Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TEEN: Attack From Titan

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default TEEN: Attack From Titan

PLOT: Legendaries are pokémon that are one of a kind. They choose humans from the many that inhabit the world, one per a legendary. With these humans they link, forming a special bond and with that bond comes a special way of communication that is unique to that pair. These humans have only their partner legendaries as their only pokémon. It is the job of the pairs to protect each other and keep their bond strong. However trouble occurs when a group called Titan attempts to capture the legendaries that have bonded using ones that have not, ones that are known as guardians of all. Titan forcefully controls these legendaries to do their own bidding. The battle is not just the human commanding; the human and legendary can merge together into one being after finding an item unique to that legendary. To get the item one must face trials.

RULES:

• [* @Flaze; @Heroic Sociopath; and I are the GMs thus what we say goes.
    • All BMG rules apply
    • No godmodding or bunnying.
    • Romance is fine but keep it PG-13
    • Battle outcomes will be decided by GMs depending on creativity of posts.
    • No auto hitting
    • If you choose something like Arceus or Ho-oh-it does not mean auto win. Legendaries are of equal strength, minus weaknesses that is. They still count.
    • Try not to deviate too far from the plot
    • Legendaries are first come first serve.

Anything with a "*" by it has a special not below the form.

*Any legendary that is over seven feet in height is part of the Titans hence the name. Anything below is fair game as long as it is not taken. If you are with the Titans your history will tell how you managed to force your legendary under control. This is the same as bonding but it is a forced bond known as a dark link while those with the smaller legendaries have chosen links.

If you are a Titan you will be attempting to capture the smaller legendaries as well as find your items to merge. The chosen ones will have to defend themselves while finding their items.

TAKEN LEGENDARIES:

MY SU:
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 2nd October 2013 at 04:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: TEEN: Attack From Titan

Interested, having a tentative look at Latias, I just want to try and co-conspire with Haze on a pair of linked characters since they're both using the Eon.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Oh that would be pretty cool actually. Anyways @Midorikawa; I´ll try to get my sign up ready this afternoon.

Blog Entries

@Plumbum; Latias will be reserved for you for 48 hours

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Can I reserve for Suicune, please?
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

@Bad Apple; Reserved for 48 hours

Blog Entries

So when someone is merged with a legendary, do they look like a Gijinka or something else?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Apple View Post
    So when someone is merged with a legendary, do they look like a Gijinka or something else?
    Its left to your imagination. I guess in a way it would be like THP. They would have features of a human and pokemon.

Blog Entries

Name: Erie Tabinin

History: Erie was born and raised in the mountainous northwestern area of Kanto. Growing up, she rarely left her home, unable to experience the rest of the world. The mountains and the Pokémon that lived there were all she knew. She often visited a small lake a few miles from her house; usually just to get a slight change of scenery. However, when she was 13 years old, she found a Teddiursa which she attempted to interact with, but of course the mother Usraring wouldn’t be too far away. The bear Pokémon’s protective instincts quickly kicked in, and she slashed at Erie, creating a deep gash in her right leg. She accidentally fell into the lake, giving her no chance to escape. Before the Ursaring was about to go in after her, Suicune had suddenly stopped in front of her. The bear Pokémon left, not even daring to go up against a Legendary Pokémon. Erie was confused, but overall in shock. She limped out of the lake, and as soon as she made it back to the land, Suicune used his power to purify the lake that had been tainted with the girl’s blood. The Pokémon had carried her back to her home, and disappeared before her family could see him. After a few months of recovering in the hospital, Erie had tried to find Suicune again at the lake, but he wasn’t there. She began to wander, and when she had wandered too far, she finally found him, roaming around the mountains just like she was. This cycle continued for several more months; Suicune slowly becoming impressed by her determination, and Erie slowly becoming closer to him. One day, when she had finally heard his voice, they had made a deal. He promised that he would take her to experience the outside world, and she would assist him in finding his master, Ho-oh, in return.

Appearance: Erie stands at 5'7" and weighs about 140 pounds. She has slightly darker skin, red eyes, and white hair. The left half of her hair is bob-cut, while the right half is long and reaches down to her elbow (it’s Pokémon, she’s allowed to have weird hair). She wears a light blue shirt with sleeves that reach just below her elbows. She wears off-white pants that cover her scar from the Ursaring encounter, and she wears reddish-brown sandals.

Legendary: Suicune

Method of Communication: Suicune, as it turns out, isn't much of a talker. He speaks through telepathy when he needs to, but most of the time he just relies on body language to communicate. Erie speaks with him just by talking, since she can't really do a telepathy thing.

Moves: Calm Mind, Surf, Ice beam, Aurora Beam, Roar, and Hidden Power

Appearance when Merged with legendary: Erie’s hair is now slightly longer, wavier, and purple. Her skin and eye colors have stayed the same, but she wears a head accessory that resembles Suicune’s crest. Her clothes are now highly similar to a Shrine Maiden, only her pants are off-white, the middle is dark purple, and the upper part is light blue. Her sleeves also have white rhombus designs to resemble Suicune’s markings.

Other: When it came to the merged appearance, I felt like a made a Mega Evolution of Erie. Also, apologies if the backstory is too long. Also, it took me about 1-2 hours to finish the pictures.
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 24th September 2013 at 04:29 PM.

Blog Entries

@Bad Apple; A short history would be bad considering how important the bonds are. :p Anyways everything looks good but you are missing there special communication method which I just noticed I forgot in the SU sheet. ^^; Accepted but add that when you can.

Blog Entries

edited

Blog Entries

Name: Rue Sinclair
    History: Rue was born into the Sinclair family as the daughter of explorer/researcher Sebastian Sinclair, Rue has been on taking expeditions into the wild with her father and twin brother Scott, assisting in their fathers' research into the mysterious links that seemed to form between humans and Legendary pokémon. All went swimmingly for a time, until very recently. Things started to go downhill after her father disappeared on an expedition without any trace. Although an extensive search was conducted with the best knowledge of his destination, nobody was able to find her.
    Of course, Rue and Scott were their own search party, however after a paricularly hairy escape from some wild pokémon, they were soon found stranded from each other. She was left roaming wild lands for some time on her own. She didn't make excuses, it scared her being alone in the wild without the support of her brother or father, not to mention the feeling of being followed throughout the whole time - she heard voices in her head as if she could hear the thoughts of another.
    She was released from the fear of madness eventually, as the source of the voice decided to reveal herself after such a time. It transpired that Rue was the one chosen by the Eon Pokémon, Latias. With Latias' help, Rue was eventually reunited with her brother - who she was surprised to find had been chosen by the other Eon Pokémon...
    Nowadays Rue still does what she can to find her father. Given her father's field of research she finds being targeted by Titan an opportunity as much as a threat, since their family was probably already on their radar, but she approaches the issue very cautiously, fearing for the safety of herself, her brother and the Eons above all else.
    Appearance: Rue is actually fairly unassuming to first look at her. The only way she’d stick out is because of the gear she often carries in a huge rucksack, being ready to camp out for the night at a moment's notice at all times thanks to her experiences in the wild. She’s a fairly average height and had shoulder-length brown hair. She likes to keep herself understated for the most part though.
    Legendary: #380 - Latias
    Method of Communication: Rue and Latias don’t as much communicate consciously, but through Latias, each can hear the others’ every thought.
    Moves: Mist Ball, Draco Meteor, Reflect, Light Screen, Protect, Heal Pulse
    Appearance when Merged with legendary: When merged, one might mistake Rue as simply wearing some fancy armor, although that’s not quite the case at all. In fact, Rue’s skin takes on the colours and draconic coat of Latias, granting the same light-refracting invisibility available to the pokémon to their merged form. She gains Latias’ upper pair of wings, although since they take a mostly humanoid form and have half the wings Latias is used to, they can only glide together rather than have total flight.

Also, I was talking to Midori on the Skype chat we're all in (I really need to make a thread for that) and I was told I should use a theme tune. So I picked one. And I did warn it would probably be Sonic music. And badly-chosen.
    Last edited by Plumbum; 22nd September 2013 at 04:03 PM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries

Since I'm bored at work @Plumbum; Accepted just let me know when you edit it

Also you were actually on time. Your reserve would have ended in one minute.

@Bad Apple; is your communication method just between you and suicune or is it with everyone?

Blog Entries

I consider the reserve to be from when I said I'd like Latias. I did notice the one minute thing which was pretty cool though.

Blog Entries

I'd assume that you'd know that it would only be between them... is my method too generic or something?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast