The Time-Space Project (A Mew's Project and the PokéMorphs sequel)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Time-Space Project (A Mew's Project and the PokéMorphs sequel)

Blog Entries

Default The Time-Space Project (A Mew's Project and the PokéMorphs sequel)

Plot: Axle has fled the Team Rocket base, PokéMorph island has been destroyed, but the science has not. Axle has set up a new base in Sinnoh. Team Rocket is after morphing humans with the power of time and space (Dialga, Palkia ect.) They are close to succeding, they now have much more powerful weapons. The scientists and everyone who made the Morphs in the first place have been assigned to stop them. Can you save the world?

Sign-Up Sheet:
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    Pokemon base: (omit or leave blank if not playing as a Pokemorph)
    Appearance:
    Equipment: (if starting out with a weapon, place here)
    Personality:

Mine:

Accepted:
    -Jarrett*GodzillaWolf
    -Gary and Nickolai* Spetsnaz Guy
    -Grace* Darth Pema07
    -J. Mac and Herold Jameson*Drakon
    -Bom*jragonair
    -
    -
    Pending:
    -Quilava Princess
    -Anonymous
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Flame_; 10th May 2010 at 04:50 PM.

Default Re: The Time-Space Project (A Mew's Project and the PokéMorphs sequel)

Please reserve me a spot.

I love lickies!

FC: Coming Soon:I

Blog Entries

K, reserving

Hi I like it

I'm back!

Name: Jarret
    Faction: Science Soldier
    Pokemon:
    Pokemon base: (omit or leave blank if not playing as a Pokemorph)
    Appearance: He is incased in metal armor. It's blue with raised up spots containing bright yellow. It has what looks like red eyes.
    Equipment: His suit is tough armor that can protect him from most anything. He is armed with several high tech guns, mainly powerful pistols. He can also project electrity with his armor.
    Personality: Protective of those he cares for, vengeful towards Team Rocket and desires to destroy them all, espically Axle. He's all the more dangerious since he feels he has nothing to lose, due to being trapped in his armor for using its ultimate mode.

Ask Pony Discord

Okay sorry busy for a sec um Hi, I like it

Name: Grace Walker
    Faction: Team Rocket
    Pokemon: Empoleon (Male), Furret (Female), Blastoise (Female), Luxray (Male), Staraptor (Male), and Gallade (Male)
    Pokemon Base:
    Appearance: Ugly and wrinkled girl grunt outfit. Sometimes she thinks she's playing with her mom's clothes or something. And has Brown hair and Green eyes.
    Equipment:
    Personality: Not afraid to fight anyone, has a fear of heights, is a very stupid, sarcastic, idiotic... Drama queen. Likes her pokemon and likes to steal.

Sorry really busy barely read straight um
    Last edited by Darth Pema07; 9th May 2010 at 04:35 PM.

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

@Gzilla approved.

Pema your missing something, check the rules area

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Name: Gary O'Carrol
    Pokémon: Metagross, Latias
    Pokémon Base: N/A
    Appearance: Usually wears a ghillie suit and tactical goggles. Wears a shemagh scarf in front of his mouth. His face usually isn't visible due to his clothing. He usually attaches the stock of his M14EBR to a clip just above his right hip so he doesn't have to carry it all the time. He adapts the color of his ghillie suit to the environment. A pair of dark scarlet red eyes can be seen when he is wearing tactical goggles.
    Equipment: An M14EBR Mod 1, a silenced USP .45 and a knife.
    Personality: The mysterious type. He's a trained sniper and leaves the impression that he's a cold-hearted person, but he actually has a heart of gold deep inside.

2nd character:

Name: Nikolai Markhov

Pokémon: Gallade, Electivire, Zorua (If allowed)

Appearance:

The guy in front.

Equipment: Modernized AK-47 W/ Masterkey shotgun attachment, Desert Eagle

Personality: Eager and trigger-happy, Nikolai is willing to do anything for his friend Gary. The two of them met each other 2 years ago, and are friends for life. Nikolai is the most active of the two, and is cheerful most of the time.

HI I LIKE IT LOLZ
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Which one?

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

Everyone has it, read the last few lines of the rules...

Approved everyone else

Blog Entries

I have a suggestion, why not have Team Galactic ally with Team Rocket in this case?
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Wait and see, there are surprises with TR. And they are in it.

Everyone approved

Blog Entries

I like it! A worthy sequel to a cool RP.

Name: Dr. Johnson McIntire "Johnny Mac"
    Faction: Silph Co. Scientist
    Appearance: A tall (6'2"), black haired man in a lab coat and tan pants. He wears glasses and has dark brown eyes.
    Equipment: Set of safety glasses, keycards to various labs, a Leatherman tool, a Remington 870 shotgun and a stolen experimental personal shield generator.
    Personality: Humorless with a bit of an arrogant side. He is seemingly cold but he will eventually warm up. He does not like killing Pokemon but he will not hesitate to do so if his or his colleagues' lives are in danger.

Name: Dr. Harold Jameson
    Faction: Silph Co. Scientist
    Appearance: A average height (5'8"), brown haired man in a lab coat and tan pants. He has striking emerald green eyes with vertical pupils.
    Equipment: Set of safety glasses, keycards to various labs. Psychic powers (Psycho Cut, Confusion, Barrier, Psybeam)
    Personality: Generally easy going but if his friends are threatened, he can become very nasty, very quick. Despite his psionic powers he is not at all arrogant or discriminatory.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Just so you know, I like it. A lot.

Name: Bom (Portuguese for great, I am super multilingual)

Faction: Science Guard

Pokemon: Ursaring; Rypherior; Muk; Kabutops; Tyranitar; Armoldo

Pokemon base: Omit

Appearance:

Equipment: Bushmaster ACR with CompM2 Reflexive Red Dot Sight; .44 Mag. Mark XIX Desert Eagle; KA-BAR Combat Knife; Modern Machette; Full Body Interceptor Body Armor System (Ballistic Armor of highest standards); Ballistic Face Mask

Personality: Bom is a pure tactician. He was never very smart at anything else, but is amazing at almost anything fighting related. He has trained his body to the max and works to be a perfect soldier. He has a good heart and sense of judjement, and is friendly when not fighting, often sparking friendly conversation over a drink, or having fun outdoors.

Blog Entries

Can you reserve me a spot? I'll post mine after school.
    :D

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm thinking about joining... but could you fill me in on what happened in the last RP? I wasn't a part of it :P
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast