Trebloome Academy: Part III
Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Trebloome Academy: Part III

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Trebloome Academy: Part III

December 19

As I gaze upon the stars, watching those frozen gems of light, I wonder if they know my story. I wonder if those same stars that cling to the inky gloaming gaze down to these frozen, hearth-worn steps. The stone of Trebloome is eternal, just as that celestial masquerade upon the sky.

I watch rain fall, and I know it to be the tears of my students. The world shakes, the clouds bark, and the thunder crashes across the valley like a drum. Like the flame consuming itself into a blossom of ash, I watch their stories with a hunger, an unmatched want for their happiness. Love, pain, sorrow, joy...

The students are arriving, now. My heart goes out to them. They may take their first steps into Trebloome; they may be returning... Alas, I know that which none of them could ever predict. As they take their steps into these grand, stone halls, Trebloome will shake them.

And then, they will shake the world before them.

-Lucien Vairmourne

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Trebloome Academy: Part III

"So we're back again huh," Jason said, mostly to himself as he watched the island where Treebloome stood getting closer and closer. "I'm still really confused about what transpires in these island but I'm willing to find out everything this time."

Blog Entries

"Brrr..." Tailisu muttered since the air was really chilly even when he was wearing his coat, he wasn't really used to the cold that much. He didn't even had his pokemon out since he didn't wanted to have them out in the cold.Though in spite of the cold, Tailisu's excitement at being in such a far place away from home didn't diminish one bit, he felt so lucky and honored to have been invited to such an prestige academy. As the boat is reaching the destination, he took a deep breath and exhaled, he always liked the scent of the sea's breeze.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"So, Trebloome is just up ahead." Luna thought to herself as she looked ahead at the enlarging island. Her heterochromatic eyes were fixated on the mass of land as she twirled her index finger around a ringlet of her midnight hued hair.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

“Drackie, use Aurora Beam!”

“Fluffy, Ice Beam, let’s go!”

Joe and Josh Antonimous stood at the side of the boat, yards apart, staring into the ocean where their Milotic and Gyrados were battling. Currently, the two Pokemon were fighting for control as their ice-cold beam attacks struck each other.

“Use Surf!” they ordered at the same time, wicking gleams in their eyes.

The Aurora and Ice Beams ceased, and then the water rose around the two Pokemon, until they were riding huge tidal waves, heading straight towards each other.

“HOW THICK ARE YOU TWO?” Kyle screamed, running over after seeing they were battling. “YOU DO REALISE WE’RE ON A BOAT, RIGHT?”
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Light as a Feather Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

"Oh my gosh i-it's so cold!" Elizabeth said shaking, her Igglybuff, Jiggly floating beside her. "Trebloome Academy, I wonder what's in store for me..." She looked at the island becoming a bit bigger as she became closer. She looked down at her motionless, cold hand. There was a black glove on it. "...I really wish I had another glove." She said pushing her chocolate brown hair back, using her good hand.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"'Tis better to let them enjoy their ignorance, then suffer the consequences." A calm, sharp voice said with just a hint of malice. The owner of said voice was Calvin O'Brien, who was staring off the port side, merely listening. He turned to look at Kyle with sharp blue eyes with so much emotion that his piercing gaze sent chills through the very soul of all who met his gaze. The corners of his mouth were turned upwards just slightly. This wasn't a pleasant smile, however. This smile was anything but pleasant. His smile was that of a graphically sadistic person who had probably escaped from a psychiatric ward.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

"Um... Okay?" Kyle said, turning away from the weird kid. Seriously, how many creeps were there here, this year?

Reaching Joe and Josh, he clonked them both on the head and then held out two hands. Begrudgingly, they handed over their Pokeballs. "Return." Kyle said sternly, holding them both out, and the two, serpentine Pokemon returned to their homes, and the water began to calm down.

"Idiots." Kyle muttered, handing the balls back. Joe and Josh stuck out their tongues.

Wyn was leaning against the railing, looking out into the waves and the roar of water made her turn her head quickly. She recognized the twins, the two young men that had been attatched at the hip and close together, and also who never seemed to recognized or acknowledged their actions as dangerous ones. She shouldn't have been surprised that it wasn't any different now, none of then had been gone for very long after all. For her it felt like an age, the travel home, the constant questions of what had happened and the brief meeting and practice with her band had shattered into pieces when she heard news of her uncle's heart attack.

Karl Kruegar was a large, florid man; all bluff, vitality and joy; the man of the bear hugs and the aristry with thread, design and business ideas always whirring in his mind. Seeing him grey and pale in the hospital had made her want to run and never return, he was the only father she had ever known. Instead she stayed and comforted her aunt and cousins, waiting at his bedside for him to recover and was there to welcome him home. He had recovered, he would live, but his work would have to slow down, he would have to rest and care for himself. For the sake of his family he seemed willing to listen, and was making steps to live more healthy then he had something that she was very grateful for.

She had wrote Alistair, first wanting to say that she was sorry but she couldn't come back to Trebloome that she was going to stay home and help her family. A few long talks and a couple of sleepless nights she had tossed the letter aside, half written and crossed out, it was time to go back. She had started to grow and flourish there, it was good for her to return, her family would be alright without her though it was a tearing to leave.

Wyn had written a brief note to Alistair finally, telling him about her uncle and his recovery and promised she'd see him on the boat, though she hadn't found him yet and wondered if something had happened if he wanted to return at all. Maybe their nighs and days together was just a happy dream or a friendship that teetered on the edge, without truly ever going over. The young woman made a face, smoothing her hands over her face and looked up in time to feel the same bitter chill roll down her spine at the change in Calvin. What had happened to him? Was it just in the time he had been gone, or did something happen, something she never noticed. Her expression turned remote and tired and she turned away, whatever help he needed...she knew it wasn't her place to try and give it; that bridge had been burned already though it was never easy to look at the remnants and take stock of who lit the first match. It didn't matter, they had been amiable, had parted peacefully, moved on; perhaps in different ways. She grimaced and turned back to the ocean, feeling the comforting warmth of Alexei against her ankles and smiled faintly. It wasn't so bad, after all she was coming home in a way. There were worse things than that.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"You'll get used to it don't worry," Jason reassured as he turned to see Elizabeth who seemed like she was freezing almost immediately.

Blog Entries

Alistair blinked through a tear-stained veil that blurred his surroundings. He had been sleeping below deck... Attempting to sleep, that is. He had been plagued by insomnia while he was away, and he couldn't even find comfort in a dreamless nap. Forcing himself to sit up, Alistair smiled gently as a small note tumbled from his naked chest into his lap. He had read the words over and over; he hadn't found Wyn yet, but the promise was enough to distract him from the dark clouds gathering within his mind and being. Was time was it? It didn't matter, they would arrive eventually. Wyn Kruegar... How many times had that name fallen across silent lips? Almost as many times as he had read the note, surely.

Alistair made his way up the stairs onto the boat's surface, exhaling frosted breath as he zipped a tight-fitting fur jacked over the broad of his bare chest.

And there stood Wyn. Looking around the boat casually, he gave a playful smile followed by a muttering voice loud enough for all to hear on deck. "Mm... Still cold, isn't it? Welcome to Trebloome, our little slice of frozen paradise." Though he addressed the entirety, Wyn was who he was fully focused on. Leaning against the rail to overlook the sea beside Wyn, he ran a hand through his disheveled, champagne hair. "You're here... Now I have a reason to stay." Alistair's heavy, warm breath feel from his lips with a content sigh. He had a reason to stay.

Banner by Blazaking

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

A young man with feathered light brown hair and piercing emerald green eyes stared out to sea. Even though he was a returning student, he had never gotten used to the colds of the northern winter. Being a Lilycove native tended to do that. He pulled his white fur coat a bit closer to his body, silently thanking the fact he had learned just how warm he needed to dress so he didn't freeze. He ignored the chaos going on around him, not caring about the various battles and conversations taking place on the deck around him. He was only concerned about one person finding him and she had not yet made an appearance. James Dalton had become a bit of an enigma over the break and no one close to him could figure out why. The truth was something far more complicated than even he could articulate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Looking up at him Wyn felt a mix of elation and shame; she was glad to see him, more then glad of course but she chided herself for worrying and wondering where he was, he looked exhausted, hadn't he been sleeping at all? Anyone raised by Rada Kruegar either became an instinctive nurturer or at least had the sense of observance and politeness to look out for those that were ill.

Reaching up she gently brushed aside a few locks of hair from his face, letting her gloved hand drop a moment later.

She had heard his comment and chuckled "Luckily I'm used to the cold, though it d-does have its uses." she commented, shy and teasing all at once as she lightly leaned against him, leaving a whisper of space between them both and craned her head to look into his eyes frowning a bit now "T-there was reason before me, I don't want you to only depend on me." she offered warily not sure of how to place her fears properly. She was dressed in thicker slacks, a sweater and a comfortable pea coat with boots on her feet.

Blog Entries

The ocean looked so… comforting, to Joe. Oh, of course, it wouldn’t to a sane person, but Joe wasn’t sane, so it was okay.

Everything was icy underneath the violent abyss. You couldn’t possibly feel anything under there. And that’s what he wanted. Numbness.

It as so tempting to just… just fling himself out of the boat and swim the rest of the way. It sounded fun. Heck, he wouldn’t even need to do any of the work. He’d just get Drackie, his Milotic, to give him a ride. He’d beat the boat and get a good start on the food before the room filled up.

Oh, how he hated people.

There were a few he tolerated, of course. His brother, obviously, and his best friend Kyle. Calvin was… useful, to him, so he’d try to be pleasant around the half-wit. And, of course, that would include his sister, if she was even here this year. He really couldn’t care less.

He was in Heart House, once again. Why he’d been moved there from Mind, he didn’t know. It was silly, really. He didn’t have a heart. Why was he now in heart? Maybe that’s why they moved him. The house your in is the thing you’re lacking. It made sense. The first year, he lacked a mind. A clear one, at least.

Josh was in Body, which made no sense. His body was fine. He should’ve still been in mind. If he actually had a right mind, he’d be able to pick up what Joe was thinking.

Or not, since Joe did such an excellent job keeping up his façade. Not even Kyle noticed, and Kyle was very good and sensing this stuff, so Joe felt he held his mask perfectly.

‘Either way,’ he though to himself as he watched Josh chasing Kyle around the deck. ‘This year’s gonna be a good one.’

Blog Entries

Alistair opened his arms to receive Wyn, placing a gentle embrace as he pulled the barely-there gap to a close. He gave a smile to Wyn, noting the way her eyes had looked in the gray gloom of the sea. He missed those eyes... For a moment, Alistair was surprised at just how much he had changed. A few years ago, he wouldn't dream of standing so close to such a beautiful girl out of fear for heartbreak. Not his own, of course. Alistair's heart was reduced to shards of glass long ago... He was almost numb. And, now, he had someone again. He had Wyn, and Wyn had Alistair.

All of those thoughts flashed in and out of existence within a heartbeat. Now wasn't the time for thinking. It was the time for doing. Seeing. Listening. Being. Forcing words into a breath of visible wisps in the cold air, Alistair whispered. "If you're good with the cold, would you mind keeping me warm? It's been a long time, Wyn... I missed my blanket." Pressing his warm lips to Wyn's forehead, he began to rock slightly back in forth, averting his gaze to the sea.

Banner by Blazaking

Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast