The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot) - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot)

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot)

"Snivy, use Vine Whip on the Lillipup!" Camille said. Snivy jumpedat Lillipup, vines extended, attempting to hit Lillipup's blind side.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Lillipup and the Purrloin finally fainted.

N returned them to their Pokeballs before releasing them. "You three are fools. My name is N of Team Plasma. Remember it." N walked off into the distance with Team Plasma following him.

Amber turned to the others. "We should get going."

Amber turned to leave the northern exit of the city but she saw Professor Juniper standing in front of the gates.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Just to make sure, it is the female proffessor Juniper, there is her and her father in the game.)

Sharda followed Amber on her way to the gate. Then she finally said to amber after seeing Proffessor Juniper, "So, Amber, would you mind if I come with you to wherever you are going, I actually want out of this quiet town to see the world, My foster parents have wanted me near them until there was someone traveling through town." Then she turned and saw her foster parents, smiling, letting her know that is was essentially okay to leave with them. "If you have room for one more, I would be happy to accomodate you on your journey."

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Lelouch returned Oshawott to his pokeball as he crosses the desert into Nimbasa city! He was getting closer..

Blog Entries

"Of course." Amber smiled and approached the professor at the gates. It was a man but he had a nametag on that said "Juniper"

"I am Professor Juniper's father. The Professor has told me to give you these." He held out brand new a C-Gear, a PokeGear, a Pokenav and a Poketch.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blog Entries

Sharda:

"Than you ever so much sir." Sharda said to proffessor juniper, "I hope you have a safe journey to wherever you are going."

Sharda then turned to amber, "Than you so much for your permission to join you. This is my partner RoseBud, she has been with me since my chidhood, and was just in its third battle right there, it is very peaceful." Sharda sent out her Budew, and picked it up, "It might make your sinuses act up at first, but you will get used to her eventually."

After passing by yet another gym, Lelouch makes his way east out of Nimbasa city..

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Tyrell, upon having healed Kilobyte at the Pokemon Center due to the rather nasty injury that Sandile gave, hurriedly began making his way out of Accumula Town, only to run into the very same group he had encountered earlier. The moment Kilobyte spotted them, he zipped over to the group, making excited little beeping noises. Tyrell cleared his throat as an indicator to come along, but the Porygon paid him no heed, and continued floating around the collection of Trainers.

Blog Entries

"I guess this is where we go our seperate ways." Amber said and reluctantly she trudged over to the city gates, she hesitantly glanced towards her friends, before her feet slowly found themselves walking forward.

Blog Entries

Sharda:

Sharda started following Amber a bit, and then, once she got around the city gates, she turned to Amber, "So, we going our own seperate ways. I hope you have safe journeys, and keep your pokemon healthy, because anytime I see you, I will want to fight you, as long as you are somewhat ready." Sharda then started darting off to Straiton City, where her first gym is. Upon the second patch of grass, she found a Lillipup, and decided to fight it. "RoseBud, use you growth attack, and then Absorb on that lillipup!"

After a second, RoseBud started to sprout it's flower, and then, after the flower halfway bloomed, it tried sucking the life out of the Lillipup. The lillipup noticed just before it got hit, and dodged the attack, and then started to try tackling the RoseBud. The Budew got hit, and was sent flying a bit back. RuseBud quickly recovered, and then used absorb again out of anger. This time it hit, and the Lillipup was just under 1/4 life. Sharda throws a pokeball. Tick, Tick, Tick, Ding. The Lillipup was caught.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345