The Transformation Tales (Sign Ups ALWAYS Open!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Transformation Tales (Sign Ups ALWAYS Open!)

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Transformation Tales (Sign Ups ALWAYS Open!)

Plot: As Minami and her crew were sailing to a Academy called The Royal Garden Academy... But in the midst of fog... The ship's compass goes crazy and they end up on a uncharted island. The island they are on is a large deserted, barren island in the middle of an archipelago south of Unova. It is nicknamed Transformation Island. It is known for its many myths. But little does Minami's crew know that if someone ever sets foot on Transformation Island, they will turn in to a Pokémon... What will await for Minami's crew?

The ship: Just like any other ship, this ship is split into sections, the sections are as follows:

Rules, please read:

Example of a Sign Up:

My Sign Ups:

People who have signed up/reserved a spot:

Other information: The ship will arrive at the setting (Transformation Island) in about 4-5 RP days, in the time being the fellow RPers characters should get to know each other. Also, the RP will be split into 3 parts, all in one thread though.

I will post the start up when we have enough members (around 10, give or take)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will try to answer them as soon as I can. Also, I am looking for a Co-GM. If you want this position, please PM me, I ask that this person will be willing to enforce rules, is preferably an experienced RPer, and is preferably in a different Time Zone as me so you will be able to manage this RP when I am not online.
    Last edited by Comrade Zhenya; 16th August 2012 at 10:11 AM.
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Transformation Tales (Sign Ups)

Can you reserve me a spot please?
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Sure! Reserved.
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Blog Entries

Also, am I allowed to use Shaymin? I think it counts as a legendary, but I don't see it as a legendary...

Blog Entries

I'll give that a go. But, please, do refrain from spamming Seed Flare. (^O^☆♪

Blog Entries

Reserve me Celebi, if you please.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

@Pi Face; reserved, and No, I can't let you have Celebi.

@Zant Sorry, but you can't have Shaymin either. Sorry, cause every one is gonna pick legends and no normal Pokemon will be present.

I hope both of you understand.

EDIT: I got a new idea for the plot, still the same plot, but there will be some changes near the end. (Don't worry, Transformation Island is still in it. I'll go post it now. Hope you guys will like it!
    Last edited by Comrade Zhenya; 12th August 2012 at 11:33 AM.

Blog Entries

I got you a mechanic for the ship.

Name: Akatora

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Charizard

Moves (Up to 5 + Ability):

Fly, Flamethrower, Dynamic Punch, Aerial Ace, Dragon Pulse

Ability:Blaze

Appearance as a HUMAN: 6'2 tall. Short Red hair and green eyes. Wears a basic blue shirt and a pair of red cargo pants, and carries his a equipment in a duffel bag swung over his shoulder. Tends to have a piece of grass hanging out of his mouth,

Appearance as a POKÉMON: About a foot taller than an average Charizard. His eyes are the same, and he has that same habit as keeping a piece of grass out of his mouth.

Personality: Rather laid back, but if something does get him angry, he stews about it for hours if he can't do anything about it. Otherwise, he's a cheerful, friendly person.

History: Originally from Cinnabar, he got a job as a mechanic fixing ferries that go to and from the mainland to the island. One day he decided to get a job on an actual ship and ended up working for Manami. He dislikes it when he's ignored when he tells her about any problems the ship is having, but otherwise is happy with his new job.

Other: Can't swim.
    Last edited by Xolw; 11th August 2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: I really don't like typos.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

@AmeKren; Accepted, I like your Other! Also, Minami won't ALWAYS ignore here crew. XD

Blog Entries

Thanks. Thought it would be amusing and fitting with Charizard.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

IT IS! I can't wait to see what will happen. XD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by コジロウ View Post
    @Pi Face; reserved, and No, I can let you have Celebi.

@Zant Sorry, but you can't have Shaymin either. Sorry, cause every one is gonna pick legends and no normal Pokemon will be present.

I hope both of you understand.

EDIT: I got a new idea for the plot, still the same plot, but there will be some changes near the end. (Don't worry, Transformation Island is still in it. I'll go post it now. Hope you guys will like it!
    Well, what non-legendary pokemon has two formes? Two formes were gonna be a key factor in this character...

Blog Entries

Okay, I just decided to go with Chikorita...

Name: Gemini Darnell

Sexuality: Bi-curious

Species: Chikorita

Moves (Up to 5 + Ability):

Magical Leaf, Solar Beam, Poison Powder, Energy Ball, Cut; Overgrow

Appearance as a HUMAN: gemini.png (things that the picture doesn't include) Gemini stands at about 4'10". There are two different versions of her for her different personalities. No one knows why, but when she switches to her "second" personality, her hair goes straight and she looks like her appearence on the right side of the picture

Appearance as a POKÉMON: gemini-again.png About the size of a normal Chikorita, but her appearence changes to the Gemini on the right when she switches to her second personality

Personality: As I said before, Gemini lives up to her namesake by having two personalities. In her first personality, she's cute, polite, shy, and sweet. So, in a nutshell, her first personality is sugar-covered and adorable. Now, when she gets into her second personality, she's brutal, hot-tempered, and is incredibly strong despite her size.

History: Gemini was born in a rich family, her father was a buisnessman, and her mother was a Female Boxing champ. When she was eight years old, she discovered her secondary personality when she was being provoked by some kids at school, and she ended up getting in a phsyical fight with them (she surprisingly won). Gemini was moved to a different school, and her mother began to teach her self defense. Her mother's lessons had made her quite strong, though no one could really notice due to her cute appearence. At the age of 13, Gemini got into another fight, and was sent to the Royal Garden Academy on Minami's ship.

Other: When you annoy Gemini, she'll most likely punch you, then go back to her cute personality like nothing happened. Also, her appearence slightly changes when she changes personalities. She isn't part of Minami's crew, but she has to take the boat in order to get to the academy.

Blog Entries

@Zant; Accepted.

Blog Entries

Name: Freya Hasting
    Species: Froslass
    Moves: Hail, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Ominous Wind, Blizzard. Ability is Snow Cloak
    HUMAN appearance: As a human, Freya is quite attractive, having long hair that she has dyed into a shiny silver. Is never found to not be wearing her black scarf
    POKéMON appearance: As a Froslass, she is a Froslass. She wears her black scarf around her neck even as a Froslass.
    Personality: Freya has a cold and icy personality, somewhat appropriately, being mostly introverted and keeping to herself, however this does disappear somewhat if she is approached. She has a strange interest in the occult.
    History: Freya never really had friends. She never really reached out for them, and nobody ever wanted to reach out and be her friend. She didn't mind though, she would just drift around, blending in to the background. But recently, her studies have taken a nosedive and nobody knows why except her. Not having the money to just buy a ticket, she volunteered to work on the ship in return for passage to another Academy, where she believes that her studies can come back into fruition, as long as she's away from the distractions back home.
    Last edited by Plumbum; 15th August 2012 at 05:04 PM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast