Team Pride *Start Up*

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Pride *Start Up*

Blog Entries

Default Team Pride *Start Up*

'Congratu-freaking-lations.You've finally passed your Team Pride Training Unit test.But don't think all the hard work's over.It's only just begun.You work for me now.And if you want to survive,you'll do as I say.'

----------------------------------------------------

Hiya!Thanks for signing up for this RPG!We managed to get it over and done with in less than 2 days!This is only my second RPG,so don't bite my head off if I do something wrong!

RULES
    Try not to go crazy on posting.RPGs FAIL when people over-post.We're all in different time zones,so take it easy!
    -Please try not to control what other users do.It's tempting,I know,I know.But please resist the urge and things will go smoothly :D
    -I will message you sometimes to update you,so please check your notifications.

LINK FOR SIGN-UP
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=62531

You will start off coming into Malisse's office and wondering why you are there.

Okay.

Let's roll!

-----------------------------------

Buddy Lambert's POV (Point Of View)
    Team Pride HQ
    Grunt

I walked down the hallway towards the boss's office.My steps felt as heavy as my heart.

What have I done this time?

I wondered to myself whilst trying to stall time.Although I couldn't stall much longer.I was outside the boss's office.

In,out.In,out.3 seconds at a time.Good,relax.

I took several cleansing breaths before knocking on the door.

'Enter'

I grasped the door handle.It was a shiny silver and had probably been polished by Lyndsay this morning.The only thing that was glistening on it right now was the sweat from my palms.

Oh,what the heck,just get it over and done with!

I pressed down on the handle and walked through.I was greeted by Clarice,the receptionist.

'Malisse will see you in a few minutes,Buddy' Clarice said as she brushed past me.'You know where to wait.'

I sighed and rested against the wall.Fortunately,I didn't have to wait very long.

'Buddy'

I looked up to see Malisse.Surprisingly,she didn't look angry.Actually,she looked...pleased to see me.

'Don't look so scared,lolly'

Her Australian accent sent shivers down my back.It was the same voice that people obeyed,died for,worshipped and even admired.It was terrifying.

'Come on.We have business to do before they arrive'

I followed Malisse into her office.The tinted door opened to reveal Malisse's ghost pokemon trashing the place.I shuddered.I hate ghost pokemon,especially Malisse's pokemon.Especially her Spiritomb.It played evil tricks on us lowly grunts,and was rewarded with praise.

'That's enough,kids!I've got some work to do,so I need you to scoot!Oh,and clean up the place whilst you're at it,will ya?'

The evil pokemon snickered before vanishing,along with the mess.

'Good.Now down to business.This information is top secret,so don't go spreading it to your fellow grunts!Oh,not that it matters anyway,everyone'll find out soon.'

I felt my jaw tighten.

'Go on' I managed.

'Yes,right,right.I have a new team of admins coming in.They have,what you would say,elemental powers.Or,well,they will soon.The lab people are working on it.So I'm promoting you!'

I nearly fell over with shock.I could've cried with joy.But then I remembered.This was Malisse I was dealing with.

'What to?'

'My messenger!'

I twisted my face into a smile.Then I smiled for real.I wasn't a grunt anymore!

'Oh,but your rank is still technically known as a grunt.Actually,now that you think about it,you are still a grunt.Except you work for me now.Like,more than before.'

My insides deflated,but I left the smile plastered on my face.Anybody else would've loved to work for Malisse personally,but definitely not me.Not since my parents died.

'You alright,m'dear?Anything ya wanna tell Auntie Malisse?'

'No.Thank you for the promotion.'

'Yes,yes.Oh!The admins are here!Be a dear and let them in,will ya?Clarice is probably too busy to.Go on!Your first job!'

I slunk out of Malisse's office and over to the door with the silver handles to let in the new admins.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Pride *Start Up*

Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous (Joe‘s POV)
    Team Pride HQ
    Psychic Admin

The door opened suddenly, revealing an extremely sweaty man. How pleasant.

‘He’s very… wet, isn’t he?’ I thought over to Josh, standing next to me.

‘Indeed.’ was his reply. ‘You don’t think he’s the boss, do you?’

‘Can’t be.’ I thought back. ‘Not impressive enough.’

We both snickered.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Flo Gardens
    Team Pride HQ
    Admin

As Flo waited outside of the wooden door, he wondered why he was wanted by the Boss, Malisse. As the doors opened, he was surprised slightly, and stepped inside, looking towards Malisse, and then standing near her desk. He nervously began to speak, his voice trembling in a very slight way.

"What is it you wanted, Boss?"

Short post is short xD

Blog Entries

Buddy Lambert's POV
    Team Pride HQ
    Grunt

Two freakishly similar twins stood before my eyes.They were giggling,seemingly at me.

'Come in.Please wait here for the others' I managed to say.Unfortunately,I had managed to miss another boy who had already snuck into the boss's office.

Malisse
    Team HQ
    Boss

'What is it you wanted boss?'

I heard a voice come from in front of my desk.I swivelled my chair around to be greeted by only one admin.I felt my upper lip curl up and my teeth getting sharper by the second.

'Why is there only one of you?' I hissed.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

A young man with a Jolteon walking by his feet, a female Pikachu upon his head and a Pichu upon her head sat on the window. When he got there and how, was unknown...he just loved screwing with people's heads like that. He sat in his unique red, white and black coat, before scratching behind the Jolteon's ear.

Blog Entries

Gold silverston was waiting in a reception area, feeling increasingly nervous. Gold sent out his Salamance, his favorite pokemon.
    "Salamance Sala!" Salamance's cries shook the room.
    "Quiet down, salamance, or do you want everone to hear you?"

The next sound Salamance made sounded distubingly like a yes.

"Well, now we wait."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Flame Darius
    Team Pride HQ
    Fire Admin

Flame waited outside his boss's door, he had no idea why he was there. He didn't see anyone else, after awhile the door opened andd his boss, Malise ushered him inside

Blog Entries

OOC: Flamealex1,Malisse is not an NPC,I am controlling her,I will ignore your post

Buddy Lambert
    Team Rocket HQ
    Grunt

I sighed.Malisse wasn't going to be happy.The area was like a zoo right now.

'Uh,guys,can you return your pokemon to their pokeballs?I think it's okay for you all to go in now'

I knocked on the door of Malisse's office.

'Uh,Malisse,I'm sending the admins in'

Malisse
    Team Rocket HQ
    Boss

'One of them already snuck in here' I hissed.'But yes,send the rest in'
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Flame Darius
    Team Pride HQ
    Fire Admin

Flame walked in slowly first, he peered his head from corner to corner.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous (Joe‘s POV)
    Team Pride HQ
    Psychic Admin

We snickered again, then walked inside.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

OOC: Wait, is this before or after we get our powers?

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar (Third-person POV)
    Malisse's Office
    Dark Admin

Zaar went into Malisse's office, his red eyes thirsty with anticipation, and he silently waited for the others to arrive...

Blog Entries

OOC: You are getting your powers NOW :)

Malisses
    Team Rocket HQ
    Boss

'Now that you're all here' I swivelled round to face all of my admins.'I have some news to tell you,my new admins'

I stood up before pressing a button on my platinum desk.The middle of table flipped over to reveal 8 Pokétchs,one fire-red,one sky-blue,one grass-green,one ice-white,one evil-black,one electrifiying-yellow,one dark-blue and one light-purple.

'These are your Pokétchs.They are not regular ones,of course.The lab has re-designed them and have renamed them the Pokétch'10.You're probably wondering why they're a certain colour'

I looked each and every admin in the eye.

'They are your elemental type.I think you know which element you are.Just think back,to when you were younger.Did you feel stronger when you were near that certain element?Did you...feel something from it?'

I paused.

'However,some of you are already aware of your powers.You think you may have already honed your skills,but trust me,I can make them a whole lot more powerful and easier to use'

I pressed the button again.The middle of the table flipped back over and the Pokétchs were gone.

'Don't think you're getting these bad boys right now.You haven't even completed a single mission yet.But you will eventually get them.In time.Anways,go see Charlie in Lab 4.He'll give you your basic equipment.You're dismissed.G'day'

Buddy Lambert
    Team Rocket HQ
    Grunt

All the admins were seeping out of Malisse's office.I'd heard what Malisse had said.It sounded pretty amazing.

'C'mon.I'll show you to Lab 4' I muttered.At least I'd got some sort of promotion rather than nothing.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Gold walked with the others into Lab 4, being led by a small, sweaty man who seemed nervous.
    Gold walked over to a boy he reconized as Flame Darius.
    "Hey Flame," Gold said. "How you doing?
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Flo Gardens
    Team Pride HQ (Lab 4)
    Grass Admin

Flo nodded as Malisse explained the whole powers thing. He thought that he had experienced his powers before, and smiled.

Flo followed the sweaty man to Lab Four, wondering why the man was so sweaty. Approaching the man, he suggested that he use some anti-perspirant or deodorant. Smirking slightly, he proceeded into Lab 4, and looked around for this 'Charlie' guy.

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast