Team Pride

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Pride

Blog Entries

Default Team Pride

'Congratu-freaking-lations.You've finally passed your Team Pride Training Unit test.But don't think all the hard work's over.It's only just begun.You work for me now.And if you want to survive,you'll do as I say.'

Team Pride - where the motto is 'If you have pride,you'll do it right'!We've taken over several regions and wiped out our pathetic excuses for rivals - Team Galactic,Team Aqua,Team Magma and the most pathetic of them all,Team Rocket.We're sassy but classy!Do-ers of wrong,but still incredibly strong!And best of all - PROUD.

But enough about us.This is about you.

You've only just passed your test but you're already one of the boss's favourites.You didn't screw up any of your practise missons,your test results were outstanding and overall you work well with your pokemon.This has won you a position as a V.I.A - Very Important Admin. *Lucky freak,I'm still just a lowly grunt and stuck with this annoyingly uncomfortable uniform!*

But apparently the boss's new league of admins is gonna be like nothing seen before.Neither are the missions.

How?You have to work in a group.

Haha!No,that's not the main thing.

This is:
    It's rumoured you get elemental powers by some sort of device you'll get soon.In-sane,right?But guess what?It gets even better!I overheard the boss talking about how someday you're gonna go get a legendary pokemon of your element!OMG I'M SO FREAKING JEALOUS RIGHT NOW :O

ELEMENT TYPES
    Fire - Flamealex1
    Grass - Calfab
    Water -
    Electric - Instrutilus
    Psychic - Anonymous
    Ice - Willow's Tara
    Dark -ShadowArceus
    Dragon - Golden Lord

Hey,can I see your application form for Team Pride?If you show me yours,I'll show you the boss's!

APPLICATION FORM
    Name: First and last
    Appearance: Please explain in as much detail as possible.Might make images of your characters later.
    Personality: I think I might just already know what you're like :P
    History: Anything major happened in your past?Or what about the stuff that has driven your character to join Team Pride?
    Hometown: Town and region,please.
    Pokemon: Max. of 6.No legendaries (YET).All of your pokemon must be of your elemental type.If you have trouble just look for your elemental type on Bulbapedia - http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Special_move
    Element: CBA to write out the element-types.Could you just scroll up,please?!
    Legendary pokemon: Much much later in the RPG you will be called in by the boss to be told it is time for you to catch your own legendary pokemon of your elemental type.You will be sent off to various locations to find the pokemon,thus splitting up the group.You can find the legendary pokemon of your type by clicking on the link above.

MY APPLICATION FORM/THE BOSS'S APPLICATION FORM.
    Name: Malisse.No last name.End of story.Ask and die.
    Appearance:
    Personality: Dark,unforgiving,malicious,evil,angst-ridden.But surprisingly,you cannot usually tell this unless you make her furious.She does not care about anything about from her ghost pokemon and Team Pride.Her goal for Team Pride is to rule all regions by finding quite a few legendary pokemon,which is why she gathered a new team of admins especially for this job.Her name originates from a combination of 'malice' and 'Melissa'
    Hometown: Malisse grew up surrounded by ghost pokemon in Lavender Town in Kanto for 18 years until her beloved pokemon tower was replaced by the radio tower.Malisse then moved to Fortree in Hoenn to train in the rain and shadows,not to mention Mt. Pyre.Malisse eventually moved 4 years later to Ecruteak City,but left after a year of being denied access to the Bell Tower and being sneered upon by Morty the gym leader.Team Pride's HQ is now in Jubilife in Sinnoh and has transformed the city completely.
    Pokemon: Mismagius,Dusknoir,Bannette,Gengar,Drifblim,Spiritomb.
    Legendary pokemon: Wishes to own a Giratina,but does not trust any of her admins well enough yet to let them fulfill her request.Might just ask one of them someday.
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 10th May 2010 at 02:11 PM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Pride

Name: Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous

Description: Joe and Josh have black, messy hair (though Joshes is approximately an inch longer) and bright, turquoise eyes. They have slightly longer and sharper canine teeth than average, meaning they can make them protrude slightly from their mouths and back again. They each have a scar on the side of their face (left for Joe, right for Josh) because they were born Siamese.

They usually wear black, sometimes “mixing-it-up” with blue’s, green’s and pinks. They’re never seen without a pair of fingerless gloves (style may vary). They each have a silver chain around their neck that have a small, glass vile on it which is said to contain the water from the lake of a Lugia. They wear them for good luck.

Personality: Joe and Josh were never what you would call normal. They were never quite what you would call stable, either. But then, this was quite understandable considering he were two of many children that were born with a latent psychic ability, much like Sabrina of Saffron City. As such, they always act like an outsider, outcast and removed from the rest of society, though the way they does so differs. Sometimes it is out of arrogance, feeling superior to everyone else, other times it is just plain frustration that no one can possibly hope to comprehend the way they see the world.

Outwardly, The Clones Are generally helpful and kind to those he comes across, ready to smile, offer a helping hand or a kind word to those that need it. It is a very convincing act that fools most people, aided in part by their clairvoyance, which allows them to partially determine what it is someone wants to see and hear from them.

Inwardly, They are twisted, cold and mildly psychotic. They have a skewed way of looking at things, finding ways to make even the most horrible and barbaric of crimes seem not only reasonable, but as acts of goodness and benevolence. They are selfish and devoid of any real compassion, thinking only of themselves. In their dark nature, the young teen often treats humans and Pokemon alike with something akin to contempt, seeing them as beneath them, placing themselves on an even higher level than they, regardless of the truth of the matter. They also have a lust for violence and bloodshed, regarding such things as ‘the truest form of beauty’.

History: Joseph and Joshua had a relatively privileged childhood considering the kind of prejudices they would have faced as a psychic, their parents still loving them for what they were and caring for them as warmly as they could, trying to get them to come to terms with the rest of his peers, to fit in. Even with a little sister, they still got the greater share of the attention and the small community they lived in was also bent on welcoming them as much as possible.

Unfortunately, such a kind and nurturing atmosphere did absolutely nothing to help the boys. Instead it just helped to confirm to them how stupid and single-minded normal people were, assaulted by their simple thoughts and small dreams. Growing more and more introverted, Joe and Josh spent most of their time shut away in their bedroom (which they insisted on sharing, despite living in a large house), reading and honing their psychic abilities, barely talking with anyone besides each other, even their parents. If anyone did try to get Joe and Josh to open up, they would often find themselves on the receiving end of humiliating exposures of their personal secrets at best, and a painful mental attack at worst.

One day though, on their tenth birthday, The Clones were finally coaxed out when their parents bought them each a very special gift; their first Pokemon. They were a relatively young set of Nidoran, male to Joe, while female to Josh, which, despite their tough and wild nature, seemed to take a liking to the boys almost immediately. It was probably the only time Joe and Josh had ever thanked their parents, before running off with the Nidoran‘s, presumably to play with and train it.

At first their parents and the whole town seemed pleased, happy that the troubled, brooding children had finally found something to connect with, to be proper kids with. Then they began noticing some disturbing things. First of which was that the pair of Nidoran had evolved all the way into a Nidoking and Nidoqueen by the end of the week…yet there were hardly any wild Pokemon or indeed Pokemon trainers in the area with which Joe and Josh could have fought against. The Pokemon themselves, once having happily run up to their trainers whenever they called, now essentially cowered and whined any time the boys came near them. Also, the Pokemon didn’t seem to get Joe and Josh out of the house after all, for once they had evolved to their final point, the boys returned inside, back to their books and notes, reading rather voraciously. Jars of the Pokemon’s poison were collected. Then the Nidoking ad Nidoqueen vanished one day, and The Clones approached their parents, demanding another, different Pokemon.

Seeing the dark look in their eyes and feeling the ominous aura radiating from the young psychics, their parents decided not to question them, deluding themselves into thinking their sons had finally found a constructive activity, even thinking they might see them go on to be brilliant Pokemon trainers. After all, they had managed to not only evolve one past two stages in less than a week, but had also controlled them and made them obey. So they happily provided The Clones with whatever they asked for, and the same pattern kept repeating itself. Happy, trusting creatures soon became stronger, yet deathly afraid of them before suddenly disappearing once again. At the same time, families and friends seemed to suddenly leave the village without warning, leaving only a note behind in their vacated house.

It was on their thirteenth birthday that the fateful night happened. Joe and Joshes mother, growing more and more concerned for the boys, overcame her fears of her sons and went to confront them about what it was they were truly doing with the Pokemon they were providing for them. Pretending to listen to her concerns and worries and love for them, The Clones simply nodded when she finished speaking, smiling widely.

“If you’re so worried, Mother, then why don’t you help us with our latest one?”

As she was directed into the room that her sons spent all of their time with each other and their Pokemon in, she caught the overwhelming stench of blood and chemicals. Her eyes widened and she almost cried out at the sight in front of her before there was a sudden sharp blow to the back of her neck and everything went black.

Some time later, not having seen his wife for a while, Joe and Joshes father went to confront the boys as well, deciding he wasn’t putting up with anymore of his nonsense, psychic or not. After tearing through most of the house looking for them, he came upon the same room, slamming open the door.

What greeted him was a scene of sheer, unadulterated evil. The floor was stained with blood, gouged out from scrabbling claws and the stench of burnt flesh, sweat and utter misery assaulted his nostrils. Hanging from the ceiling, on silver hooks, like some grotesque Christmas decoration, were severed limbs, organs, strips of skin and hide and bone, both of Pokemon and human origin. His eyes widened as he beheld the multiple cages lining the walls of the horrific laboratory, each one containing a hideous, grotesque mutation of a creature, barely recognizable as either the Pokemon or the human it once was, crying out in anguish.

“Yes Father…We’ve been busy with all of the little pets you’ve been so generously giving us…experimenting, reconfiguring, applying our power. One can only do so much with a Pokemon though...most are too simple and weak to work with. It’s so much easier when you start with a human…” came the cold voice of his sons entwined voices, the smirk evident even in their tone.

Their father could only watch in horror as they brought out their latest victim. Josh had been given a Ralts as his latest present. Now it seemed it had evolved all the way into a Gardevoir. But the man knew the horrifying truth now, from his son’s words, from the scene of carnage around him. All he could do was stand there, eyes wide, on the verge of throwing up.

“I think we finally did it this time. A fully evolved, enhanced Pokemon with human intelligence and knowledge. Also completely obedient too. Responds to my every thought…but I guess I have a slight advantage in that field, no?” laughed Josh, tapping his head slightly.

“Finally stable…not running off to go kill itself or go rabid like the rest of these reject stock,” Joe sighed, looking at the mutations within the cages.

“Joe, Josh…how could you…? Your own mother…” choked their father, sinking to his knees, staring at the Gardevoir with tears in his eyes, looking for some sign of recognition in her. There was none.

“I know! Isn’t it wonderful? I don’t know why we didn’t think of it sooner! A blood relative would respond to our treatments much better than one of those wretched neighbours of ours,” laughed Joe. “Makes me so confident…I feel like creating another…”

Three years later, the boys still possesses the perfect results from that night. A Gardevoir and an Alakazam. It only
    made sense to use psychic types after all…they were the ones that responded to them the best, could understand them the most. After all, they were related…

Pokemon: Gardevoir and Alakazam, all that is left of their parents combined with a Raltz and an Abra. They are essentially mindless drones to them, controlled by their will and obeying every command, yet still possessing a fierce human intelligence and cunning without any of the compassion. Neither of the Pokemon can speak, be it human speech or Pokemon, and when coming into contact with other Pokemon, it is clear that there is something very, very wrong with them.

Element: Psychic

Legendary Pokemon: Lugia

Hope this is okay. If not, I'm sure I can edit one of them out... But I hate work DX
    Last edited by British Joe; 7th May 2010 at 04:16 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Name: Gold Silverston
    Appearance: Tall and thin, with dark brown eyes and hair. He has fair skin and normally wears a red or black T-shirt with a black sweatshirt over it, dark jeans, and one solid gold watch on his left arm, and a silver one on the other. He also wears a headband with a full set of Salamance teeth sticking out of it. If you look closely at HIS teeth, however, they're pearly white and can actually dazzle you (And pokemon :)).
    Personality: He is smart and mysterious, but never reveals himself to anyone but his closest friends. He is cunning and deceitful to enemies, and never fails to get into anythng he wants, be it a Contest without a ticket for it, a boat when it's left port, or an evil organization; like Team Pride.
    History: He was born in the small town of Lavender Town, nd spent the first few years of his life after being able to walk running around Rock Tunnel. As a result he is muscular but thin, and has pokemon to suit his style.
    Many people have tried to befriend him, and failed miserably.
    Hometown: Lavender Town
    Pokemon:
    Salamance
    Flygon
    Dragonite
    Garchomp
    Altaria
    Kingdra

Element: Dragon
    Legendary pokemon: Latias
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Name: Zaar
    Appearance: Skinny as a twig, extremely pale skin, blood-red eyes, thr left of which having a wicked scar. Wears a pitch-black robe, with a matching hood. Has raven-dark hair that drapes down to cover his scarred eye. Can normally grow greusome, dark red demon wings out of his shoulder blades, but doesn't show them until after obtaining his powers.
    Personality: Cold, remorseless, could care less what happens to anyone, andconsiders everyone else beneath him. Grows manic in battle, laughing psycopathically and destroying everything in sight.
    History: An outcast of his entire hometown, he ran away from home to Saffron City, hearing rumors of Mew. After finding Mew, at the age of 13, a deep, booming voice told him to hold the Pokemon to the sky. He then turned it into a creature of darkness. Zaar formed a cult, worshipping that lord of darkness. At 17, he requested power from his master, but he answered with a lightning bolt. Days lager, he reawakened, almost murdered his best friend, and had true power. He joined Team Pride to enhance his already god-like powers. To summarize him in a single phrase, he's the devil's right-hand man.

Hometown: Most people think it's a tar pit in the netherworld, but in reality, it's Ekruteak. (Hope I spelled that right...)

Element: Dark, what would you expect?

Pokemon: Spiritomb, Houndoom, Weavile, Honchkrow, Shiftry, and Sharpedo.

Legendary: Darkrai
    Last edited by Oblivion; 8th May 2010 at 08:35 AM.

Blog Entries

mine reserving a Fire for me

REserve Grass for me
    Last edited by Darth Pema07; 7th May 2010 at 06:25 PM.

I love lickies!

FC: Coming Soon:I

Blog Entries

I've already got Dark, sorry.

:(

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

I'm quite the villain fanatic, aren't I?

Ba humbug

I love lickies!

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name:
    Ardos

Appearance:
    Purple hair, Brown shirt, Orange coat, Blue jeans, and a Mantine necklace.

Personality:
    Very cheery, will help all who help him, and can soothe damages like a milotic on feet.

History:
    When I was 7 I got the blessing of a milotic, because i saved it from the poachers, the one's who would scale the scales off of milotic, to make them become a feebas again, and sell the scales, 20000 poke. Then when I was 12that same milotic came back and wanted to came with me, after that, I trained her to Level 80, without help. after that, I became friends with everyone in Celadon City, so then I went on an adventure, and got arrested for being an "Evil Witch." I got accused for that because I brought a dead pokemon back to life, FROM THE GRAVE, and after that, I got sent to team pride, to train my once 20ft long Milotic and her friends.(Milotic is now 7.5ft long)

Hometown:
    Celadon City, from Kanto

Pokemon:
    Milotic (the same one I saved)
    Blastiose
    Swampert
    Empoleon
    and Feraligatr

Element:
    Water

Legendary:
    Suicune

TY in advance
    Last edited by Roserade299909; 8th May 2010 at 02:13 AM.

Blog Entries

Plan on finishing that? :P

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

yes, but I clicked a link

Blog Entries

Okay,first things first.

ANONYMOUS - Please could you alter the history of the twins to make it less...horrifying?I feel quite ill,and I'm not really faint-hearted.Or is it just me?Whatever,sorry.I know it's what builds up their character but I think their personality was good enough.

SHADOWARCEUS - I said to pick an element,not demonstrate what your elemental powers can do,I will give you your powers.

GOLDEN LORD - I'm not really willing to accept you seeing as you ignored all my messages/haven't even posted for my other RPG;Pokemon Alphas.I'm leaving that element open for anyone else who wants it.If every space if filled up but that one and nobody else wants it,then you can have it.

Other than that,most of you are accepted.Anyone who wants their power reserved has 2 days to post their application or that element will be open for anyone else to choose.
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 8th May 2010 at 05:55 AM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think the history contributes to their personality. It explains their pokemon, also. I'll gladly take it off their sign up, but it will still be their history.

But, come on, team rocket's got some WAY more disturbing people. The guys who created metwto? Imagine how much blood and cell manipulation would be involved.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast