The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot) - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot)

Collaborate and listen. Vubberth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot)

Larry saw an ancient man and an Oshawott who were obviously in a hurry. He slowly raised an eyebrow. Surely that isn't one of the Trainers, he thought. He fingered his lone Poké Ball. Professor Juniper has many Pokémon. There will be more.
    I have claimed: Bidoof | Fly | Everstone | Full Restore
    I am currently playing: Team Fortress 2 | Pokémon Y

Charizard Lover Extreme charizardman's Avatar

"Hm.." Wyrm pondered for a moment then stared at the two PokeBall's already holding pokemon. "Sure, I'll catch a Purrloin." He searched around and found one. He sent in Oshawott and weakened it by using Water Gun. Then he threw a Poke Ball.

Shake,
    shake,
    shake,
    DING!

He walked over and picked up the Poke Ball. As he bent down to pick it up he thought he saw a glimpse of a Beautifly, but when he looked again it was gone. "I just must be tired." Wyrm thought to himself.
    Last edited by charizardman; 25th September 2011 at 05:11 PM.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

After retrieving Murkrow, Camille wandered through the fields, looking for a Pokémon to catch. She couldn't find one that she liked, and simply kept looking.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I think I'll nickname him, Scout." Amber said, tossing Scout's pokeball into the air and releasing the Chipmunk pokemon.

Scout immediatly walked over to Tep and Azura. Azura bounced up and down happily while Tep sniffed at Scout.

They walked a few more steps before finding themselves in Accumula Town. A large crowd was gathered around people with strange armor and banners. In the center, there was a man with green hair and hats. The man was currently giving a speech.

"We have deeply wronged our friends, the Pokemon by keeping them in such monstrous devices. We only use them for our own selfish needs. We don't really care about the Pokemon! We'll step on as many Pokemon as it takes for us to achieve our selfish goals! However, there is one way that you can pay them back. Release your Pokemon! Let them live in freedom once again! Let us see to it that no more Pokemon should have to become our slaves!"

People in the crowd murmured amongst themselves. Within a few minutes, they had begun taking their Pokeballs out of their pockets and opening them. The Pokeballs emitted a blue light, which meant that the Pokemon had just been released. The Pokemon glanced curiously at their owners.

"Well, go on!" One man yelled at his Sandile, snapping his Pokeball in half.

"Don't make this any harder than it needs to be!" Another woman sobbed, stomping on her Zorua's Pokeball.

A group of children were huddled around a Sewaddle, crying. A broken Pokeball lay beside them.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

Camille glared at the man giving the speech. "Who the heck is this guy, and what's he on, spouting stuff like this?! Pokémon are are friends and lifelong partners!" She exclaimed. Snivy and Murkrow sounded their agreement eagerly.

Charizard Lover Extreme charizardman's Avatar

"Hmph! Someone 'ought to teach him a lesson." Wyrm remarked. At that moment an old rival of Wyrm's came stomping through.

It was Corey Weir. "Hey losers! Wyrm, Amber, what are you two doing? Are you on a date? Haha. I just got my Pokemon from Professor Juniper. But I won't battle weaklings like you. I'm off to the Striaton Gym." He said as he walked by all the people releasing their Pokemon, laughing and calling them idiots.

Blog Entries

Amber glared at him as he walked by.

"Wow, we've run into so many unpleasant people."

The man in the hat approached them suddenly.

"Your Pokemon...I can hear it speaking." The man leaned in towards Tep. "Battle me."

The man took three Pokeballs off of his belt and threw them into the air. A Purrloin, Sandile and Lillipup came out.

"Come on, Tep!" Amber commanded Tep. Tep snorted and fire came out of his nose as he glared at the enemy Pokemon.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blog Entries

"Fine. Let's go, Snivy." Camille said. Snivy jumped off her shoulder, glancing at the adversaries with disinterest.

Blog Entries

Larry kicked off of the wall and walked over to the commotion. "Release our Pokémon?" he asked. He looked down at his own Poké Ball. "What about us who treat our Pokémon as friends and equals? Why should we put them out in the cold?" He threw the ball into the air and Daisy came out promptly.

Blog Entries

The man calmy commanded his Pokemon. "Purrloin, Shadow Ball."

The Purple Cat formed a shadow ball with its paws and aimed the ball at the group. The cat Pokemon threw the shadow ball at the group and there was a large explosion.

When the smoke cleared, Amber spotted Tep weakly getting back onto his feet. Tep raised his snout and snorted fire at the cat Pokemon.

The Lillipup immediatly formed three hearts with his paws and aimed them at Snivy, Tep and Daisy. Because Tep was also a male, he was unaffected by the hearts. The hearts came floating towards the two female Pokemon.

The Sandile was oddly colored, much like Wyrm's Charmander. The Sandile used Swagger attack on Tep, highly raising his Defence but confusing him. Little Torchics began racing around Tep's head and he began stumbling around in confusion.

This had turned into something of a mini marathon, altough Lelouch and Oshawott were more power walking than actually jogging. Being careful to avoid the tall grass, they make quick progress to Striaton city. Lelouch had even managed to snag a few extra pokeballs that had been laying around for some reason.

There was a gym in this city but the duo was not looking to win any badges yet. Lelouch proceeds out of town going west. Much to Oshawotts delight, there is a small stream along the path and he is able to swim instead of walk for a while.

Blog Entries

"Now I'm being dragged in to a battle?" Larry asked, surprised. The green-haired kid seemed even more collected than him, effortlessly commanding his Pokémon with little more than waving his hand.

"Daisy, jump over that attack!" The Mareep quickly leapt from where it stood and landed next to N's Lillipup. "Alright, nice jump! Now Tackle it!"

Blog Entries

"Snivy, dodge!" Camille said. Sniv leapt gracefully over the attack, and landed next to Sandile. "Now, Vine Whip!"

Blog Entries

The Sandile wasn't fast enough to dodge the Vine Whip and it cried out as the vines hit it.

Lillipup was hit full on by the tackle, Lillipup was slammed onto his side, but he weakly got back up. He formed more hearts with his paws and aimed them at the two female Pokemon.

The Sandile was now attempting to use Bulldoze, pushing itself deep into the ground, causing mountains of sand to go flying at the two Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Tyrell had reached Accumula Town. He and Kilobyte, who was currently hovering close by, had reached the area earlier, and was preparing to make their way for Striaton Town. However, on the way there, a rather large group of people was surrounding a group of Trainers, battling a green-haired boy. Instead of delving into the mass to see what was going on, he kept his distance. Unfortunately, Kilobyte had other ideas, and immediately dashed over to greet the new sights, completely oblivious to the ongoing battle...

Only to inadvertently connect with Sandile's Bulldoze attack, being hurled in the opposite direction, landing in a group of bushes not far away. Tyrell showed no visible concern as he walked over to check on his Pokemon, who took a bit to get back up.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast