Team Pride *Start Up* - Page 51

Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Pride *Start Up*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Pride *Start Up*

OOC: Double Post! XP
    Oh, okay, that was good timing :D

'Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know that a long time ago. Really, one of the Alphas joining Team Pride? I never thought you would resort to using your power like this. Mind you, I can't talk, as I am the original Alpha, seeing as I did create Alphas. Anyways, is this Charizard yours?' Skye raised her eyebrows. If they went any higher, they would've gone to space.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

OOC: My sprite thingy is broken, so I can't compete xD

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: I recorded it from mah keyboard :P
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

OOC: Oh kewl :D
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar walked over to where everyone was crowding, before catching sight of the black Charizard. He simply shook his head with a smirk, and walked away.

"What an utter waste of time. What do Alphas have to do with this organization? I could care less what those are."

Zaar walked up to the door of Malisse's office. May as well get some information about what the next mission would be, or maybe see if there was anything he could do himself.

He knocked on the door, and waited for an answer.

Blog Entries

Clarice stuck her head out the door.

'Yes, how can I help you? Malisse's receptionist looked down her beaky nose to take a good look at Zaar.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"I'm wanting to speak to Malisse, to see if there's any way I could assist her, in the form of solo missions," said Zaar, his cold tone of voice gone, and replaced with a silky voice where his Italian accent shined through.

"I also need to warn her of a matter of grave importance that could very easily threaten this organization. I can't discuss it here, for our enemies, rather, one enemy in particular, might be watching us as we speak. So am I allowed passage?"

Blog Entries

'The boss has very little spare time, so she will not want to waste it on...unimportant individuals. You may only see her if you have an appointment, which you must get from me first. Besides, aren't you admins meant to-' Clarice began before she was cut off by the boss herself.

'I was just leavin', seein' as it is 3am in the mornin'. But, I s'pose I could spare some time. Come into my office, Zaar' Malisse led Zaar into her office. She settled into her Drifblim chair before speaking.

'Right. What can I do for ya, then?'
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"...seriously, what's with this Alpha crap?" A.D inquired, annoyed that he had never heard of this oh so grand tournament.

Blog Entries

'Don't you start!' Skye snarled at A.D. 'How could you not remember?! Ricky remembers! He became the frickin' champion the year you all entered! I mean, come on! Just because you came second doesn't mean you have to forget about it completely!' Skye rolled her sea blue eyes.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Zaar sat down.

"I take it that your receptionist is very by the book, isn't she?" Zaar said with a chuckle.

"But I digress. We may as well get straight to the point. There are two things I wanted to discuss. First of all, is there anything that needs doing, milady? If there's anything that needs to be done, I would be glad to assist you."

OOC: You people may notice that Zaar isn't his normal, cold self. That's because he is very skilled at persuading other people. He is never genuinely kind to anyone. He just feigns it to get what he needs.

Blog Entries

'Nah. What's ya second point?' Malisse asked as she leaned further back into the Drifblim chair.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Zaar deflated a bit.

"Very well, then. Now, to the more important matter," said Zaar, and glanced around a bit before continuing.

"We have someone who is not a member of this organization on our grounds. I've had an unfortunate history with him, and know him well enough to realize that he will stop at nothing until this team is obliterated. Kokirkimu is his name. Like I said before, him and I have had an unfortunate history, and as such, he is hunting me down, and also all of the other evils in the world, albeit to a lesser extent. However, there is one other individual that I fear he may side with. That Michelle. I have a feeling that she joined this organization against her will, and Kokirkimu doesn't see her as evil. The same goes with A.D. He will try and get the two to rebel against this organization. We cannot allow that. So, be on the lookout for any suspicious activity coming from those two."

OOC: Long speech is long. XD Also, Kokirkimu's name in pronounced koh-KEER-kee-moo. Don't ask me where I came up with the name.

Blog Entries

OOC: Okay sometimes I dash over letters sometimes when I'm reading something quickly so I thought it was 'Ko-ker-murk-u' XD

Malisse nodded her head and looked as if she was listening intently when Zaar spoke.

'Yup. Okay. That's fine. Run along now. G'day.' Malisse checked her Poketch as she dismissed Zaar.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Zaar narrowed his eyes. So much for that.

He sulked out of the room, into into his.

"Why did I even bother with that? I figured she wouldn't listen to a word I say. No one ever does," he thought, before he snapped, taking out Tenebrefrantoio, and bringing it down on his bed, smashing it into splinters.

"Everyone here is an idiot! I will be glad to see this organization burned to the ground! I will kill them all! They...will...die!"

Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast