The Time-Space Project (A Mew's Project and the PokéMorphs sequel) - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Time-Space Project (A Mew's Project and the PokéMorphs sequel)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Time-Space Project (A Mew's Project and the PokéMorphs sequel)

@Anon, I'll send you a PM

Everyone accepted, and yes i'll reserve for you Quilava

Blog Entries

Can you tell me what happened too, how pokemorphing works, et cetera?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Me too, though I would also like to ask for a reservation if it's not too much for you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Grim Heaper View Post
    Can you tell me what happened too, how pokemorphing works, et cetera?
    Since the entire story is based off of my dead RP. I will tell you all you need to know.

Pokémorphs are actually born that way. They are basically grown in tanks (imagine Mewtwo's origin or amnio tanks from James Cameron's Avatar).

The first RP dealt with an invasion by Team Rocket in an attempt to steal the morphs. They are fought off but not before they steal some morphs and scientists. As a result some scientists chase Team Rocket back to their island base and a battle ensues. The RP ends with Axle killing Giovanni, blowing up the Cerulean Island Research Complex (Pokémorph Island) and heading to destinations unknown.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Also, since this was new but approved by Flame, Jarret, one of the scientist, used an expermental battle armor to fight. But in the end, to rescue his allies, he used its ultimate mode, which made it bond to his body permentally, so that was another major point. Just explaining how he ended up encased in a powered armored suit.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Uhm, Flame, may I make a 3rd character?
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Flame, can I let Luke keep his new friend Salamence? His name is Sal. Moves: Hyper Beam, Fire Blast, Stone edge, Earthquake.

Blog Entries

Uh, Flame, I wanted Johnny Mac to have another weapon: the so-called "evo gun". Basically it is a rifle that uses ultra high quality elemental stones (you cannot just pick a leaf stone off the ground and stick it into the lasing chamber and expect it to work) to generate a simulation of a pokémon attack. The disadvantage is that it draws a lot of power and requires frequent recharging or changing of power cells. It also has a tendency to overheat as well causing a very low rate of fire. Oh yeah, the gun itself is kind of heavy (thanks to all the cooling equipment it has)

He stole it from the Rocket base (along with three stone cartridges) just before it was destroyed (where it was originally stolen from the Silph Co. Cerulean Island Research Complex).

The 3 stone cartridges:
    Thunderstone - Thunderbolt (uncharged), Zap Cannon (charged)
    Fire stone - Flamethrower (uncharged), Fire Blast (charged)
    Leaf stone - Bullet Seed (uncharged), Energy Ball (charged)

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

New character, inspired by Eiji from one of our privite RPs;

Name: Eiji Saisei
    Faction: Pokemorph
    Pokemon:
    Pokemon base: Rapidash
    Appearance: He normally appears as a normal Japanese boy but can change into a gladiator armored humanoid shiny Rapidash with a more armored appearence.
    Equipment: He has a broadsword for combat use. His body is enhanced with technoorganic armor that can allow him to survive attacks that would kill most humans or Pokemon and will heal like his own body.
    Personality: Strong sense of justice, will protect his friends at all costs. He will not let Team Rocket win, even at the cost of his own life.
    History: He's a more advanced Pokemorph, Jarret having found out how to allow him to transform back and forth between his human and Pokemorph form. He's also found a way to, using a simular porcess to which bonded his own armor to his body, to bound armor to Eiji's Pokemorph form for added protection.

Is that ok?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

all approved

Blog Entries

Hi i like it

Name: Gold
    Faction: Pokemorph
    Pokemon: N/A
    Pokemon base: Shiny Charizard
    Appearance: Gold normally looks like a regular person, but can transform into a black Charizard when in danger. He has body armor made out of platinum that is nearly impossible to penetrate.
    Equipment: A razor-sharp longsword, titanium armor that can repair itself, a headset to talk with other soldiers and pokemorphs, and a shotgun for emergencies.
    Personality: Gold is somewht easygoing, but hates anyone opposing him and will try to destroy them at any cost; in this case, Team Rocket. Gold normally keeps his thoughts to himself, but is very smart and stubborn at times.

Moves: Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Fire Fang, Fly
    Last edited by -Gray-; 23rd May 2010 at 02:51 PM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

PokeKing, there are some issues that need to be resolved before you can be approved:

1.) Frag grenades are not small arms, thus 'morphs cannot use them.

2.) Please place your 'morph's known moves in the profile.

Blog Entries

Just so everyone knows, Flame has assigned me as a "Co-GM" of this RP.
    Last edited by Drakon; 23rd May 2010 at 05:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Edited it.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

PokeKing, you are approved.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast