Team Pride *Start Up* - Page 6

Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Pride *Start Up*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Pride *Start Up*

Michelle was caught off guard when he had started laughing, maybe it didn't matter that she could have killed him. All of a sudden he started ordering his Pokemon to attack.

"Glaceon!" Glaceon shouted knocking Michelle to the ground and getting hit full force with the attacks.

"Glaceon!" Michelle shouted as Glaceon fainted to the ground, she didn't know if it could survive all that. She started to feel the darkness again

Let me take control. He's crazy as I am" the voice said
    "NO! Even if he did try to murder me, I will not kill!" Michelle shouted.
    "Then what are you doing in Team Pride?" the voice asked making Michelle stop. "He could have killed Glaceon, it's time to attack for a full wage battle" the voice went on.
    "No I can just walk away and help Glaceon" Michelle stated. The laughter was heard again but it came inside her head
    "You foolish weakling! You think he would just let you walk away after about to murder you?" the voice said before taking control.

Dark Michelle stood up as her icy blue eyes flashed with anger. "Weavile, Cloyster, Glalie, Jynx Froslass by my side!" Dark Michelle ordered releasing them all. Glaceon couldn't fight and Cloyster was badly injured so she was outnumbered. Deep inside Michelle hoped someone else would come and stop the fight, she just wanted to go bed now. Glaceon had been returned to the pokeball so it was just five against six 4refreshed Pokemon and a trainer.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Before the evil Michelle could process a single thought, Zaar drew two pitch-black katana from his robes, dashed up to her, and pointed the blade at her throat.
    "You were saying?" said Zaar with a grin of pure evil.

Blog Entries

You have to back off! He will kill us and our Pokemon!" Michelle shouted in her head.
    "No I will not back down!" the voice said.
    "No... Aleast wait until we have elemental powers like the boss was talking about" Michelle suggested, it would be better off if they had powers to freeze the sword and break it.
    "Fine... We will do it your way" the voice said
    . Michelle felt control of her own body again.

"As I was saying? I will walk away and we will forget this ever happened. Please I do not mean to try and attack you, it wasn't me" Michelle said. Her pokemon growled angrily at the trainer, Weavile conjured a Shadow ball "Weavile no! One twitch and I am done for" Michelle ordered. Weavile knew she was right and backed off. Michelle stared into the trainer's eyes

"Just take that katana away and we can just forget it." Michelle said. She slowly reached for her pokeballs "Return everyone!" Michelle ordered, her Pokemon protested scared for her but they returned anyway. She started to back up.

"Now.. I will" Michelle started to say but then she dropped to the ground and swept her feet against his legs. It was a cheap shot but she knew he would let her get away and ran for it, it may have been a coward's way but Michelle valued her own life and she knew when she was outnumbered. Aleast if she ever got these so called powers she could strike back at him, this time it was actually Michelle thinking that,

OOC: Hey Shadow my cousin's coming in about half an hour so I may end up disappearing (If Zear choses to chase her) and probably won't able to contiune for aleast two hours and a half I think. (11-1:30)
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Zaar fell to the ground, screaming at the running figure of Michelle.
    "I WILL KILL YOU!! I WILL!!"
    He calmed down, and returned to his feet.
    "Let's go..." he mumbled, and hr walked back to his room, his Pokemon following closely behind...

OOC: Gonna have to mow the lawn soon...

Blog Entries

OOC: This might be interesting especially when both gets element power (I hope this whole part is okay with GG). And okay, have fun mowing the lawn

Michelle ran up to where she told her bed was breathing heavily, hearing the faint shout of Zear swearing to kill her, She could tell the darkness inside her, whoever or whatever deep down inside was pissed that she had run away like a little girl.
    "I think I should go to bed, but just incase that guy comes back" Michelle said before pulling out two pokeballs from her belt "Weavile and Froslass, keep an eye out" Michelle said as she climbed into bed. The two knew who she meant and since the two were creatures of the night being part dark/ice and ice/ghost they would be up all night and warn her.

Blog Entries

Zaar was sulking around the HQ, trying to find some way to entertain himself, until he realized that everyone was asleep.

"Pathetic fools...they require sleep to rejuvinate themselves, which leaves them compleely vulnerable," thought Zaar, his finger sliding across the tip of his blade.

"As for me, being around these Pokemon taught me that there are other ways to preserve one's energy...such as adrenaline."

Zaar walked out of the building, and found a relatively flat patch of grass. He then proceeded to test his strength against his own Pokemon...

OOC: This is what Zaar does instead of sleeping. He said himself that sleeping leaves one completly vulnerable, and with so many people wanting to kill him, he doesn't wamt to give anyone the opportunity.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Okay, I understand GG wasn't here, but SA, you can't dictate that your attack hits without giving your opponent a chance to defend, and you also can't say that they faint. That's classed as godmodding.
    Last edited by British Joe; 10th May 2010 at 09:55 AM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

OOC: I never really understood what godmodding was anyway. No one really explained it to me...

Blog Entries

OCC: Then you obviously didn't read the BG roleplaying rules. I recomend you do so now.

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for being away for 18 hours everybody!I just came home from school,so yeah that's where I go everyday apart fron Sunday.Stupoid Saturday school >.<
    Okay so Anonymous,I didn't read the rules,so how are we meant to decide who wins?Sorry to bum you down with this :/
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

OCC: Oh, :/ Kay. Well, with moves, the person who uses the move has to give the opponent a chance to dodge/block the attack. As for who wins, that goes down to you, GG, or whomever you choose to be in charge in your absence.

Blog Entries

OOC: Oh bloody hell that's a hard one.Okay,this sounds totally stupid,but it's now 22:00 XD

Announcement through the Pokétches
    Team Pride HQ

'This is an announcement to all admins.Would all admins please return to their rooms immediately.You will need your strength for tomorrow's missions.Thank you.'
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Jioseph and Joshua "The CLones" Antonimous (Joe's POV
    Their room, Pride HQ
    Psychic Admins

We retreated to our room as requested, and began to meditate, falling asleep in that cross-legged, sitting-up possition.

Blog Entries

OOC: I will fast forward 4 hours when more people post.Until then,we wait :/

'Wow,that was easy'

'Yeah,they just walked in there without any objections.Aren't they meant to be the Telekenisis Twins?'

'They are.So watch out.They could just be fooling us.We should probably put on the Sneak-Shades to see if they're doing anything crafty'

The two grunts slipped on what looked like innocent pairs of Ray-bans.

'Th-they're just sitting there!I think they're asleep!They're not moving at all!'

'Shut up!If they were asleep,your big mouth probably just woke them up!I think they might be meditating...'

'Whatever.How much longer until we get the fun of waking them up?'

'4 hours'

'Oh,joy...'
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

OOC: BTW guys Bug has dropped out because they couldn't keep up.A water position is now open.Please tell all your friends about this!And if they wanna join,they must go and post on sign up and then come here to pretend they have been here all along :)
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast