Threads of Fate

Thread: Threads of Fate

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Threads of Fate

I've had a lot of creative ideas pent up for a while, so here's yet another RP. Though this will probably be my last new one for a bit...

Threads of Fate

Introduction:

The Plot:

The World:

Gameplay:

Rules:

Sign-up Form:

Characters:

Any questions or clarifications needed, just ask Renewal!
    Last edited by Renewal; 18th September 2011 at 05:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Default Re: Threads of Fate

Dude, this looks awesome. Save me a spot?
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

@AddictedToPasta: Glad to see the interest. Sure, you're reserved.

Name:Daemon Somera

Appearance: Daemon has jet-black hair reaching down to his nose. The ends are quite choppy, seeing as he cuts it himself. His eyes are dark brown and his skin is partially tanned, but that is mostly just his heritage. He stands at exactly six feet tall with an average build. Unlike most of the other weavers in the cloister, whose brands are on their cheeks or foreheads, Daemon had tried as hard as he could to escape the branding, and the brand had been misplaced. Covering his right eye is a black crescent shaped mark, because ofthe brand Daemon's eye is now blinded and eternally closed.

Despite being trapped inside the cloister, Daemon does still try to keep up the image he had before being taken. He tends to try to keep the skater image he had worked so hard to perfect. He'll either wear a black hoody or a button-up flannel shirt, with the sleeves rolled up. Either way he'll wear dark blue jeans and his black and white skating shoes. He wears a silver communion medal around his neck, for it is the only thing he has left from his life on the outside.

Background: Daemon is the distant descendant of one of the great Weaver tyrants. His heritage had gone lost as time went on, and the gift had skipped tens of generations, ending with him. The moment his mother held him in her arms she knew something was wrong. The first time he opened his eyes his mother noticed the feint orange glow in his pupils. She instantly knew she couldn't keep this baby.

Hesitantly she left him at an orphanage, trying to never look back. He grew up in the orphanage, no one ever wanting to adopt him. Despite barely having any control over his curse, the caretakers feared him. Having known the time would come when he'd have to be taken away, he ran away the night before his thirteenth birthday, but his attempts were to no avail. Within just a few hours he had been found and thrown into the cloister.

Personality: Daemon is extremely hot-headed and easily holds grudges. He spent most of his life alone and plans to keep it that way. He prefers to do thing by himself without any help whatsoever. He isn't the best at making friends, but it's not like he ever really tries. He is quite anti-social and will often only respond with grunts and growls.

RP Sample: My posts definitely aren't the longest, but I do indeed try. My post length does vary from RP to RP, but this one will probably require longer post than many others. Unfortunately some of MoP's randomness did rub off on me, but I know when to use it and when to not. I tend to be strict with grammar, and become annoyed when someone appears to completely ignore the rules.

Blog Entries

@bpj1999: Approved. Just keep your post quality up once the RP actually begins ;).