Team Rocket!

Thread: Team Rocket!

Hogwarts - The Slytherin Common Room, on Draco Malfoy's lap ... using Muggle technology...

Default Team Rocket!

Giovanni's called in for some new executives... and your one of them! (Can also apply for the role of Giovanni, if desired)

Name, Executive Name, Appearance, Personality, Status, Team Rocket Uniform, Pokemon.

Name: Holly Rosier

Executive Name: Neutron

Appearance: Hair that falls a few centimetres below her chin, front fringe, wavy, red-gold. Blue eyes (has a lot of black-blue eyeliner/mascara and dark silver eyeshadow). Thin, curvy and tall. Very pale, with a few freckles.

Personality: Sarcastic, resourceful, ambitious, determined, rule-breaking. Loyal, wise, somewhat brave. Has a motherly instinct that doesn't come out much.

Team Rocket Uniform: White mini shorts, a tight, white, v-necked shirt with an emerald green "R", with a hood, and on the back of it, reads "Neutron". Black leather ankle boots, leather fingerless gloves, and a long black cloak (optional, haha)

Pokemon: Espeon, Houndoom, Lapras, Misdreavous. Has a Furret, but does not battle with him.

RULES: No Godmodding (controlling others characters), no bashing/flaming/trolling/whatever.
    Message me? I don't bite!
    Ta, x

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Team Rocket!

Sounds like a killer. I'm in.

Name: Edwin Rion.

Executive name: Face Fake or double FF.

Appearance: Slightly pale skin color. Semi long brown, Styled messy, covering a skull shaped scar on his forehead. Greenish yellow eye color. 6 feet tall.

Personality: Sick minded, Revengeful. Has sudden mood swings. Very little if nothing of emotions matter to him, loyal oddly enough.

Team rocket uniform: black skinny jeans with red "r"s on legs. Tight black tee shirt with a blood stained red "R" in the front. Red hiking boots. Black and red top hat with red gloves. For undercover black cloak.

Pokemon: Female zoroark. Male zoura.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Hogwarts - The Slytherin Common Room, on Draco Malfoy's lap ... using Muggle technology...

Ah. So cool, so approved :D
    Ta, x

What will we do in this RP because you didn't explain it alot?

ER... Well, people can be characters that battle against Team Rocket, as well, so there will be heaps of battles and stuff.
    Ta, x