The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot) - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot)

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot)

As Camille approached the lab, she reached out to open the door. Unfortunately, the door didn't open fast enough, and she ran into the door as it was opening, falling on her back. Murkrow fell out of the air, laughing.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Amber ran towards the girl and helped her up.

"Are you okay?" Amber asked.

"Camille!" Professor Juniper greeted her. "Glad to see you're here! Would you like Snivy, Tepig or Oshawott?"
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

OOC:Ugh, I don't know if it's my computer but I can't seem to view recent posts on here.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blog Entries

"Oww... I think I'm okay, thanks." Camille said as she got up. Then she picked up Murkrow, who was still laughing. "I'd pick, but I already have Murkrow."

Blog Entries

"That's alright!" Professor Juniper replied. "Amber already had Azura and she got a starter. Plus, Wyrm had his Charmander. Would you like one of the Unova starters?"

Blog Entries

"Sure." Camille said, looking them over. After a few minutes of pacing in front of them and looking them over, she stopped at Snivy. "I choose this one." She said. Murkrow nodded at Snivy, giving it a welcoming look.

Blog Entries

Professor Juniper handed Camille a Pokedex and Snivy's Pokeball.

"Before you leave." Professor Juniper stated. "The Gym Leader Fantina is just finishing up her visit in Unova, if you hurry, you can catch her in the Striaton Gym having a triple battle with the Gym Leaders. Fantina is also a Coordinator and she might be able to supply all of you with a Contest Pass for Unova and Sinnoh."

Professor Juniper handed the final Pokedex to the old man and wished the group well on their travels.

As Amber stepped outside, she felt something crash into her and she fell backwards. A few feet away from her, a blonde girl wearing orange and green with a funny looking hat was also sitting on her feet, rubbing her head. A boy with black hair and glasses stood behind her.

"Can't you be more careful, Bianca?" The boy asked the girl named Bianca.

"Sorry, Cheren." Bianca replied, rubbing her head. "I was just so excited to get a new Pokemon."

"So am I." Cheren scolded. "But you should stop acting like an idiot."

Blog Entries

"Is everyone okay?" Camille asked, putting Snivy on her shoulder, and its Poké Ball on her belt. Then she helped Amber up.

Blog Entries

"Thanks." Amber replied. Bianca apologized profusely and walked into the lab. Cheren closely following her, giving Amber and Camille a rude shove to the side.

"She seems nice but he's a piece of work." Amber said, glaring at Cheren. Out of the corner of her eye, Amber noticed a little girl walking around by herself, looking upset.

"Are you okay?" Amber asked the little girl. The little girl let out a wail and ran away.

Blog Entries

Camille only grunted in response, glaring at Cheren. Murkrow respond angrily by landing on Cheren's head and Pecking him. Camille pretended not to notice, looking at the girl now.

"I would be delighted to help fill up the Pokedex!" Lelouch replied as he accepted the device. The lab was starting to get crowded with potential rivals and they all seemed to have made decent choices for partner pokemon. He had a hunch that most of them would be headed to the Striaton city gym first but Lelouch had other plans.

"You whipper snappers go on ahead. Me and Oshawott here are going to see if we can make our way to White forest to catch some pokemon. I am sure that we will cross paths again, farewell for now!" Lelouch smiled and exited the lab as he left Nuvema town headed due north.

Charizard Lover Extreme charizardman's Avatar

"Amber," Wyrm started as he walked out of the Pokemon Lab, "are we ready to go?" He noticed Camille standing there. "Hi, I'm Wyrm. Nice to meet you."

Blog Entries

"The next town is Accumula Town." Amber said, looking at her map. "I want to catch a Pokemon before we go."

The group entered outside into the forest. A Patrat was poking its head out of the bushes. "Patrat!" Amber exclaimed, making the chipmunk pokemon jump. "That would be perfect!" Amber took a Pokeball off of her belt and threw it at the Patrat.

The Patrat went inside in the Pokeball and the Pokeball began shaking.

The Pokeball stopped shaking and the red light in the middle dinged. Amber ran over and picked up the Pokeball. "Do you guys want to catch any Pokemon as well?" Amber asked, pointing to the various Lillipups and Purrloins.

Collaborate and listen. Vubberth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Larry lay against the rough brick wall of the local Battle Club. The weather was typically fair in Accumula Town, but today it was quite warm. He kept his Mareep in it's Poké Ball so that it wouldn't get too hot.

Today was the day that new Pokémon Trainers got their Starters. He knew that the first town that they would pass through would be this one, which excited him. What also excited him was that today was the day he started his own journey. Now that he had a Pokémon to battle with, he could start expanding his collection and become a successful Breeder.
    I have claimed: Bidoof | Fly | Everstone | Full Restore
    I am currently playing: Team Fortress 2 | Pokémon Y

Good, they had already managed to reach Accumula town. Lelouch's hat provided him with some shade but he knew that Oshawott would need water at the pokemon center. As they enter town, Lelouch notices a fellow in a straw hat.

He would have liked to have stopped and said hi, but they still had a lot of ground to cover. After a quick rest in the pokemon center, Jak and Lelouch leave Accumula town still headed north.

"I can keep you inside of a pokeball while we travel." Lelouch offers but Oshawott refuses (in poke speak), saying that this was great training.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast