The Time-Space Project (A Mew's Project and the PokéMorphs sequel) - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Time-Space Project (A Mew's Project and the PokéMorphs sequel)

Default Re: The Time-Space Project (A Mew's Project and the PokéMorphs sequel)

Eiji just looked at Zaar, unwavering, not scared of him at all. "I'm only accepting your help in this matter because we've got a common enemy, but if we meet once this is all over...I want to remove your head."

Ask Pony Discord

"Let me say this" Luke said, awake from his snoze."If I sense something's aura, and I sense rage towards me, and that it wants to kill me, I'm taking it out. Pokemon," Luke glanced towards some of the passengers inside the copter, "or not."

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Nikolai did his best to become mad at Luke, but ended up bursting into laughter instead. ''Uhh... Luke... Nikolai makes fun of everything. Don't take it personal.'' Gary said.

"To me it doesn't matter. All that matters is taking down that scum of Team rocket," then Luke flew away on Salamence.
    "Last time we battled team rocket, Axle and Giovanni got away from Luke," Tim explained. "When they got away, they blew up Pokemorph island. Luke blames himself for that incedent."

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Giovanni is dead. Axle killed him.'' Nikolai said. ''At leat that's what Gary told me.''

"Yeah, but before he died, Luke had them cornered. Then he got shot at by psycho cuts, and they got away. Then Axle killed Giovanni," Tim replied.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Giovanni's underlings still exist. And by that, I mean the Team Rocket admins.'' Gary said.

Blog Entries

Johnny Mac nodded. "I will use everything at my disposal up to and including lethal force to eliminate a threat. I do not care what it is; if it threatens any member of this team; I will kill it," he said.

Dr. Jameson looked at his hands. He wondered if he should admit that his psionic powers were fully capable of causing horrific injuries or even killing, but he had mentally dampened them. Johnny Mac's admission that he was perfectly willing to use lethal force cemented his decision to admit it.

"Guys, I should have told you this before but I want to let you guys know that on the island, I dampened my powers by a lot. At full power, my attacks can cause horrific injuries," he said.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Eiji sighed. "Look...I can honestly say, since the amount of Pokemon DNA in me is higher than the original Pokemorphs, the Pokemon don't want to hurt us, they just have no choice but to follow their trainer's orders, no matter how evil those trainers are...I just feel bad about hurting innocent creatures."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Tell me about it," Gold said. "I'm only going to hurt Team Rocket. Not their innocent pokemon. But if the pokemon attacks me without an order, that'll be different."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

"I may have a solution." said Jarret. "That will enable everyone to defend themselves but still protect the innocent Pokemon." he said, walking over to a container and setting it down. He pressed buttons and a cache of tranqulizer darts was produced. "Expermental device, highly classified. But anyway, these darts are compatible with any gun and I can promise they'll knock out almost any pokemon for at least 12 hours."

Ask Pony Discord

"As I said before," Luke replied,"I can sense their auras, their feelings. If I feel a rage towards me inside them, I'm going to defend myself. If they want me dead, then I'm going to kill them."

"Well now you have the option." said Jarret. "And you know, we have no idea what those Team Rocket psychos have done to their poor Pokemon." he said. "Unless Gary has any insight, I know he's been pardoned, but that doesn't mean he might not know somethings."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

At the TR base, Cyrus was being set up at a firing squad post along with his Pokemon and Admins. Axle walked to the soldiers. "Fire," he mumbles and grenades and bullets shred them apart.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Most of the grunts treat their Pokémon well, but the admins -with the exception of Athena- abuse their Pokémon. I didn't allow them to do that, so I made an attempt to kill them on my own accord. I failed, and I was assigned to Axle's team.'' Gary said. ''So, my only goal right now is to eliminate the admins... And to protect you guys, of course.'' He continued.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast