The Time-Space Project (A Mew's Project and the PokéMorphs sequel) - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Time-Space Project (A Mew's Project and the PokéMorphs sequel)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Time-Space Project (A Mew's Project and the PokéMorphs sequel)

Johnny Mac nodded as he climbed in to the helicopter.

Dr. Jameson followed. "Okay, now we wait for the others," he said.

The pilot started the engine. "We're lifting off in ten minutes. Strap yourselves in," he said.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

OOC: Just joined.

Suddenly, a black figure was flying toward the helicopter. It was a Honchkrow, and within a couple of minutes, it landed.

It tipped its hat, then it morphed into a human, with eyes as red as blood, and a smirk on his face.

"Sorry I'm late. I had some business to attend to," said Zaar as he walked into the helicopter.

"So, where are we going, again? I know that we're going to Sinnoh, but what city, or are we just going to land in the middle of nowhere?"

Blog Entries

Gold climbed into the helicopter, where he saw Zaar change back into a human.

"Hello," he said cautiously.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Zaar completely ignored Gold, and instead sat down in one of the seats, and strapped himself in.

He silently observed everyone here. They honestly think he was partnered with them for "heroic" reasons...

"Idiots. The only reason I'm joining them in the first place is because I don't want any competitors to my real goals..." Zaar said in his thoughts, as he waited for an answer.

In response to the question, Yuki transformed into his Pokemorph form.

"Yuki can transform at will." said Jarret. "And his body is reinforced with organic armor making him far more durable than a human, pokemon, or stage 1 Pokemorph.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Bom caught up to the scientists. He huffed from jogging, and walked behind them. It was simply his job to protect them, not speak.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

The radio crackled. "Aerodactyl One, you are cleared for take off!"

The pilot revved the engine and the helicopter began to take off.

Dr. Jameson adjusted his armored vest. He was not used to wearing any sort of body armor.

Johnny Mac simply examined his "EV gun". He figured that he would be to fight "fairly" against pokémon. Granted, during the Rocket invasion, he chose to simply shoot them or attack their trainers. But he figured that being able to shoot an Energy Ball might be useful.

"Hey, Mac, you nervous?" Dr. Jameson asked.

"We're heading to Sinnoh on a military operation. I'm decked out like Gary was last time. We're going to be fighting against a lot more than Team Rocket. No shit, I'm nervous," Johnny Mac replied.

Dr. Jameson looked at Bom, Gary and Nikolai. "So you three, I guess you all guarded the Cerulean Island Research Complex at one time?" he asked.

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

As the helicopter took off, Tim went gliding along on his Flygon wings, as Luke, a small bit tired from his extensive training, took a nap on his salamence.

Eiji returned to human form, he and JArret in their seats. "Please...try not to kill any pokemon this time." he said to everyone. "It's not their faults...their trainers are evil, but they're just doing what trained pokemon do."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Dr. Jameson nodded. "My psychic attacks are similar to those used by Psychic type pokémon. I can knock them out but not kill them, unless I do something like repeatedly batter them with a Psycho Cut," he said. He demonstrated by putting up a shimmering Barrier attack.

Johnny Mac shook his head. "As I lack Psychic powers, I will react with lethal force when a pokémon attacks me. But please understand that I have no choice in the matter," he said.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Hey, these bastards nearly killed Latias. If I am attacked, I will strike back. No matter who it is.'' Gary said. ''Well... You don't have to use your gun in CQC, right? You can also just hit them...'' Nikolai said.

Blog Entries

Johnny Mac chuckled. "Yeah, hitting a Machamp with my gun or my fists. I'd rather shoot myself than do that. It'd be a less painful way to die," he said.

Dr. Jameson nodded. "He is correct. Very, very few Humans are capable of engaging a pokémon in a hand-to-hand battle," he said.

The only sound was the throbbing of the helicopter's rotors.

"Well technically, you could disable Pokemon without killing them, just shoot them in the right places, they'd be hurt but Pokemon's wounds close faster than humans, while they won't be in fighting shape for awhile, they'll likely live through the ordeal." said Eiji. "And I can also use Pokemon Attacks."

"Guys, I did get a few Snag Machines made, if you'd be willing to use them." said Jarret.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Zaar eyed Johnny with his cold eyes.

"I'm not going to promise anything. If I am attacked..." he said, and let out a bloodthirsty chuckle before continuing.

"I will kill anyone in my path."

Zaar was not just a lover of battle; he was obsessed with it. He anticipated the upcoming fight, to feel the blood of his foes flow around him, to hear screams of agony, shrieks of pain. He enjoyed it all, and would always battle when given the chance.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Gee, you scare me.'' Gary said to Zaar. Nikolai couldn't help but chuckle, even though Gary's joke wasn't even funny.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast