Team Pride - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Pride

Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Pride

Name: Michelle Ferguson

Appearance: Michelle is around the age of thirty about 5'6 tall with long pitch black hair and pale skin. Her eyes are an icy blue. Her face is round almost heart shaped. She wears a white shirt and blue jeans along with white sneakers. She has an tough look on her.

Personality: Michelle has been confused on who she even is lately, sometimes she can be found to be very nice and easy to be around. And other times she is not so great to be around with. Michelle herself doesn't really know what's going on herself except some darkness inside her almost like she has two multiple personalities.

History: Michelle grew up in Lavaridge town right next to Flannery (If her having a past history with Flannery isn't okay then just ignore that part). Her mother was Stephanie Ferguson who had gone on a journey of her own after Michelle turned twenty, her dad had run away when Stephanie told him she was pregnant with Michelle. Michelle lived the pretty much average life right up until she turned twenty one when her entire life changed. She had always trained Ice types for some reason favoring them. When she turned 21 the guy she had been dating broke it off with her and Michelle's home mysterious burned to the ground (And almost burnt Flannery's gym if it hadn't been for a passing water Pokemon trainer). Ever since she started to feel a darkness spreading inside, something that she could not explain and she was having dark thoughts.

She left Lavaridge town not wanting Flannery, Stephanie or anyone else getting hurt from this unknown darkness and wasn't heard from for ten years. She trained with her ice types until a Team Pride member confronted her and recruited her. Michelle did not even know what she was doing when she said yes, almost like someone forced her into it. Now she was working for a team and hoped that everyone that once knew her never found out where and what she was part of.

Hometown: Lavaridge Town, Hoenn

Pokemon:
    Glalie
    Glaceon
    Froslass
    Cloyster
    Jynx
    Weavile

Element: Ice Types

Legendary pokemon: Articuno

This might be interesting, this type of character I haven't really played with yet. I just realized there's only about three pure ice types non legendary (And Arceus Ice plate doesn't really count)
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=GoldenrodGirl;1605042]Okay,first things first.

GOLDEN LORD - I'm not really willing to accept you seeing as you ignored all my messages/haven't even posted for my other RPG;Pokemon Alphas.I'm leaving that element open for anyone else who wants it.If every space if filled up but that one and nobody else wants it,then you can have it.

QUOTE]
    Oh sorry forgot all about that RP. You can delete me from the list if you feel like it
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Anonymous - Okay sure whatever just take it off the sign-up cuz you're a disgustingly good writer and I get disturbing images in my mind when I read it :P
    Golden Lord - I don't understand how you could forget,but okay,you're accepted anyway.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

I edited my post. I thought the first post said to list your powers...:/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenrodGirl View Post
    Anonymous - Okay sure whatever just take it off the sign-up cuz you're a disgustingly good writer and I get disturbing images in my mind when I read it :P
    Golden Lord - I don't understand how you could forget,but okay,you're accepted anyway.
    Lol i dont check my VMs much.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

C'mon guys!Just three more people!Spread the word!
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Team Pride

Name: Flame Darius
    Appearance: No need to make one:

Personality: Rather secretive, but enjoys having friends. He is best friends with his Pokémon and will protect them with his life. Like lets say his Charizard is about to fall into the ocean which would kill it, even though he couldn't swim he wold save it. He enjoys company, but only those he is close to.
    History: He started his adventure at the age of 10 in Pallet Town, before he got his first Pokemon Red taught him many things. Once he got Inferno they conquered the gyms in Kanto and eventually tied in a battle with Red. Ever since then Flame has one to beat the Johto gyms and Elite 4. He then went to Hoenn and defeated the gym's there as well. He took on the Elite 4 but his final pokemon Inferno was beaten by Wallace's Milotic.
    Hometown: Pallet Town, Kanto
    Pokemon: Charizard, Flareon, Houndoom, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Infernape
    Element: Fire
    Legendary pokemon: Ho-oh

Blog Entries

Thank you!Two more people 'til start up is posted!
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Name: Florian Celyn Gardens (Goes by 'Flo')

Appearance: Flo has viridian green eyes, and has unruly light brown hair that feathers out at the back. He wears a pair of snazzy sunglasses, a dark green long-sleeved shirt, a pair of black three-quarter-length trousers, and a pair of dark green converses with black laces. Flo has suntanned skin, with no freckles, but he has a leaf-shaped birthmark on the back of his hand.

Personality: I think I might just already know what you're like :P

History: Flo was born in Goldenrod City, where his father worked as a butler, and his mother a maid to a rich family who had hired them and paid well. Flo had a single sibling - a sister, named Rose, who bullied him into depression, and then teased that he couldn't do anything back because she was a girl, but that didn't stop him, when one day he totally flipped out and hospitalized his sister for two months. His parents were extremely angry, but understood when Flo explained to them what he had been through all these years.

Hometown: Goldenrod City, Johto

Pokemon: Bellossom (Female, nicknamed Blossom), Meganium (Female, nicknamed Aroma), Roserade (Female, nicknamed Trickster), Leafeon (Male, nicknamed Eeon), Tangrowth (Male, nicknamed Mojumbo) and Cherrim (Female, Sunshine, constantly stuck in Sunshine Forme)

Element: Grass

Legendary pokemon: Shaymin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Character Sign-up
    Name:
    A.D. He always goes by that.
    Appearance:

A.D constantly wears unique red, black and white coat, it has seen almost everything A.D has and has proven near indestructible. A.D has long brown hair and perfect hazel eyes, though if you look into them it's rumored one can see time and space (Damn Dialga and Palkia). Beneath his jacket is a black t-shirt that is tight enough that his muscles gained from 10 years of travel show through.
    Personality:
    Friendly, playful and quick on his feet, these three traits are often unseen by those who don't know A.D, due to him being incredibly shy. Oddly enough, he seems to have a connection to Entei, often encountering each other but never engaging in battle. A.D isn't too fond of battling, preferring alternate training, but will battle if needed or if he encounters an old friend, though their is a rumour he is the Pokétopia King, which would require a lot of battling.
    History:
    "I just have my reasons." ~A.D's reason for being here.
    Hometown:
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Pokemon:
    A Female Pikachu, a Male Pichu and a Male Jolteon.
    Element:
    Electric
    Legendary Pokémon:
    Zapdos
    Boy, how unexpected. [/sarcasm]
    Last edited by Instrutilus; 14th May 2010 at 06:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Sign up is now closed!Start up will be posted in a few!Thank you so much for signing up,we managed to get this done in 2 days :D
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Has it been a few yet? DX
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

SHUSH!I'M WORKING VERY VERY VERY HARD!!! *spastic Cartman voice* XD
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

I apologise for the inconvenience but sign-up has been re-opened due to the fact that one of the members resigned.There is one position left for water.I would appreciate it very much if you joined.

BTW once you've signed up just go straight to start up.Sorry if you have to read through a lot,but once you have,just pretend you've been there all along.Thanks :)
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Name: Goes by Di Somago, it is unclear whether this is really his name or not.

Appearance: Di is an albino. His skin is all white and his eyes are a penetrating red. He wears a black trench coat to keep his skin from the sun, with a hood. It is long and hot. He wears black boots as well. This image does better justice than my pitiful words:

Personality: Di is quiet and kept to himself. He has few friends and lets few things get in the way of the objective. Social skills=0 for him, as he cannot talk to people right, and is hardheaded. Nothing means more to him than the Boss. He is prone to violence and cannot sit still very well.

History: Nothing is known of his past up until he joined. He excelled as a grunt, and was often noticed for being "most loyal".

Hometown: Blackthorn City

Pokemon:
    • Feraligatr
    • Crawdaunt
    • Gyarados
    • Mantine
    • Swampert

Element: Water

Legendary pokemon: Suicine

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!