Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey)

Shoot Straight Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

Default Re: Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey)

Eliza looked at the girl and sighed "I'm sorry, I'm never usually like that..." She started fixing her hair "Hello Professor Oak...I dream to be a world class Pokemon breeder." She looked around "I absolutelt can't wait to recieve our Pokemon!"

Turning over a new leaf KaiTheAirbender's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: I feel like I gotta have Oak say some poem like he does in the anime often XD

"Well its a pleasure to meet you Chris." Professor Oak replied with a welcoming attitude. He got up from the chair he sat at, soon noticing Eliza bursting in. "Now now, you're not late. There's no need to worry." Professor Oak said to her, soon turning to the others. "Let's begin now. I'm sure all of you now know by now that I am Professor Samuel Oak and I'm very pleased to meet all of you. I'd like to personally welcome you to a new beginning as you are about to begin your journey in the Kanto region. Before you all choose your very first Pokemon, I'd like to give you these." He said, handing to each trainer a pokedex and 5 pokeballs. "I have something else for you as well, but I'd like to know which of you plan on competing in the gyms of Kanto, or in our contest league."

Travis was running a bit behind and he soon managed to arrive in Pallet Town "Finally! I made it!" Travis said, relieved that he had made it. He pulled out his pokegear and pulled up a map of Pallet Town, soon locating Professor Oak's lab and headed straight to it.
    Last edited by KaiTheAirbender; 27th November 2011 at 09:33 PM.
    "You think you can kidnap Jinora and all these baby bisons!? >:U"

Chris took the pokeballs, and pokedex "I'm wanna fight the gyms" he said to Oak.
    I'm new so don't be hatin'!

I am a huge fan of Pokemon. I love Mudkips, and many other Water type pokemon. I love to Role-Play so I'll gladly join any RP out there! So don't be afraid to PM me if you need a member ^^

OOC: Go to Dream World for an hour and there's already a slew of posts O.o

Isalia stepped forward to receive her 'Dex and Pokeballs. "Going for the Gym challenge, all the way," she said, unable to conceal a grin.

Blog Entries

Noel stepped forward. "Gyms dont intrest me but i will give Contests my all." Noel cheered.

Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

"I like breeding, but I'm going to have to take the gyms, Professor Oak." She said, making a horrible Jeopardy reference. "I can't thank you enough for these items sir! Thank you!" She cheered.

Blog Entries

OOC: Am I doing alright for Oak?

Professor Oak handed Chris, Isalia, and Eliza their badge cases. "You're welcome! It's always a pleasure to see the smiling faces of trainers starting their journey!" He also handed Noel her ribbon case "And now the moment you've all waited for. It's time to choose your very first Pokemon. You may choose from one of these five Pokemon right now." Professor Oak said, stepping a side so the four could choose their Pokemon.

Travis suddenly burst in through the doors, panting a bit. "Oh geez! I'm so sorry Professor! I meant to be here a long time ago. Its just that I-" Travis said, in a bit of a hurry.

"There's no need to be sorry, or appologize. What matters is that you're here and just in time too. I was just about to allow everyone to choose their starters Pokemon." Professor Oak said, soon handing Travis his pokedex and pokeballs. "Before you do choose though, I must ask if you're going to be challenging the gyms, or competing in contests."

"Well uh I was thinking about taking on the gyms..." Travis replied, soon receiving a badge case. "Thanks, Professor. My name is Travis by the way and its such an honor to meet you!" He said, holding out his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Travis." Professor Oak said, shaking his hand.

Blog Entries

"Thank you, Can we see the Poke'mon please." Noel requested.

Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

"Yeah, hopefully they're cute~!" Eliza chirped

Blog Entries

"Me to!" Noel cheered.

Blog Entries

Professor Oak grabbed one pokeball "Well alright then. I'd love to show you beforehand. By doing so, that could help give you a better idea of which one you'd like to choose as your starter, most importantly as your partner and friend." Professor Oak said, soon throwing up the pokeballs one by one, revealing each Pokemon.

First the grass type was revealed, the bluish dino with a bulb on its back, Bulbasaur. Next the orange lizard with the fire on his tail was revealed, Charmander. The tiny turtle Pokemon, Squirtle was revealed next, followed by the yellow electric mouse Pikachu, and the brown fox, Eevee.

"Allow me to introduce you to Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, and Eevee." Professor Oak said. All five Pokemon seemed to be happy.

Travis instantly turned his attention to Pikachu "A-A Pikachu!! Oh wow! I've wanted one my whole life!" He said, a bit excited.

Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

"Awww, that Eevee is so cute!" Eliza exclaimed.

Blog Entries

"Those Squirtle and Bulbasaur are adorable." Noel cheered.

"They all look awesome" Chris said happily looking over the five pokemon that stood before him "Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Eevee, and Pikachu" he repeated quietly "Any of them would be great starters" he murmured. He finally decided that it was too hard to pick and that he would let the other's choose first, and he would take whatever was left. He glanced at the other starting out kids, noticing they all seemed to be looking at a pokemon "I wonder which one I get" he said.
    I'm new so don't be hatin'!

I am a huge fan of Pokemon. I love Mudkips, and many other Water type pokemon. I love to Role-Play so I'll gladly join any RP out there! So don't be afraid to PM me if you need a member ^^

Blog Entries

The five starters really seemed happy to know that they were soon about to be chosen. Eevee went straight to Eliza, really pleased by the comment she said about being cute, though soon the Charmander happily walked up to Traivs, soon looking up at him, smiling.

"I really want to go with Pikachu as my starter!" Travis said, looking down at the electric mouse. He didn't really notice the Charmander.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast