Team Pride *Start Up* - Page 14

Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Pride *Start Up*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Pride *Start Up*

"Don't worry I won't let it. Glaceon let's go!" Michelle ordered releasing Glaceon. They waited until Michelle heard a voice and saw a Raichu.

"There, Glaceon quick use Blizzard!" Michelle ordered

"Glace!" Glaceon shouted shooting a spray of blizzard at it

"Did he just threaten us? How did you let him get away with this! He must be killed!" the voice said but Michelle once again chose to ignore it, she couldn't be bothered having a conversation with her mind.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Buddy Lambert
    Outside 14 Poffin Way
    Grunt
    4:15am

'Guys,hurry up!' I whisper-shouted into my poketch.I checked the map.I nearly fainted with shock.They hadn't even collected any stones yet!

'C'mon,just dodge past the pokemon and steal the stones!Doesn't matter what type,just grab as many as possible!And hurry up,I'm bringing the 'copter over!'

I than dashed back over to the helicopter.

'Chaz!Fly above the house!Quickly!Or it'll wake the residents up!' I gasped

'You got it,man!' Chaz winked before zooming over to the house and hovering in mid air,as quietly as possible.You could barely hear any noise,but I was still freaked out.
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 11th May 2010 at 04:35 PM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"I'm sorry, but something really bad will happen if that thing hits me with electricity," he said, moving away from a Thunderbolt the Electric Mouse fired in response to the Blizzard.

AS Jolteon grabbed a bunch of stones from the place, she noticed the owner waking up. Thinking quickly, she shot a Thunder Wave at him, paralyzing him and preventing him from moving for an hour at least. She dashed back to her owner, dropped the stones and dashed back in.

OoC: Just to prevent people from trying to wake him up, an intervention by a Co-GM.

Blog Entries

Gold heard the announcement, whispering back.
    "Don't worry Buddy, i've got a bunch of them. I'll bring them up."

Gold and Dragonite grabbed as many stones as they could carry from the pile, then Dragonite ExtremeSpeeded them up onto the roof.
    "Here you go," Gold said, dropping the stones on th helicopter. "Goin back for more."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

OOC: I like the post but we're not by the copter...I'll edit and say Buddy ran back to the copter and flew above the house :)
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

OOC: DAMN IT! My browser went back so I lost what I had! Also going in half an hour so if I disappear don't worry.

Michelle heard the voice as Weavile came carrying loads of stones. "Good we should get going" Michelle stated, she looked at the Leaf stone for a moment "Did anyone defeat a grass Pokemon?" Michelle asked but it probably didn't matter "Let's go, I think we got most of the stones" Michelle stated turning to the others. Michelle heard AD and turned to him

"You heard that?" Michelle asked "It's okay I understand, but we should go" Michelle responded.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry, must not've noticed the helicopter flying away.
    There were still a few stones in cases and on shelves, but they were quickly grabbed by Dragonite and Gold, then dropped on the roof.
    "Nice going Dragonite, I think we got them all."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

OOC: Soz guys I g2g it's 22:41 :@

Buddy Lambert
    Above 114 Poffin Way
    Grunt
    4:25am

'Okay,good,you got most of them!C'mon let's move!We got 5 minutes to get back to HQ!!!' I practically shouted.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Gold jumped up onto the helicopter, then sent Dragonite to fly back in and fly them out super-quickly with ExtremeSpeed. While he was waiting, Gold organized the Stones into groups. They had 12 Moon Stones, 8 Dawn Stones, 13 Sun Stones, 11 Oval sones, 10 Shiny Stones, 20 Water Stones, 23 Fire Stones, 19 Leaf Stones, and 23 Thunder Stones.

Blog Entries

'Weavile and Glaceon return!" Michelle ordered, making sure AD, Gold and the others weren't in any kind of danger she rushed up towards the helicopter carrying a bag of stones. This should be done. She reached the helicopter and got ready to climb on.

OOC: Okay pretty sure this is my last post, will be back in two hours hopefully. Just have Michelle got on the helicopter and if I miss anything I will catch up

Blog Entries

OoC: I'll take control

IC: A.D managed to hop into the copter and extended a hand for Michelle. like a polite gentleman, before she got there, unaware she had even been making her way there. Damn his manners!

Blog Entries

OOC: Thanks, just small things like her following someone or going into a room.

Michelle smiled at him as she took his hand and went into the helicopter before placing the stones near where she was going to sit. "Thanks, I am glad we got through that" Michelle stated.

"Of course, poor defenseless little Michell needs a big and strong man to help her out on the helicopter, Pathetic because we don't need help! Michelle ignored the voice and sat down, she could tell whatever it was started to get pissed. She looked up at AD and wondered if it was possible he could hear the second voice as he sounded like he could be, and if his body was different then the others would it able to control him? She hoped not.

Blog Entries

Gold saw Michelle and AD climb into the helicopter.
    "So, only a few left," Gold said as he stared at the hole in the roof, still sizzling a bit around the edges from the DragonBreath.

Blog Entries

"You know, you should really keep an eye out for doors...especially when said doors come from a person who's trained with Sabrina of Saffron," A.D said, before pulling a cold box of strawberries from his coat, even though it looked to contain nothing, and began munching on them, offering one to Michelle, "want one?"

Blog Entries

'Will do that next time." Michelle replied before she stared at the strawberry "Alright thanks" Michelle said smiling as she picked it and started eating it.

OOC: Okay last post for sure, hopefully be back in two hours or less if this appointment doesn't take forever.

Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast