The Transformation Tales (Sign Ups ALWAYS Open!) - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Transformation Tales (Sign Ups ALWAYS Open!)

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Transformation Tales (Sign Ups)

@Plumbum; I'll call it a reserve. (^O^☆♪
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Blog Entries

There we go, one fresh sign-up.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries

@Plumbum; Accepted.
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Darmanitan and Cherrim are the only things that come to mind for pokemon with two forms. Also, may I reserve for this? I'm going to be gone for awhile so I can't prepare it right now.

Blog Entries

Sure. Reserved.

Blog Entries

Wormadam also has multiple formes, as does (technically) Deerling/Sawsbuck if you need a couple ideas. No I don't suggest using Wormadam

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries

Castform has mutliple forms too.

@Pi Face; Your reserveation will expire in 20 minutes.

Name: William Beautreux

Sexuality: Gay

Species: Smeargle

Moves (Up to 5 + Ability): Tail Slap, Acupressure, Heal Pulse, Mirror Move, Light Screen, Own Tempo

Appearance as a HUMAN: William is a tall human who sports bushy, black hair with a minor goatee to match. He wears glasses and a beret to capture the 'french' look despite the fact he is actually German. He wears a typical dark vest and dark pants; this man is really dedicated to fitting the 'artsy fartsy' stereo-type.

Appearance as a POKÉMON: Mainly an ordinary Smeargle; however, his round glasses still rest on his nose. The ink on his tail is colored blue, as is the paw print on his back.

Personality: William is a very artistic individual who has attended various art schools. He is always looking for inspiration for his craft, and will often do quirky things simply because it 'inspires him'. William is a very kind man, he considers his art 'for the people', and has never charged for his services. This also means that he very rarely makes any significant sum of cash, and he doesn't have a permanent residence most of the time. He behaves like what he thinks a Frenchman should, but he is actually German, and will sometimes loose his accent when startled or surprised.

History: William was a child born in Germany, and since a very young age he was fascinated with art. He began painting from a very young age, and although he began with simple finger paintings, William grew in skill over time. Eventually, he was invited to attend art school. When he graduated, he did indeed become a full fledged artist; however, William had a policy. Whenever he painted for someone, he refused to accept payment for it. William believed that his art should be free for all that could appreciate it, so he worked for very little, and had very little income because of this. William often had to take up odd, low paying jobs in order to make a living. He decided he would become part of a crew for a cruise ship for a few reasons; one, he needed to work for money, and two, he hoped the trip would give him inspiration.

Other: Acupressure allows William to touch himself or his allies in certain pressure points in order to raise their stats, while the rest are rather obvious. You have no idea how tempted I was to put Transform into William's move set, but I decided it would be more interesting this way.

Blog Entries

@Blathers; Accepted.(^O^☆♪

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How long until the Start-up is posted?
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

@Zant; I'll probably post the start up when we get more people, but if you want, I can post it sometime later today.

Blog Entries

Sometimes more people sign up after one's already started.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

If you want my 2 cents then I say the five is deffo enough to start off.

Blog Entries

Ok. I'm too tired to do it now, I'll do it later in the day when I'm on my laptop.

Default Re: The Transformation Tales (Sign Ups ALWAYS Open!)

You wouldn't mind if I joined this right now, would you?

Name: Kat Aniello

Sexuality: Doesn't Care. Probably Bi-Curious

Species: Riolu

Moves (Up to 5 + Ability): Force Palm, Reversal, Brick Break, Double Team, Bite; Inner Focus

Appearance as a HUMAN: 5'7 with a somewhat lean body. Kat has waist-length light brown hair with golden blonde highlights in it, and has blue-gray eyes that give off a calm look. Prefers to wear hiking boots with jeans and a white/navy blue long-sleeved T-shirt with a hood (as well as a white bandana around her neck). Has her hair in a ponytail most of the time, with her bangs shading her eyes.

Appearance as a POKÉMON: A typical Riolu, but she keeps her blue eyes and still wears the white bandana.

Personality: Kat is calm and patient, and almost never gets angry. She was the yin to the yan of her fraternal twin who was stubborn and hot-headed, being fairly shy. She isn't very experienced with socializing with people much, as she was always her sister to make sure she didn't get into too much trouble. Due to her appearance, others tend to be intimidated sometimes, resulting in very awkward conversations. Kat decided to travel to the Academy to learn more about both Pokemon and socializing. As a gift, her parents gave her a job permit so she could work and earn some money aboard the ship.

History: Kat came from a big town somewhere along the west coast of the US. She didn't have many friends because she felt that the company of her twin was enough. Kat occupied herself with sketching, reading, playing video games, and observing Pokemon as she daydreamed while sitting in a tree.

Other: Kat has some pretty good night-vision.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast