The Trainer's Heart: Unova - Page 6

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trainer's Heart: Unova

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Trainer's Heart: Unova

Lila slowly slowed her shaking, though it didn't stop. Finally, she did burst. She gave a piercing scream. Merla covered her ears.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Genevieve's hair poofed to 10 times its size. "Yay. Now what?!" she said as Cilan threw a hissy fit.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Take him to the humans' day care center, that's what," Merla growled.
    Lila was no longer shaking, but now she was muttering long strings of words and nobody could tell exactly what she was saying. The only clear words anyone could hear, with much inaudible stuff in between, were "Me... of Unova... I... pressure... too much..." Then, she screamed again. "TOO MUCH PRESSUUUUURRRRREEEE!!!!!"
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"'You... Of Unova.....' Sounds like she was a legendary or a human-Pokemon hybrid." said Lily. "HA HA HA! Genevieve what happened to your hair?!" she asked.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"You're... close, Lily. Close. Lila! Would it relieve any pressure if I told the people here?"
    Lila gave a tiny nod.
    "It has to do with her 'disease'... you see... Lila's family was granted power by each legendary pokemon... which resulted in both their gain of power and an overload side-effect, memory loss. Lila is in a prophecy to save Unova.
    "It would probably be good if I explained what this power is. It is... the power of every pokemon move and ability... but not just any time. The abilities activate automatically, as they do with pokemon, under certain circumstances. The moves... well, unfortunately, she hasn't figured out how to use or control them yet. So, basically, she could go off at any second. She was pretty close to destroying the car with an Earthquake a few minutes ago. She's like a bomb ready to go off."
    "Keep it a secret, please..." Lila added. She seemed calmer, but now she was exhausted from all the mental stress.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Lily and I will." said Genevieve.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"She also has to learn to keep her emotions completely in check... and I mean COMPLETELY. She could activate something at any second... and she also needs to learn to use moves... in secret, of course. We'll keep it a secret for as long as we can before the prophecy goes off..."
    "Merla... what is the prophecy? You never told me."
    "The only thing it says is... you will save the Unova Region. Nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't give circumstances, or times, or anything."
    "And how do you know all this?"
    "You told me everything before you lost your memory... so I could tell you later, when you did. Now, Route 1 is currently empty, so how about we all get some training in? I'm sure everyone could use it, and maybe something will click in Cilan's head when he sees it."
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Lily said "I'm good on training."

Genevieve had gotten out of the car. She encountered a Patrat and Lillipup. "Go, Plusle and Minun!" she sent the two Cheering Pokemon out. "Use Spark on the Lillipup!" they did so in perfect harmony.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Lila suddenly cocked her head.
    "Genevieve, Plusle, Minun, I advise stepping back now!" Merla called.
    Lila stood up and walked over to the two wild pokemon. "It is time to... time to battle? Time to battle now?" She asked. "Time... time to... Time to battle now!!"
    "I think she's figuring something out..."
    "BATTLE NOW!!" She yelled. She raised both hands up into the air, and both set on fire and curled into fists.
    "I don't think she's supposed to be acting psychotic, though!" Merla commented.
    Lila used a double Fire Punch on the two wild pokemon. Then she fell over in a faint. Merla ran over to her quickly.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Plusle, Minun, use Spark on Lila." they did so.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"That wasn't smart," Merla stated as Lila leapt up and hit the ground, causing a huge Earthquake along Route 1. Of course, this made people come running in their direction.
    Merla grabbed Lila's Riolu's pokeball, sent him out, and told him to calm Lila down. He started using his powers of Aura to do so. The people who had been coming were now close.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Cilan kept crying until one thing clicked. "Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaahhh!" he wailed.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"WE'RE FINE! THE RIOLU USED EARTHQUAKE BY ACCIDENT!" Merla yelled to the approaching people, who went away. Lila woke up.
    "Hey, Cilan, remember anything about battles now? Are you at all better? Because it would suck if you couldn't walk throughout this entire journey. I don't want to be in a car." Lila said.
    "Yeah, you'd destroy it."
    "By the way, Chili and Cress, do you think it's best to keep it a secret if everyone will find out anyway? I'm just scared that everyone will be scared... or hate me for what I am. So do I tell them now, or do they just find out? I really think... they should... know... now that I've thought about it."
    "Lila! Are you... are you sure?" Merla asked, surprised.
    "Yes! Very sure. You guys were Gym Leaders, can't you get on the news or whatever? I don't want to keep this secret any longer. It's a terrible burden. Come on, please..."
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Sorry Lila, but no. It's best to keep it-" Cilan remembered how to walk, battle, and talk. A lot.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Whoa, Cilan. You were a little kid five minutes ago." Merla said. "And, you know, sooner or later, someone's gonna catch it with a camera, then it'll get on the news, then someone will recognize her face, then they'll track us down, then everyone will know. And Lila will most likely end up destroying some prison they put her in, freeing many criminals. I have to go with Lila on this one..." She said.
    "You have no idea how pressured I feel right now! It feels like, at any moment, something's gonna come and attack me, then I'll do something with my power, then a crowd of haters will follow it up!! I feel like that every second!" Lila argued helplessly.
    "Lila, do you really need the news to come to you? What if they c- nevermind, actually." Merla said, but it was enough for Lila- and everyone else- to catch on.
    "Come on, everyone..." Lila said. "Let's go to Accumula Town!"
    Links to stuff.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast