Think, run, live... *Non-pokemon Half-Life RP*

Thread: Think, run, live... *Non-pokemon Half-Life RP*

Aqua Teen Avoidance Plan MC Karkat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Think, run, live... *Non-pokemon Half-Life RP*

Plot: You and a group of other employees are working at Black Mesa, like any other day- Suddenly, the power goes out, you send the Janitor to reset it, when hours go by, you decide to go on and switch on yourself, you soon realize that Black Mesa has gone through with an experiment- a very, very bad experiment, now next thing you know, your being chased around by some aliens, you then make a dive into an open air vent, and after a few minutes of crawling, you find your self in the janitor's closet, along with some other people, it's up you, and a group of others, to escape the Black Mesa Research Facility.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Rules:

No Bunnying.

No Ping Pong (P1 posts to P2 who posts back to P1, etc., etc.), I'm not too strict on this rule, but don't go crazy on it.

No God modding.

No making this RPG all about ENTIRELY you, it's about EVERYONE (This means *Suddenly P1 falls through a hole.* The entire team isn't going to help you, we'll most likely send a person to save you but that's it.)

Most of all, have fun, and try not to die.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________

Gameplay:

1) You choose you start in this RP and HOW you make it into the Janitor's closet.

2) Once we meet up, we'll take a vote weather we split up into groups of *2,4, etc.* or stay together.

3) You choose which weapons you obtain as the plot goes on *Make it realistic near the start*
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Name:

Job: * Scientist, Guard, Chef, Janitor, Soilder**, what ever*

Background: *Make it lengthy*

**:This means that you must explain why your here before every other solider.

My sign up:

'Sshh, here that? That's the sound of you being quiet... Isn't it pleasant?'

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Default Re: Think, run, live... *Non-pokemon Half-Life RP*

Yay! Half-Life!!

I'm gonna hope that this is still open.

Name: Terra Jio

Job: Guard

Background: Terra was raised in California when she was 13 her dad got transferred so he could work a Black Mesa. Terra and her mom stayed behind in California. Terra would periodically get letters from her dad, he told her that he was enjoying his work and hoped that Terra and her mom would be able to move in with him. After Terra was 17 she stopped receiving letters from her dad. After a little while her mom old her that dad had be caught in one of the failed experiments and disappeared in the explosion. Terra took it to herself to work for Black Mesa so she could try lessening the occurrence of failures. Unfortunately wasn’t smart enough to be a scientist, so she instead used her fighting skills to become a guard at the laboratory, and that is just what happened.

Blog Entries

Oh, finally- some signs up for one of my RP's.

Accepted.

We need a few more people.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

I told one of my other friends that likes Half-Life about this, she hasn't told me if she's gonna sign up or not though...

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Name John Smith A.K.A *The Lost Boy*

Age 25

Gender Male

Job Soldier

Background John was born in Johannesburg. His family moved to Uganda. That's when tragedy struck,men came to his house killed his parents and forced him and his brother to become soldier's. Unwillingly John became the best soldier in the lot, better then the guys who took him. One day john took out his AK and killed everyone and anything he saw. John fled with his older brother to America. When his brother got a job at black mesa, he only knew that's where he wanted to be working someday.

Blog Entries

Sure- Accepted!

I'd say we need about, oh- 3 more sign ups.