Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Treasure Hunters: Moltres Flame

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Treasure Hunters: Moltres Flame

TREASURE HUNTERS

Yo everybody it’s Flaze here, now before I used to go by another username that was probably forgotten. It’s been months since I made an RP I admit, December I think and for RPs that’s quite a while if you ask me. Anyways I’m here with a brand new idea that I’ve been cooking up, especially after the recent RP Clean Up.

Senseless advertising aside, let’s get down to the RP, cause that’s what you all hopefully came here for.

This is Treasure Hunters. In this RP you’ll be taking the role of a….well you get the idea from what I said in the last sentence.

First of all let’s define Treasure Hunters shall we?

Treasure Hunters are sort of like higher guns, the only difference is that instead of being hired to kill people they are hired to capture rare artifacts and relics, which are as you guessed it called Treasures.

Treasure Hunters are hired by powerful people and work on the sidelines; they are essentially a secret to society and operate in the darkness. Treasure Hunters are entitled to answer to any and all the bounties that they receive; they use the money that they are given to buy whatever gear they might need, and then they do what they can to obtain that Treasure.

There is only one rule for Treasure Hunters, and that rule is that they can’t run away from a mission. If this were to occur, that person would be tracked down by other Treasure Hunters and be classified as a “treasure” himself and be dealt with. These rule is only revoked if the person fails to obtain the treasure due to it being lost to another Treasure Hunter and even then they would have to compensate their patron by doing another mission as compensation.

But regardless of all that; this RP will be different. It’s not going to be one big RP of subsequent missions. No. This RP is going to focus on one specific mission that you and the rest of the people that sign up will be participating in.

You are a Treasure Hunter that has been asked to travel to the Sevvi Islands, Mt. Ember to be exact. You are in chase of the Moltres’s Feather, a feather with the power to heal any wounds and one of the rarest and most expensive items in the black market.

You will enter Mt. Ember in search of the legendary with the gear that you need and you will have to compete with the other Treasure Hunters that are also looking for the feather. Only one of you will be able to obtain this feather, but who knows, that will all depend on you.

RULES

And that is all I have to say, I hope that you join, and if you do then I hope you enjoy yourself. Also I’ll mention all the people I accept once the RP starts. I will take up to 10 people, if in…four maybe five days, maybe little less I don’t have that much then I’ll take what I have.
    Last edited by Flaze; 29th March 2013 at 09:46 PM.

Default Re: Treasure Hunters: Moltres Flame

Name: Oliver
    Pokemon: Glaceon, Leafeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Flareon
    Past: Oliver became a treasure hunter by total accident. His first goal in life was to travel the lands of the world so that his pokemon and himself could become stronger. One day his most beloved pokemon Glaceon went missing but little did he know that his pokemon as captured. During Oliver's travel to rescue his beloved pokemon, he came across a very old ancient plate which ended up being one of the very first plates of the original Arceus. He took the plate with him and soon after rescued his Glaceon. He continued his journey and turned in the talent he found to the ones that would be most interested in it, the treasure hunters. He then was asked to become a treasure hunter and after careful thought, Oliver said yes and now he travels with a new purpose. To track down Moltres’s Feather from the legendary pokemon Moltres.

Good idea for a rp. :)

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@GlaceonLover94; accepted.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why not.

Name/Gender: Mauve Banzett (M)

Pokemon: Arbok, Dustox, Maractus, Lickilicky, Starmie, Cofagrigus

Past: Mauve never even imagined he'd be seeking treasures than battles. But, after the years of taking on Gym battles, then moving on to Coordinating, he seemed incomplete. After competing in the Kanto region in his late teens, he was asked by a strange gentleman to test his Pokemon and himself in the "Amber Castle." He required Enchanted Honey, found deep in the caves near Eterna Forest. It was guarded by a powerful, territorial and aggressive Vespiquen. Not to mention, along with the countless Combee. To any trainer, this would seem like a daunting task, but Mauve... Mauve was drawn to the challenge. He accepted, and thus ventured to Sinnoh, and to the Amber Castle. After incorporating all he learned about his Pokemon and about other Pokemon, it didn't take long to reach the golden chamber. His instincts took over, and he was able to incapacitate the Combee with a combination of Haze and Toxic, but also to weaken the Vespiquen. He wasn't a pushover, of course. After returning to the stranger, it turned out he was looking for a "Treasure Hunter." Mauve had indeed proved himself, and Mauve had found what he was searching for.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Murkmire; accepted and nice sign up : D

Yun
    Blog Entries

Name/Gender
    Erin Gardens
    Female

Pokemon
    Chandelure, Hitmonlee, Magmortar, Hydreigon, Espeon, Eelektross

Past
    Born into a family of four, Erin lived an early life that could only be described as peaceful. With three brothers, she was the youngest of the four; and as such, the one who was most protected. Grown with much spoiling and sheltering, she was told to never worry about the issues of the world around her. She was mostly unaware of her parent's occupations.

They were, what many called, Generation 3 Bounty Hunters; who caught criminals for large amounts of pay. Because of the danger posed, they would keep their youngest child in the dark, while their sons were well-aware; training to become much like their parents. Erin soon found out, questioning the reasons behind her parent's dangerous job. Unable to keep it away from her, they explained everything as best they could. This would soon turn Erin to the study of hunting, allowing her leeway to grow her skills and capture Pokemon.

She became a Treasure Hunter after a while.

----------------------------------------------------------

Name/Gender
    Tobias Gardens
    Male

Pokemon
    Volcarona, Salamence, Conkeldurr, Metagross, Froslass, Heatmor

Past
    Tobias is the older brother of Erin. Born to a family of four, he was the second oldest. He found out about his family's jobs as Bounty Hunters quickly, being the first of his siblings to learn. He began training from a young age, easily becoming much more skilled than his sister in battling. He became a Treasure Hunter so as to keep his eyes on her.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Yun; You are accepted my good sir.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Sweetness. Can't wait for this one.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Can you reserve me a spot, I'll get my sign-up posted as fast (or quick, you pick the adjective) as possible!
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Terram Validus; I will start the RP later today, do you have your sign up ready?

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Sorry, I forgot. It'll be posted shortly.

Name/Gender: Jeremy Stone (M)
    Pokemon: Flygon, Mantine, Braviary, Bronzong, Torkoal
    Past: Jeremy grew up on Cainwood Island in Johto, and as such was always interested with the natural surroundings of the island, whether it was the ocean to the east of the island or the mountains to the west. He was never really interested in going on Pokémon journeys our challenging gyms, instead he would use his time exploring, and with the sizable fortune left to him by his parents, and this allowed him to do just that. In time he came to find treasure hunting as fun occupation to have, considering his interests.

@Flaze;
    Last edited by Terram Validus; 28th March 2013 at 10:41 AM.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Terram Validus; accepted

Blog Entries

Visit HM02's Youtube Channel

Is it too late?

Name/Gender: Will Evans (M)
    Pokemon: Umbreon, Dragonair, Arcanine, and Kadabra
    Past: Will grew up in Blackthorn City, where his grandfather gave him an Eevee. Though he expected a Dratini, Will and Eevee soon became friends, and one night, Eevee evolved. After mastering the dark powers of Umbreon, Will had found his specialty. He used to steal rare dragon artifacts for anyone that was willing to pay, and one night. He found a Dratini and managed to capture it. It was then that he new he wanted to be a Treasure Hunter. He was good at it and it payed well. He eventually found a Growlithe and Abra, trained them up, and found his niche in the world.

Pokemon X Friend Code : 0447 - 5738 - 4720

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@HM02; Accepted

Okay I think this should be enough, six people is actually a pretty good number when I think about it. Anyways before I start remember that you'll be in charge of describing your character's appearances as well as their surroundings so be descriptive and fluid please.

Located to the eastern side of One Island was Mt. Ember. This mountain was famous for it's reputation of having a variety of fire type Pokemon as well as the wonderful natural hot springs that could be found on multiple parts of the mountain. However, the thing that made this mountain more famous was the legend of Mt. Ember, it was said that this mountain was the resting place of the legendary fire bird Moltres.

Along with Moltres were its feathers, who had been said to be able to heal any wounds, and in recent years this feather has also become famous for being one of the most valuable relics in the black market.

On the shores of Mt. Ember multiple ferris parked, each one with a different passenger but each passenger also had the same desire.
    @Terram Validus; @Yun; @GlaceonLover94; @Murkmire;

Your characters are each stationed in a different part of the island, you will have to head for Mt. Ember and try to obtain one of Moltres's feathers while also fighting each other off, I will intervene from time to time to guide the plot along.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just a ways from the steps up to Mt. Ember, away from where the ferris had parked, was Mauve Banzett. He was nestled in a small cave, reviewing his gear, and mission. To pluck a feather off the Legendary Pokemon, Moltres. Mauve had never trailed a legend before, but that didn't stop him from accepting the job. He knew he and his Pokemon were up to the challenge. Speaking of which, the Pokeballs of his six Pokemon, excluding his prized Arbok, were clung tightly to his belt. His Arbok's Pokeball hung around his neck, on a magnetic necklace. His black hair blew slightly from the wind, and the purple-dyed bangs that framed his face woke him from his nostalgia of past missions, by waving in front of his eyes.

"Ugh... gotta get my head together. Let's see... Repels, full restores, general pokegear... check." His small, sharp eyes narrowed on every single piece of gear on him, nets and all. This was Mauve's biggest challenge yet. And yet, Mauve sensed others would come. After all, an item that can cure all is... pretty valuable. But, he hasn't had problems facing rogue hunters before. With a Gengar-ish grin, he stood up. "It's time. Time to get moving." He stepped close to the outside, his appearance unveiled by the sunlight. Dark clothing, perfect for nighttime captures, and caves as well. A mostly black jacket, with purple pockets and silver zipper. His fingerless gloves, just as black. His pants were a dark gray, and boots also black. He had his gear slung and his Pokeballs all secure. He began to scale the mountain, some ways west of the path up Mt. Ember

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast