Team Pride *Start Up* - Page 5

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Pride *Start Up*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Pride *Start Up*

Michelle's thoughts were irrupted by another person now challenging her. She wondered what Pokemon he may have.

"Glaceon, you should standby, I am going to use another Pokemon" Michelle said pulling out her Weavile's pokeball, Glaceon stepped back without a word.

"Sure I will battle you, let's see who will become the winner" Michelle said
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar chuckled, his red eyes evaluating her opponent.
    "We all know who that will be," he said, throwing the Poke Ball he was tossing before. A Hounoom came out, eying the Glaceon at Michelle's side.
    "And your Pokemon?" Zaar asked, though it probably wouldn't be of any use at all...

Blog Entries

I really should have kept Glaceon in the pokeball Michelle thought, she guessed this guy might train dark types however Houndoom being fire put her at a complete disadvantage. She lowered the pokeball for a second thinking who she could use that might last against Houndoom. Then a smile crept across her face.

"You might not want to get too cocky" Michelle said placing her pokeball away and pulling another one out "Two can play that game, Cloyster I choose you!" Michelle shouted releasing her shellfish Pokemon.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Zaar smirked.
    "I saw that coming a mile away. Thunder Fang!" commanded Zaar, and Houndoom rushed up to the opponent, and sank its teeth into Cloyster's hard shell...

OOC: Yes, Houndoom can learn Thunder Fang. It says so in my strategy guide. It knows that move from level 1.

Blog Entries

OOC_ Yep I know that lol, I got a Houndoom with the same attack, totally forgot though lol, I think the attacks/battles are done in the anime way too and can have many moves

Michelle was surprised as Houndoom lunged its attack not giving her time to order an attack.

"Closyter use Withdraw!" Michelle shouted, she knew it was hurting Cloyster but it wouldn't get taken down with one bite. "Rapid Spin to throw Houndoom off and then blast Water Pulse!" Michelle shouted. Cloyster started spinning and Michelle only hoped this would work somehow. Darkness started creeping inside her, trying to tell her to do it the evil way. She couldn't, she knew if the darkness got to her both Houndoom and the trainer could end up in danger. She grunted for a moment holding her stomach and then standing up again.

OOC: Just realized Cloyster can't know Rapid Spin, do you want to have that Cloyster just started spinning or ignore that part?)

Blog Entries

OOC: Eh, I don't really care. And "the evil way" is Explosion, isn't it?

"Overheat! Burn through that armor!" said Zaar, and the Houndoom shot flames in all directions, badly singing Cloyster's shell...

Blog Entries

OOC: Okay cool, and no that's not what I am talking about, you will see in a minute. Hope you don't mind the long posts

Michelle realized Cloyster was burned now. "Do Water Pulse!" Michelle ordered. Cloyster opened it's shell and glared angrily at Houndoom before shooting off a blast of water, she hoped that it would hit.

Order Cloyster to do something else, you know what its Michelle could hear a voice in her head. She wouldn't listened to it, but whatever else was inside her was starting to take control. She had to faint Houndoom before something happened "Cloyster spray Water Pulse in all directions towards Houndoom!" Michelle yelled as Cloyster started firing more blasts of water towards Houndoom.

Blog Entries

Gold walked in to the hallway and watched the fight from a distance. Michelle and that weird red-eyed guy were battling, and that weird guy seemed to be winning.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Houndoom rushed toward Cloyster, using its canine agility o dodge the streams of water.
    "Another Thunder Fang."
    Houndoom did a bounding leap, teeth crackling with electricity, ready to bite the Cloyster right in its weak spot...

Blog Entries

'Cloyster dodge!" Michelle ordered. Cloyster dodged just in time before turning to the Houndoom. Michelle felt the darkness inside her suddenly take over
    You are losing a voice said.
    No I am not! And I won't let you do the battle! Michelle ordered to whoever was inside her mind.
    "Too bad"
    suddenly Michelle felt like she was thrown into a void and lost control of her body.

"Cloyster wait for an attack and then jump behind Houndoom's trainer!" Dark Michelle ordered. Cloyster looked shocked as he heard his master's trainer "What are you looking at! Do it!" Michelle ordered. Glaceon stared up at her confused what she was thinking,

Cloyster and the other Pokemon knew something was going wrong with Michelle but always stood by her. She never let it control her until now.. Cloyster closed it's eyes, it had to obey. Michelle saved it as a injured Shelleder. Then Cloyster had a plan, it would listen but the next attack Houndoom lunged it would faint even if it did no damage, hopefully she will snap out of it and the other trainer will realized what she said. Cloyster jumped behind the trainer waiting.

Blog Entries

"Thunder Fang! Thunder Fang!" shouted Zaar, now thoroughly enjoying this, not paying attention to what Michelle said. The wolf-like creature bsred its teeth, and leapt after the Pokemon once again.

Blog Entries

Cloyster hoped the trainer realized the said Pokemon was already behind him, and that Houndoom would actually be smart and go around them.

"If that thing comes near you, aim Water Pulse at Houndoom's leg and then use Spike Cannon on the trainer!" Dark Michelle growled. It was something Cloyster would not allow to happen. As the dark type came closer Cloyster made it look like he was going to attack.

Blog Entries

The Houndoom sank its teeth right into the Cloyster's head (ouch), sending an electrical current through the Pokemon's body, causing it to faint.

Blog Entries

Cloyster was glad Houndoom hadn't accidently attacked the trainer, even thought both seemed oblivious to what Michelle had commanded. Cloyster fainted causing Dark Michelle to have fire in her eyes.

"You think you can defeat me that easily, how about I faint you!" Michelle said directly to the trainer as she advanced on him angrily, the darkness still controlling her. Glaceon stared at her trainer determined to not let her make a big mistake, Glaceon used tackle against Michelle sending her flying against the wall before she could attack.

Michelle opened her eyes and found herself in control again and Glaceon right in front of her. "Glaceon, thanks" Michelle said softly as Glaceon jumped into her arms. Michelle stood up and faced the trainer looking embarrassed. "Cloyster thank you for that, you deserve a rest" Michelle said ordering the Pokemon back to the pokeball.

"Listen I am sorry about that, there's a darkness inside me I cannot explain, it controls me and took over. Lucky my Pokemon have minds of their own. I don't know how to control it but somehow I will with my Pokemon" Michelle assured him, then she placed a hand out "Good battle? Your Houndoom is fast. I could see everything but not in control" Michelle said to him.

OOC: Hope I am not scaring you with the long posts btw Shadow

Blog Entries

Zaar was ignoring everything Michelle said...and was he chuckling...?
    Zaar threw his head back, howling with psychopathic laughter. After about half a minute, he stopped, and his Pokemon came out of their Poke Balls on their own, and were eying Michelle with pure hate.
    "Overheat! Leaf Storm! Skull Bash! Blizzard! Night Slash! Dark Pulse! Kill her! MURDER HER WHERE SHE STANDS!!" he shrieked, and a furious barrage of attacks was launched toward Michelle, all while Zaar's laughter pierced the sky...

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast