The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot)

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot)

Unknown Date - Unknown Forest
    "Where are you taking me, Josh?" The unidentified Pokemon, hidden by the shadows looked up at a human figure walking ahead. The figure stopped, and turned to face the shadowy Pokemon.

"I'm leaving you here." The human known as Josh replied, his tone cold as ice.

"What? Why?" The Pokemon's voice grew high pitched and frantic.

"You're weak." Josh coldly replied. "You don't deserve to have someone as good a trainer as me for your trainer."

Josh then proceded to send out another unidentified, fiery Pokemon, hidden by the shadows.

"Flamethrower." Josh coldly commanded.

The last thing the weak Pokemon felt was the burning sensation of the flames. The Pokemon screamed.

Present Day...

Amber Whetchton woke up in bed, panting. "What was that about?" Amber ran her hand through her sweat filled hair. "I guess I'm just overexcited about getting my first Pokemon today."

Amber looked over at the tiny mouse pokemon sleeping beside her. Amber smiled for a moment before gently poking the tiny mouse. "Azura, wake up."

The tiny mouse Pokemon known as Azura nudged in her sleep before blinking a few times. Azura smiled at her trainer as her vision became less blurry. Azura raised her tail and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

"Amber!" Mrs. Whetchton called. "Come downstairs! You need to go see Professor Juniper to get your first pokemon."

Amber looked up at the poster hanging above her head. The poster displayed the three Unova starters, Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott.

"Alright!" Amber cheered. "Today, I meet my partner!" Azura jumped into the air and let out a cheer of her own.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Charizard Lover Extreme charizardman's Avatar

Default Re: The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot)

"Ugh. What time is it? 9 o' clock! I better get going if I wanna get my new Pokemon!" Wyrm exclaimed as he jumped out of bed.

"Wyrm, get down here! You're going to be late to meet Professor Juniper! Aren't you going with Amber? I bet she's waiting for you too!" She said with a mocking tone in her voice. She always thought Wyrm and Amber were "more than friends."

Wyrm threw on his clothes, kissed his mother goodbye and ran out the door. He ran over to Amber's house and knocked on the door.

"Hello, anyone home? Amber?"

Lelouch had woken up early today. He was already getting an extremely late start to pokemon training, there was no way that he was going to be tardy to choosing a starter.

Having already arrived at Professor Junipers lab, Lelouch sips orange juice as he waits for the others. He had had a brief chat with the professor earlier before she disappeared into one of the back rooms. (to get the pokemon ready he assumed)

Lelouch had a starter in mind and could have begun his journey but was curious to see what pokemon the other new trainers were going to choose.

"Where are those Slowpokes?"

Blog Entries

Amber quickly dressed and grabbed the piece of toast waiting for her on the kitchen counter.

Amber's mother heard the knocking at the door and saw Wyrm standing there.

"Oh, hello, Wyrm!" Mrs. Whetchton greeted. "Here to see your girlfriend?" Mrs. Whetchon asked, winking.

Before Wyrm could reply, Mrs. Whetchon went into the kitchen and said to Amber "Your friend, Wyrm is here." Mrs. Whetchon said with a wink.

"Mom!" Amber went red in the face and rushed outside to greet Wyrm. "Let's get out of here before Mom bothers us again."
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Lelouch continued waiting in Junipers lab. He found all of the pokemon books and magazines that were laying around to be quite fascinating. "Tips and tricks for catching rare pokemon" was a magazine of particular interest.

"Alright come on. So I've got our journey planned out pretty well. We'll head to Juniper's lab and get our Unova pokemon, then we will come back here to compete in the first gym. After that is the Nacrene City gym, and we'll go from there." Wyrm said smiling as they walked out of the city. He was always very organized and prompt.

Blog Entries

After a few moments, they had finally reached Juniper's lab. Professor Juniper came out of the backroom, carrying a Pokemon Egg in one arm and a large bag in the other.

"There are a lot of new trainers coming today." Professor Juniper reached into her bag and grabbed a Pokeball. She tossed it into the air and a Grass Snake Pokemon came out.

"Wow!" Amber leaned down to touch the Grass Pokemon but it had already leapt onto the windowsill, staring at the three of them.

"That is Snivy, the Grass Snake Pokemon." Professor Juniper explained. "Snivy are very proud creatures and may abandon their trainers if they don't live up to Snivy's standards."

Next, Professor Juniper took out another Pokeball and tossed this one into the air as well. A small, orange pig came out and started running around the lab. The pig sneezed and fire came out of its nose.

"That is Tepig, the Fire Pig Pokemon." Professor Juniper explained.

Professor Juniper took one final Pokemon and opened it. A tiny, otter gave the trio an adorable, pleading look.

"That is Oshawott, the Sea Otter Pokemon." Professor Juniper explained. The three starters now lined up, waiting for the trainer's choice. Snivy stood confidently, its head held high and its arms firmly on its waist. Tepig gave the trio a friendly smile before sneezing out fire again. Oshawott put on its best cute act and gave the trio an adorable puppy-eyes look.

"Please make your choice." Professor Juniper stated.

"Hm, I think I'd like to choose Oshawott, Professor Juniper." Wyrm said smiling at Juniper as she handed him the Poke Ball.

"Excellent choice Wyrm! Oshawott will be a great companion and friend to you. And you Amber?" Juniper said.

Blog Entries

"I pick Tepig." Amber replied. The small pig smiled and sneezed, snorting out fire again.

"Good choice!" Professor Juniper replied. She turned to the old man. "What about you?"

Lelouch had seen a lot of grass types in his time. "Well young lady, I think I will choose.." He is interrupted by a 2nd Oshawott jumping out of a nearby water tank!

"I will choose that spirited fellow." Lelouch says pointing at the water type who stood dripping wet.

"Okay then." Juniper replied. "Now, I will ask you all a special favor. She pulled out three devices that looked like cell phones. These are PokeDex's. Will you go around the Unova region recording the data of Pokemon you encounter?"

Blog Entries

"I will!" Amber replied. "My goal is to become a Gym Leader!" Azura and the Tepig that she had officially dubbed Tep, jumped up into the air and let out a cheer.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Camille woke up to her Murkrow sitting on her head, and pecking her gently between the eyes. "Ow, I'm up, I'm up." Camille groaned, swatting Murkrow away so she could get up. She looked at the clock, and her eyes widened. "Oh, man! I overslept!" She exclaimed, washing quickly and throwing on her clothes. Then she grabbed her backpack and rushed out the door.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Amber looked out the window and saw a girl sprinting towards the lab.

"She must be a trainer too." Amber thought to herself.

"Excellent Amber!" Juniper said as she handed her a pink PokeDex.

"I'll do it as well Professor Juniper." Wyrm spoke up.

"Okay then, here you are." She gave him a red PokeDex.
    She turned to the old man. "And you? Will you help me with my research?"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast