Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey)
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey)

Turning over a new leaf KaiTheAirbender's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey)

The Cast

Isalia- Bulbasaur- Akinai
    Travis Kensington- Charmander- BlazingQuilava
    Noel Claymore- Squirtle- Kanade
    Chris Walker- Pikachu- Mudpaw
    Eliza Montarian- Eevee- ♪~AutumnBreeze~♪

The Plot
    After a few years in training, Giovanni is ready to resurrect his infamous organization: Team Rocket. The group was able to recover after a crucial defeat in Goldenrod City when a trainer managed to thwart the plot using the Goldenrod Radio Tower to send out sound waves that made Pokemon weak, angry, or even evolve. Now with their leader back, Team Rocket is able to focus once again on stealing Pokemon and attempting to conquer the Kanto region.

Some stolen documents from the Pokemon G-Men found by the champion, Lance, suggest that Team Rocket is secretly using microchip technology and implanting these devices in Pokemon in order to brainwash them into blindly attacking anyone or anything, as well as cause all sorts of chaos. Such a device created by the G-Men has the ability to neutralize the effects, though Team Rocket knows of this and is searching for a way to render these devices useless, and this plan will not only help render the devices useless, but it'll also be able to help them conquer the region.

While most of their operations remain underground and hidden until they unleash one of their brainwashed Pokemon to cause chaos(and even do their own bidding) until a city surrenders and pays its respect to the group, Team Rocket occasionally goes around town attempting to steal Pokemon, as well as do other crimes like robbing a bank.

As a starting trainer, you have been caught up in all of this. While you expected to only be traveling the Kanto Region, getting your first Pokemon, catching Pokemon, and fighting in gym battles or contests, you will be employed by Lance himself to help stop Team Rocket when needed He'll also give your group one of the neutralizers in case you get attacked by one of their brainwashed Pokemon. Fortunately for you, Team Rocket isn't always out terrorizing the region so you still have a fair amount of time to catch Pokemon, bond, train them, fight in the gyms or contests, and just have fun while

Start Up Premises
    The 5 of us will be on our way to meet Professor Oak and as soon as most of us have arrived at his lab, Professor Oak will give us our starters, pokedex, pokeballs, and badge case. Then the group will head off to the first town.

BEGIN!

Out on the ocean, a boat was headed to dock nearby Kanto. One of the passengers, a 13 year old boy who was about 5'3" and had a fairly slender build was sitting out on the deck of the ship. He wore a blue and gray knit hat over his brown hair and over a blue tshirt, he wore a gray button up shirt that had a blue collar and blue around the bottom. He also wore a pair of dark gray fingerless gloves, tan cargo pants, and blue and white shoes. Travis was ready to start his journey. He was on his laptop, reading a news article about Team Rocket who recently stole 2 Kengaskhan from the Safari Zone. He sighed, wondering if someone will ever stop them again.

"Attention all passengers we shall be arriving in Viridian City very shortly. Please stand by to disembark." An voice said over the PA.

Travis closed his laptop and put it back in his bag, ready to leave. "Could be worse...Mom and dad could've forced me go to some stupid camp or do manual labor....Ugh!" He muttered to himself. "At being a Pokemon Trainer can be fun." The ship soon arrived and docked in Viridian City and Travis soon got off the boat and ignoring the city surroundings, he headed to Route 1 to get to Pallet Town. "Pallet Town here I come." He said as he walked along the route.
    "You think you can kidnap Jinora and all these baby bisons!? >:U"

Default Re: Team Rocket's Revival(A Kanto Journey)

Chris yawned blinking open his eyes at the loud beeping of his pokeball alarm clock. He sat up and rubbed his eye before remembering what day it was "Yes! The day I finally get my very first pokemon" he cheered happily as he jumped out of bed and dashed over to his closet. He quickly threw on a red T-shirt and jeans and his dark cap. He then slid his glasses on and hopped down the stairs. "I made waffles" his mother said in her usual cheery tone. Chris gulped down his waffles and his orange juice before grabbing his carefuly packed back pack and slidding it over his shoulders and walking outside. "Today's the day" He smiled "The day I get my first pokemon"
    I'm new so don't be hatin'!

I am a huge fan of Pokemon. I love Mudkips, and many other Water type pokemon. I love to Role-Play so I'll gladly join any RP out there! So don't be afraid to PM me if you need a member ^^

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Noel walks down Route 1 carrying her favorite black Parasol. She is wearing a black dress that comes down to her knees and a necklace with a rose shaped charm on it with a big grin on her face. Despite her dark appearence she was the most cheerful person in Lavender Town. Noel finally makes it to Pallet town where she uses her Town Map to locate the Prof Oak's lab, After a few minutes of searching the small town she finally found it. She then entered the lab and waited for Prof Oak.

“This looks to be the place,” Isalia muttered, looking over her tattered Town Map once more before walking forward. Pallet Town appeared to be quite small, definitely a far cry from her new home in Viridian City. She kept her eyes peeled, looking about for the Lab. “It's the largest building in that town, you can't miss it!” the shopkeeper had told her before she had left Viridian. Sure enough, there was a structure that was easily larger than the rest, long with being almost twice as wide as the nearby homes.

A new day, a new challenge. I can do this, she thought to herself. Taking a deep breath, she walked forward and opened the door to the Lab.

Blog Entries

Travis walked along Route 1, looking around the dense forest route. He wasn't in a huge rush to get to the lab. As he walked along the route, he was kicking a rock which seemed to make a bit of noise. He soon captured the attention of a swarm of Beedrill which began buzzing loudly, and making angry noises. "What was that?" He said to himself, looking around. He soon noticed a horde of Beedrill rise up from a tree "BEEDRILL!!!" He shouted and soon began to run for it.

Meanwhile in Pallet Town, Professor Oak was currently in his lab, awaiting the arrival of the new trainers. In his lab he had a holding place for the 5 pokeballs that contained the starters, as well as Pikachu and Eevee. He also had placed out on a cart the pokeballs, pokedex, and a few badge cases. "These new trainers should be arriving shortly. It always does me great pleasure to see the youngsters meeting and leaving the lab with the very first Pokemon." Professor Oak said to himself as he waited. He looked at the clock noticing it was nearly 12pm.

Chris trotted over to the lab, it wasn't hard to find, after all he had been living in the small town for his whole life, a full 13 years. He looked up at the large building before pushing open the door and walking in.

I am a huge fan of Pokemon. I love Mudkips, and many other Water type pokemon. I love to Role-Play so I'll gladly join any RP out there! So don't be afraid to PM me if you need a member ^^

Blog Entries

Noel watches the two trainers walk into the lab. "Oh, hello." She greeted.

Isalia gave a short nod in reply, "Hello. Are you two beginning trainers as well?" She hated to admit that fact, but could hardly prove otherwise.

Blog Entries

"yes! it is my dream to be a cordinator!" Noel Replied cheerfully. "I hope the starter pokemon are cute and nice."

Blog Entries

Travis ran down Route 1, being chased by the Beedrills. "Gotta hide! Gotta hide! Gotta hide from them!" He said, panicking as he ran, though they were quickly gaining on him. He eventually dove into a bush, though it wasn't a very comfortable landing. Fortunately for him though, the Beedrill went right past him. He watched as they flew away, noticed "Whew...Glad I could get out of that.." He muttered to himself. He slowly got up, groaning a bit from the hard landing. Once he felt the coast was clear, he began to travel onwards to Pallet Town.

Professor Oak noticed that a couple trainers have already arrived at his lab, soon noticing Chris was the first to enter. "Ah hello there! You must be one of the new trainers here to pick up their very first Pokemon." Professor Oak greeted Chris.

"I'm not much for coordinating, seems like too much trouble," Isalia shrugged. "As for the starters, looks aren't everything, especially in a battle."

Blog Entries

"I know but if it looked cute it wouldn't hurt." Noel replied.

Chris nodded a small hello to Prof. Oak and to the two girls "I'm chris" he said "And my dream is to become the champion" he added.

The Last Stand Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

Eliza kept running, it would be up to her to be late....she finally burst throught the doors "I'msosorryProffesorOakpleaseforgivemeforbeinglate!!!!" She said, quite fast.

Blog Entries

"Oh, dear. Someone seems a little flustered."Noel said.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast