Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey) - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey)

Default Re: Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey)

Isalia looked over the five starters, lost in thought. This choice could make or break her journey; she didn't want to end up picking a weak partner, after all. She frowned slightly as three of the five ran straight over to the other kids, but it definitely narrowed her choices. "I'll go with Bulbasaur," she said, pointing straight at the Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

"Aww, hello!" Eliza said. She than looked up "I'll take the Eevee~" She concluded.

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

"I want Squirtle!" Noel cheered as she embraced the squirtle in a tight hug which it protested. The Squirtle then shot a squirt of water at her. "Oh, your feisty. I like that." Noel complimented.

Blog Entries

OOC: If your character has chosen their starter, you may take control of that Pokemon from this point and on.

Professor Oak seemed to be happy seeing the trainers choosing their starter Pokemon. He soon handed Bulbasaur's and Eevee's, and Squirtle's pokeball to Isalia and Eliza, and Noel "Here are their pokeballs. I do hope you three grow to become very close with your Pokemon." Professor Oak said, chuckling a bit at the Squirtle. "That Squirtle is a bit feisty indeed."
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Chris saw that the three girls had chosen their pokemon and that only Charmander and Pikachu remained, and since Travis seemed in love with the Pikachu he guessed the Charmander would become his, but he waited silently until Travis decided. He looked at the Charmander and frowned slightly, it had come over to Travis and it seemed he ignored it. Chris sighed, he really wanted his pokemon "Hey, which one are you going to choose?" he asked Travis looking at the boy "I'll take the last one" he added.
    I'm new so don't be hatin'!

I am a huge fan of Pokemon. I love Mudkips, and many other Water type pokemon. I love to Role-Play so I'll gladly join any RP out there! So don't be afraid to PM me if you need a member ^^

Blog Entries

Travis turned to Chris. "Oh well uhh...I really was hoping to get a Pikachu. I've always wanted to have a Raichu!" He said to him, scratching the back of his head.

"You know Travis, I think Charmander really seems to like you. Just look below you." Professor Oak said, which caught Travis's attention. Professor Oak looked down as well, seeing how Charmander was waving at Travis with a smile on his face. Pikachu also walked over to Chris, smiling. "It also seems like

Travis looked down at the Charmander "Oh..Well uhh sorry, Charmander but I really want..." He said, though he was interupted by Charmander.

"Chaaaar..." (Please choose me...) He said, with a somewhat sad face.

"Oh...Uhhhh..." Travis was at a loss for words, looking at the Charmander

"I think the Pokemon have made their decision. Travis why don't you take Charmander and Chris, why don't you take Pikachu. I think the two have really taken an interest in you two." Professor Oak suggested.
    Last edited by MonkeyBoy210; 29th November 2011 at 08:12 PM.

Chris smiled "Sure, Pikachu's fine with me" he said looking at the little electric mouse "What to ya say, partners?" he asked reaching his hand out towards the Pikachu slowly, hoping it wouldn't shock him.

I am a huge fan of Pokemon. I love Mudkips, and many other Water type pokemon. I love to Role-Play so I'll gladly join any RP out there! So don't be afraid to PM me if you need a member ^^

Blog Entries

OOC: Mudpaw now that Chris has chosen Pikachu, you can take over and control Pikachu.

Travis looked over at Chris and Pikachu, sighing a bit. He then looked down at Charmander.

"Charmander Charmander!" (C'mon we'll be great buddies and we can make a great team!) He said to Travis.

"Oh..Alright. I'll go with Charmander." Travis said.

"CHAAAAR!!" (YAHOOO!!) He cheered, jumping up and seeming really excited.

"Excellent! I can tell that Charmander really wanted you to choose him. You're pretty lucky he choose you. He's very friendly and sociable." Professor Oak said, soon handing both Chris and Travis the pokeball

Chris smiled taking the pokeball. The pikachu looked at him and noised his hand for a minute before licking him and jumping on his shoulder "Pika Pi!" it said happily it's ears twitching "I'm gonna name you Apollo" Chris decided looking at the newly named Apollo "Pika (I like it!)" Apollo said smiling. Chris looked at the Pokeball before clipping it safely to his belt.

Isalia accepted the Pokeball then looked down at the Bulbasaur. "Guess you and me are partners now. How about it?" she said.

Bulbasaur only gave a slight head tilt in response, as if he was assessing his trainer. Finally he nodded and walked towards Isalia, satisfied.

Blog Entries

Noel starts to spin around with squirtle getting dizzy. "You my partner now Squirtle!" "SQUIRTLE!" (Save me!) Squirtle cried.

Blog Entries

"Well uhh I guess this makes us partners now, Charmander." Travis said, though a little disappointed he couldn't get a Pikachu.

"Charmander Char!" (It makes me so happy too!) He said, jumping up and hugging Travis. Travis decided to hug him back being careful of his tail. "Charmander! Chaaaarmander!" (This'll be so great traveling together! You and me, just having a killer time together!)

"Uhhh alright, Charmander." Travis replied. He figured if he was stuck with Charmander he'd have to make the best of it.

Charmander noticed his Squirtle friend crying out, laughing a bit. He kinda wished Travis was a bit more enthusiastic about being partners like Noel was though.

Chris smiled at Apollo his arms crossed over his chest. Apollo grinned at his trainer "PikaPi Pikachu? (So, when does it start?)"he asked

Blog Entries

Noel places Squirtle on her shoulder and proceeds out of the Lab after thanking Prof Oak. Noel then makes her way to Route 1 and Viridian City.

Chris looked after Noel he looked at Apollo "We can go too if you want" he said. Apollo nodded "Pika! (YES!)" he replied. Chris smiled and started out the door and towards Route one, he adjusted his back pack strap before walking in to the route, he pulled out his pokedex and check what he could fine on Route 1 "Pidgey and Rattata" he murmured. "Not the greatest..." he sighed "But a pidgey could be useful" he added to himself.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast