Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey) - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey)

"Can I say I'm back?" Autumnbreeze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Default Re: Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey)

Eliza looked at the Eevee "Hello! Hmmmm, I think I'll call you....Pal!" 'Pal' glared at Eliza "E-Eevee!! (I'm a girl!!!)" 'Pal' yelled. "Yay! You like your name!" Eliza said ignorantly.

"So it was President White after all!"
    -tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

OOC: Alright so on the road to Viridian City if you want go ahead and catch your first Pokemon. For the most part it'll be Pokemon that can be found on Route 1 in HG/SS.

Professor Oak waved goodbye to the trainers as they left his lab "Good luck on your journey! If you ever need anything, feel free to call me up." Professor Oak said.

Travis walked out, thanking Professor Oak. He had his brand new Charmander with him who was very happy to be leaving with him. He pulled out his pokenav, trying to find the location of the first gym. "Hmm according to the pokenav, the first gym is located in Pewter City. We'll have to go a pretty long way to get there." He said to Charmander.

"Charmander Char. Chaaarmander!" (I don't mind if it takes so long! Besides, it'll give us TONS of time to start practicing together!) He said to Travis as he walked with him. He soon noticed some of the others. He soon tugged on Travis's cargo pants, pointing over at them "Char Char!" (Hey Travis, I think we should see if they want to travel with us!) He said.

Travis looked over at some of the others "Uhhh...Well I don't really know about traveling with others...Kinda not used to being around a lot of people..." He said to his Pokemon.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

OOC: Im am totaly unsure if i should get a Wurmple on route 1 and get a Beautifly or wait til Route 2 and catch a Caterpie and get a Butterfree.

OOC: OK

Chris starred around. Apollo suddenly straightened up and his ears stood straight up "Pika Pi(I hear something)" he whispered before jumping down and running into a bush "Come back Apollo!" Chris yelped and ran after his pokemon, as he stumbled through the trees and saw Apollo starring up a tree "Apollo what are you doing?" he shouted at the Pikachu, fairly angry. "Pika!(Up there!)" Apollo said pointing up the tree. Chris walked over and starred up the tree and saw a little green spider "Hmm" he whispered before pulling out his pokedex and checking it "Spinarak, the String Spit Pokémon. Spinarak can climb any surface easily, and shoot a strong web from both the front and back of its body. Its prey is caught and held tight in its web." the pokedex buzzed "I'm gonna catch it" he said smirking "OK Apollo, Thundershock" he commanded. Apollo's cheeks sparked and electricity jumped off of him and surged up into the tree.

The little Spinarak fell to the ground and started toward a bush "Hurry, Thundershock, again!" Chris commanded. Apollo used the electric move one more time and Chris hurled a pokeball at it. The pokeball opened and engulfed the spider pokemon in a red light before it was sucked into the pokeball. The pokeball shook three times then let out a small ping to confirm the capture. Chris grabbed the pokeball and held it up "Our first capture" he said proudly. "Pika Pi Pikachu(Yah, and without me you would never have found it)" Apollo said smugly.
    I'm new so don't be hatin'!

I am a huge fan of Pokemon. I love Mudkips, and many other Water type pokemon. I love to Role-Play so I'll gladly join any RP out there! So don't be afraid to PM me if you need a member ^^

Blog Entries

"Let's go!" Eliza cheerfully said, Pal groaned. Eliza looked at Pal. "What's up?" Pal started making a mark on the ground, it was a circle "So?" Than a line starting near the bottom going down "Again, so?" Pal crossed the line coming out of the circle, it was a female symbol (Smart Eevee.) "A female symbol?" Pal growled pointing at itself using it's tail. "You." Pal pointed at the symbol on the ground. "Girl. Wait, Your A GIRL!!! Oh my Arceus I'm so sorry!" Pal purred happily "Hhmmm, I should name you something appropiate...how about Eve!" Pal smiled, liking the idea. "Cool!" I think we should train a bit, than move on to Brock, the first gym leader!" From there on, newly re-named Eve and trainer Eliza started training with the Pidgeys...

Blog Entries

Noel walks with down the path with Squirtle. They pass several wild pokemon none of them catching the eye of Noel, She wanted somthing cute. She turned to the side to watch a pydgey fly into a tree, She closed her eyes and started to laugh but then crashed into her tree herself. "Squirtle!" (Ha ha!) Squirtle cheered. Noel came to her senses and brushed her self off. Noel then noticed an angery worm like pokemon. "Oops, sorry." She said to the Pokemon. She bent down to pat the pokemon on the head when it shot of silk at her which stuck to her face. "Oh that was mean!" She scolded. "Squirtle!" (HA! HA!) Squirle cried rolling laughing. "Lets see here." Noel said as she grabbed her Poke'dex. It then said in a computorized voice. "Wurmple, the worm Pokemon. This pokemon is often targeted for prey of bird pokemon. It desperately resists by attacking with its poisonous barbs." She then scanned Squirtle. "This pokemon knows the following moves. Tackle, Bubble, Water Gun, Ice Beam." "Okay Squirtle use Tackle.' Noel ordered. "Sqirt." (Fine!) Squirtle replied before hitting Wurmple with a full body tackle. "Now use Bubble!" Noel demanded. "SQUIRTLE!" Squirtle cried as he shot thoustands of pretty and colorful bubbles at Wurmple. Wurmple then used poison sting. It was a direct hit. "Squirtle finish it off with Water Gun." Noel shouted "Squirt!" Squirtle shouted as he shot a blast of water at Wurmple. "Now go pokeball!" Noel cried as threw a Pokeball at the Wurmple. The pokemon was hit with the ball and was forced inside. It shook several times before staying completely still. "I CAUGTH A WURMPLE!" Noel cheered. "SQUIRTLE!" (NOW SOMEONE ELSE WILL TAKE THIS ABUSE!) Squirtle cheered. Noel and Squirtle then proceeded to Viridian City.

OCC: Where will the contests be held?

Blog Entries

OOC: Think the group all needs to meet up first, and we can have contests in the core cities and such, or maybe travel to the anime exclusive towns. The only core city that had them in the anime was Saffaron City.

Travis was exiting Pallet Town walking with Charmander. He was kinda behind the others at the moment. He pulled out his pokedex to learn a little bit about Charmander. "Hmm...So the pokedex says you currently know the moves Ember, Scratch, and Smokescreen huh."

"Charmander!" (Yep that's what I know!) He said, looking up at Travis.

"Okay. Well I guess we gotta work a bit. I kinda want to train a bit before we even take on the gym leader. Let's keep an eye out for some Pokemon we can catch as well." Travis said to his Pokemon, soon pulling out his pokegear, searching for the Pokemon that were generally found in the area. He learned that Pidgey, Rattata, Sentret, Pineco, Wurmple, Furrett, Spinerak, and Ledyba were most prominent in the area.

Blog Entries

Noel makes it to the Viridian City Pokemon Center where she has her get a check up. While waiting she goes to the Pokemart in the Pokemon Center and buys some Potions and Full Heals. She then proceeds to the waiting room where she reads a magazine tittled "Cordinator's Digest".

Blog Entries

By now, Eve was at a fine Lv.11, and Eliza accidentily caught a Wurmple, which she named Beauty. (She took out an empty Pokeball instead of Eve's) She saw the entrance to Virdian City and walked inside the Pokemon Center to see one of the people Professor Oak started off. "Hello!" She greeted. "I remember you, Old Man Oak set you out! I was there!"

Blog Entries

"Oh, hello. Im sorry i didn't get you name earlier. Im Noel, my pokemon is with Nurse Joy right now." Suddenly a nurse with pink hair carrying two Pokeballs. "Here are your pokemon." She then handed Noel her Poke'balls, bowed and then left. "Come out everyone." Noel said as she tossed the Poke'balls up into the air. A flash of light appeared and when it vanished a Squirtle and Wurmple appeared.

OCC: Another question. Where would Noel be able to catch a Gastly. Because in HG and SS it can only be found in Johto.

Blog Entries

"Hi, I'm Eliza" She smiled "Nice Pokemon~" She complimented.

Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah she can catch one and I think that could happen in Lavender Town if you'd like.

Travis and Charmander were still on Route 1, stopping ocasionally to do a little bit of battling. Charmander was doing quite well with battling, though he did take a few tackles here and there. The duo soon came across a rare site. Travis had found a Furret wandering in the woods. "Oh wow! Is that a Furett?" He wondered, soon scanning it. He liked the diverse moves Furetts could learn so he decided he'd go after it. "Alright Charmander, let's see if you're ready for a fully evolved Pokemon! Ember!" He said

Charmander fired several embers from his mouth the strike the Furett, cheering a bit as he striked. Furret tried to retaliate by using Scratch, though Charmander managed to dodge. The Furret seemed a bit angered by Charmander

"Alright Charmander use your own Scratch!" Travis said

"Char!" (Got it!) He said, charging in at Furret who dodged, using Ice Beam and nailing a direct hit on Charmander's foot, freezing his foot to the ground. "Chaaar! Char!" (Waaah! Help me!) He cried out

"Charmander use Ember on your foot and then back at Furret!"

Charmander managed to thaw his foot out in time, though he was hit by a Scratch right in the face. "CHAAAR!!!" (YOOOW!!!) he cried out, holding his face and stumbling backwards.

Furret smirked "Furrret!" (Serves you right, loser!) She said, soon going in for a Quick Attack, nailing Charmander right in the stomach.

Charmander was knocked back, clutching his stomach in pain from the hit. Travis wasn't going to let the Furret get away though "C'mon Charmander go with Smokescreen, then follow up with Ember!"

Charmander fortunatley was very willing to please his trainer so, ignoring the pain, he breathed a thick smoke to confuse the Pokemon. He then blasted her with a barrage of embers, knocking her out.

"Nice going Charmander." He said, soon throwing a pokeball "And now time to catch it!" he said. He didn't notice Charmander was really hurting, focused on the pokeball which shook three times soon stopping and clicking. He walked over to pick it up "My first catch! I caught a Furret!" He said, a bit excited.

Charmander walked up to him, still clutching his stomach "Chaaar?" (A little help for your buddy?) He said, cringing in pain. The scratch marks stung and he was hit pretty hard in the stomach region.

"Oh...Well I guess we better get moving then." He said, picking up his Charmander "It'll be alright, Charmander." he said, no hurrying up to reach Viridian City

Blog Entries

"Hi Eliza." Noel greeted. "This Squirtle and Wurmple." "Squirtle" (Save me...) Squirtle said."Wurmple." (This is so stupid.) Wurmple said.

Chris threw the pokeball with his newly caught Spinarak in it and smiled as the pokemon looked up at him "Spin? (Who are you?)" it said confusingly. "Pika Pi pika chu chu(That's Chris a pokemon trainer and I am Apollo, his pikachu, we are going to fight gym leaders)" Apollo explained. "I'm going to name you..." Chris murmured starring at the spider quietly "Erin" he decided. Erin looked at Apollo and Chris and nodded "Spin spinarak(Ok and nice to meet you)" she said. "Spin?(What now?)" she asked "Pika Pi(We go to viridian)" Apollo replied as they both trotted or scuttled over to Chris who was calling to them so they could train a little before they got to Viridian.
    I'm new so don't be hatin'!

I am a huge fan of Pokemon. I love Mudkips, and many other Water type pokemon. I love to Role-Play so I'll gladly join any RP out there! So don't be afraid to PM me if you need a member ^^

Blog Entries

"Ahhh! That's nice!" Beauty and Eve looked at the Pokemon, feeling bad for them "Eve- Evee, Vee! (I know, at first the idiot thought I was a boy!!)" Beauty chirped "Wurmp-Wurmple! (Yikes, that sucks bro.)"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast