Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey) - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey)

Travis soon arrived in Viridian City, carrying with him his Charmander who still seemed to be in pain. "It's alright, Charmander. We're almost there." He said, searching for the Pokemon Center. He pulled out his pokenav to search for it, soon locating the Pokemon Center. He walked through the city, noticing there was a large building that seemed to have Roman inspired architecture and had primarily brown walls and gray stone, and pillars. Travis was fascinated by the building and took out his pokenav to learn about it. "So this is the Viridian Gym. The toughest gym in all of Kanto." He said

"Chaaar!" (I hate to ruin the moment, but I'm in a lot of pain still!) Charmander said

"Oh right! We gotta get to the Pokemon Center." Travis nodded, taking his Pokemon to the building. He soon found the large building and walked in, approaching the counter.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

Noel noticed the boy with a Charmander enter the Pokemon Center. "Oh its you again how are yo- Oh no your pokemon looks hurt. She then grabbed Charmander out of the boy's arms and proceeded to spray the Charmander's wounds with a potion.

After some vigorous training both Erin and Apollo were at level 9, and both fairly tired "We can rest up in viridian city" Chris said and started towards the city when he heard something in the bushes "Huh..." he murmured as a Sentret hopped out in front of them "Hey Apollo, do you want another level?" he asked. Apollo jumped in front of Chris and waited for a command "Ok, Thundershock" he commanded. Apollo ran at the Sentret and used Thundershock, but the sentret skillfully dodged and used Tackle hitting Apollo hard in the stomach "There is no way that's wild" Chris murmured partially scared "Apollo, Thundershock again!" he shouted. Apollo tried to thundershock the sentret again, but just wound up with a face full of tackle "OK, Erin String Shot" Chris commanded angrily and Erin, who sat on his shoulder, spit a sting of web at the sentret getting it all tied up. Chris ran and scooped up Apollo "You OK?" he asked "Pika Pi chuuu...(I'll be fine as long as I don't have to battle for a little)" the pikachu grumbled. Chris ran threw the trees, totally ignoring the sentret and rushing into thee city, he starred around "Pokemon center... pokemon center" he repeated the two words over and over again as he stumbled around looking for the red roofed building. "There" he said relief filed his head as he ran into the building and up to Nurse Joy "Can you heal up my pokemon?" he asked. Nurse Joy took both his pokemon and he sat down thinking about the sentret.
    I'm new so don't be hatin'!

I am a huge fan of Pokemon. I love Mudkips, and many other Water type pokemon. I love to Role-Play so I'll gladly join any RP out there! So don't be afraid to PM me if you need a member ^^

Blog Entries

Travis was a bit surprised, recognizing Noel. "Ohh....Well uh thanks." He said to her. He thought he should introduce himself. He soon noticed Nurse Joy "Oh uhh hello Nurse Joy! Could you heal my Pokemon...Well uh Charmander just got healed but I'd still like him to checked." He also handed her the other pokeball he had.

Nurse Joy smiled as she took Travis "Well alright. I'll take a look at them." She said, soon turning her attention to Chris. "I'll take a look at your Pokemon as well." She said, taking Travis's and Chris's Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Noel hands Nurse Joy the Charmander. "Sorry, i always have this horrible habit meddiling in things. Im Noel by the way." Noel says "And this is Squirtle and Wurmple. "Squirtle Squirt" (She just healed a strangers pokemon. Maybe she's better then i give her credit for.) Squirtle said. "Wurmple!" (Dont piss me off!) wurmple said.

Chris looked over at Noel and Travis, he knew they had also gotten pokemon from Prof. Oak "Hi" he said looking at them quietly

I am a huge fan of Pokemon. I love Mudkips, and many other Water type pokemon. I love to Role-Play so I'll gladly join any RP out there! So don't be afraid to PM me if you need a member ^^

Blog Entries

Once Nurse Joy had taken their Pokemon, he turned to both Noel and Chris "Oh...Well I guess I should introduce myself. My names Travis, though my friends like to call me TK sometimes." He said, waiting for his Pokemon to be fully healed and checked.

Chris nodded to Travis and Noel "You guys wanna travel together or something, I mean, I know I have my pokemon, but it could get lonely" he explained.

Blog Entries

Travis turned his attention to Chris when he heard him ask if they wanted to travel together "Y-You're asking me if I'd like to travel with you....Uhhh I don't know..I'm kinda used to being by myself..." Travis said, nervously scratching the back of his head.

"It's OK if you don't want to, I was just curious since I don't like being alone" Chris replied looking at Travis "Once my pokemon are done I'm gonna head for pewter, and if you wanna come with you can, I'm not gonna say no to company" he added as he waited for Nurse Joy to bring back out the pokemon.

Blog Entries

"I'll travel with you." Noel replied. "Squirt." (Okay.) squirtle said. "Wurm." (This is so stupid.) Wurmple said.

Chris smiled "OK" he said nodding at Noel. "Pika (Hi)" Apollo said looking at Squirtle and Wurmple. "Spin spinarak (What's so stupid?)" Erin asked looking at Wurmple.

Blog Entries

"Wurmple." (My trainer, you guys, this building. Everything.) Wurmple said in a depressed tone.

Blog Entries

Travis's Charmander and Furret were all checked out and healed and Nurse Joy soon came with both of them. "All set! Your Pokemon are all well and healed." She said as she handed them back to Travis.

Charmander jumped into Travis's arms while he took Furret's pokeball. "I really don't know if I want to, sorry..." Travis said, nervously rubbing the back of his head.

Charmander jumped down to see Squirtle "Char! Char!" (Squirtle! It's so great to see ya!) He happily greeted him.

Blog Entries

"Squirt." (Okay, my trainer is very eccentric.) Squirtle replied. "Squirt." (Although she's not as bad as this emo Wurmple.) "Wurmple" (Life sucks.) Wurmple said.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast