THP: The Dividing Line

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: THP: The Dividing Line

Blog Entries

Default THP: The Dividing Line

Okay, so in the unlikely case someone new decides to join, just ask for a bit of exposition.

It has been fifteen years since the global string of adolescent disappearances caused by the criminal organization known as the Half Project, and everything seems to have returned to normal. No more world domination schemes involving the creation of Merges, ex-humans that resemble gijinkas and other sorts of human-Pokemon hybrids. These Merges have settled in, either trying to adapt to society by blending in with humanity, or living alone and unknown in the wilderness.

Fifteen years ago, they were given a warning.

A powerful Merge was to build an army of other Merges, and threaten to wipe out humanity. Now, the time has nearly come, and things are beginning to heat up. With the clock running down, a choice must be made.

Will the Merges rise up to protect the humans they once were, or will their feral instincts push them over the line?

No bunnying or the like.
    The general forum rules must be obeyed.
    I am GM, so my word is law. if you have a question, ask however.
    Please be active, as it will help us all.

There isn't a 4-move limit. I only ask you use up to 1 attack per post. Additional moves can be learned, but they must be incorporated into a Merge's appearance.
    I have a plot in mind; don't veer too far off-course... But I can rectify most things like that, so this rule isn’t a biggie.
    Your first character probably shouldn't be a Legendary Merge, or own one in the case of Project members. You must ask in advance in order to use Version Mascot Legendaries, Mewtwo, and Regigigas. Arceus is off-limits, as I have the only Arceus Merge, and want it to stay that way. Also, alternate forms must meet requirements. So Kyurem Merges require Reshiram or Zekrom Merges in order to change Forme.
    Humanoid Pokemon are generally discouraged. I want to test your creativity! And do more than give your character the ears and tail of that Pokemon. That's just cliche.
    Your Merge characters can look like their normal, human selves (Shadow-humans) for as long as they like, provided they are outside of direct sunlight, in which case they will only have an hour. Regardless of the light level, they will go back to their half forms the instant they are hurt.
    For Multi-Merges, you must ask me if you want to use 3 Pokemon.

Merge
    Name:
    Pokemon A:
    Pokemon B: (B and C are optional)
    Pokemon C:
    Appearance before merge: (Not required if you don't have plans to utilize Shadow-human state)
    Appearance after merge:
    Personality:
    History: (not required)
    Flaw A: (This is a physical, mental, or otherwise weakness that keeps them from becoming too powerful. I'd prefer if it's brought on by the Merge.)
    Flaw B: (The number of Flaws must correspond to the number of Pokemon they are Merged with.)
    Flaw C:
    Other:

Non-Merge
    Personality:
    History: (not required)
    Other:
    Pokémon: (should have Gender, moves, and ability, Up to six Pokémon)

Here are all of mine for the moment:
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 30th September 2012 at 02:47 PM.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: THP: The Dividing Line

Name: Ozias Wheatley
    Pokémon: (Shiny) Gallade
    Appearance Before Merge:
    Ozias had white hair and florescent green eyes, often wearing clothing to match these colors. He appears 26 years old. He doesn't like using this forme, however.
    Appearance After Merge:
    Ozias looks strikingly like a regular shiny Gallade, but with several differences. His whole face the same, and he wears Gallade's fin as a 'helmet'. The spikes protruding from his head are actually his hair, and he has hands. The spikes on his chest have shrunk and become very blunt. Again, he appears 26.
    Personality:
    Ozias generally displays a light-hearted, talkative, easy-going, witty and cheeky demeanor, but repeatedly demonstrates a vengeful and unforgiving streak as well. His strong personal sense of justice makes him quick to anger when he feels it is violated. He also has a tendency to babble, mixing apparent nonsense with vital information, sometimes acting erratically to put his listeners off-guard. He is prone to making comments that to outsiders seem obtuse or rude, sometimes to his own embarrassment. Ozias is very extroverted and gregarious. He shows a fondness for human popular culture to the point of unconsciously quoting it on occasion.
    History:
    Ozias woke up with amnesia from his Merge at 15. After working with his friends to put a stop to the original Half Project, he went time-traveling with Celebi. It was around this time that he discovered that he was ageless. He traveled around time for 304 years, eventually returning to the present and defeating the Project with his friends again. It was at this point that he decided to stay in the present for a while.
    Flaw: Ozias cannot use his telepathy in battle.

Name: Sophia Wheatley
    Pokémon: Glaceon
    Appearance Before Merge:
    Sophia shared her brother's eyes, but had a dull brown shade of hair.
    Appearance After Merge:
    In the place of Sophia's hair, she has Glaceon's crest, along with the tail of one. Her eyes have shifted color to a dark blue, and her feet are paws. She also has nigh-invisible blue fur.
    Personality:
    Sophia is notably different from her twin brother, and she is rather calm, if not mischievous occasionally. Due to her more logical and sensible manner, she is often the one who has to reign Ozias in. Over the years, she began to respect what Ozias does more and more, to the point that she views him as a sort of intertemporal guardian. However, she will not hesitate to do anything she can to get him to listen to reason when his thoughts go out of control.
    History:
    She intends to keep the first 14 years of her life a secret. Sophia spent three years of her life time traveling with Ozias, and the other 12 in the present.
    Flaw: She cannot use Ice attacks and takes damage constantly in temperatures above 80 degrees centigrade.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Polkadot Jolteon View Post
    Name: Ozias Wheatley
    Name: Sophia Wheatley

Blog Entries

Yayz! Should I mention Zant, Midorikawa and Leavanny?

Blog Entries

Do as you wish. 'Tis not my concern.

Blog Entries

Well, it sort of is... You are the GM.
    @Zant; @Midorikawa; @Leavanny;
    THP IV!

Blog Entries

Riiiiiight. How'd I get into this spot, anyways?

Blog Entries

Joltik. That's how.

And on that note,

Blog Entries

Oh, right.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

No need to mention I found it already. I'll get my SUs up assuming my computer doesn't disconnect again

Blog Entries

Remember the 15-year gap...

追放されたバカ

Merge
    Name: Cloe
    Pokemon A: Roselia
    Pokemon B: Heracross
    Appearance before merge: Cloe had brown hair, dark brown eyes, and olive skin.
    Appearance after merge: Her hair is green and her skin is discolored - her skin is pale from her head to neck, but is steadily becomes a dark shade of blue from the neck downwards to the feet. Her eyes are black and she has antennas sticking on her forehead like a Heracross. She has wings like a Heracross' and flowers for hands like a Roselia. Her right arm is like that of Heracross' except for the hand.
    Personality: Cloe is composed and quiet, but also enjoys the company of others.
    Flaw A: Cloe has a hard time grasping things with her flower hands, so she tends to break things accidentally.
    Flaw B: She only has the bug part of Heracross in her and cannot use fighting type moves.
    Last edited by Faerie; 16th September 2012 at 12:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Doing what I usually do to a new SU before it's evaluated...

I can't find anything to suggest changing. Nice work!

Here's the gang:
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 16th September 2012 at 05:38 AM.
    Faerie likes this.

Blog Entries

Accepted, accepted.

Blog Entries

@Elysion; Welcome to The Half Project!

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast