Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Pride *Start Up*

Flame did the same as Gold, but kept the note

Blog Entries

Buddy Lambert
    Team Rocket HQ
    Grunt

'Well,I guess work's already finished for me.You done yet,Roxie?' I asked as I watched the admins disperse,using their Pokétchs as maps.

'Yup,It won't hurt to leave 15 minutes early.Let's go!' Roxie whipped her lab coat onto her chair and we walked over to the gym,where the grunts would be training.On the way,we passed the freak twins eating paper and the other admins going to wherever the hell they belonged.I was stopped by one of the admins on the way.

'Hey,I'm Gold.You are?' the boy asked.

'Hi,I'm Buddy and this is Roxie' I smiled.This admin was actually nice to his colleagues.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

At about 21:00, I went back to my quarters to get a early start in my sleep.
    [OOC: P.S. I haven't slept for two days]

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Bug, you can't just fastforward time like that. Only GG can.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[OOC: I am just telling them that so I don't have to post later, and how am I supposed to know the time in the game. FYI This is the first the role-play I have actually been in.]

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

"Nice to meet you," Gold said. "I'm going to get some sleep."
    Gold headed to his sleeping quarters, feeling a bit happy that not everone was scary like that red-eyed dude. Gold laid out his poke-balls on a nightstand, and quickly fell asleep.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

OCC: Well, for one, GG actualy said it was 17:00. And I'm not surprised this is your first -_-

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar grit his teeth in annoyance. Surely one of these fools wanted a fight...he patiently waited, but his patience was wearing thin...

Blog Entries

OOC: RolePlay nice all of you!

"Me to." Flame says and leaves for his quarters

Blog Entries

OOC: I wasn't angry up until now.It's only 18:00!!!
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

After sleeping for a bit less than a minute, Gold woke up. He had never been a fan of sleeping, and thogh it was a waste of time. Gold walked into town, looking for someone foolish enough to challenge him.

Eventually a trainer with a Dunsparce locked eyes with Gold, looking ready for a battle.

"Hey," Gold grinned. "You wanna battle?"
    "Sure, why not?" Said the trainer, who seemed to be a bit younger than Gold.

"Go, Dragonite!"
    "Oh yeah? Go, Dunsparce!"

The dunsparce was tiny and feeble-looking compared to Gold's Salamance, but it had an air of confidence.

"Salamance, Dragon Pulse!"
    Blue flames shot from Salamance's mouth, engulfing the Dunsparce and making it faint immediately.
    "So," The boy said, looking disapointed. "I owe you... $200"
    "Yep."
    The boy handed over the prize money and walked away as Gold made for the base once again.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

OCC: SA, if you wanna fight, then get of your ass and do something about it.

Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous (Joshes POV)
    Outside Pride HQ
    Psychic Admin

After being dismissed, we excited the HQ and stood looking at the sky. Stars winked down at us, the moon just visible on the horizon.

“So beautiful…” sighed Joe. “Pity it’ll be all gone when we’re done with it.”

“Malisse doesn’t know what she’s gotten herself into.” I stated. “Once we get out hands on that supposed ‘legend’ we’ll receive, we can merge it with our dear sister.”

There was a sudden movement in the bushes behind us. We each pulled out a knife; mine was fashioned from the horn of a Nidoqueen, my first Pokemon, while Joe’s was of his Nidoking.

It appeared we didn’t need them, however, when Alakazam an Gardevoir emerged, carrying an unconscious body.

“Come, now!” I announced. “What treasure have you brought us?”

“No treasure, master.” said Gardevoir telepathically. “We brought you your sister, as you requested.”

“He was being facetious, idiot.” said Joe, sighing. “You know… funny?”

“Yes, very amusing, master.” said Alakazam, also telepathically.

The Pokemon laid the body on the floor, revealing a pale face with long, black hair. She appeared to be sleeping.

“Excellent.” I announced. “Take her and keep her safe until the time is right. We shall summon you if we have the need.”

Both Pokemon nodded, before picking up the body of our dear sister, then vanishing in the blink of an eye.

Blog Entries

OOC: Wow 3 pages while I was asleep! Damn me living in Australia lol, okay let's see if I can catch up.

Michelle walked down the hallway towards the office having no idea what she was doing here. Inside her she could almost hear someone else talking to her. She didn't know what it was, maybe the unknown darkness deep down inside. She tried ignoring it before entering the boss office.

After she was done talking she eyed the ice white poketch, it was obvious to her which one she was supposed to own. Once it disappeared and she was given orders she headed down to the lab.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Buddy Lambert
    Gino's Pizza Parlor
    Grunt

'So...yeah...and then she was like' Buddy looked at all of his friends crowding around him,hanging on his every word.'I'm giving you a promotion!'

Everybody broke into a wild applause.

'EHMAGAWD!!!CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY!!!GAWD KNOWS YOU DESERVE IT!!!' Lyndsay whooped.

'Gino!Holler back,bro!Give us another round,will ya?Buddy just got promoted!' Chaz called to Gino behind the counter.

'Si,of course!Anything for my favourite customer!Well done!' Gino beamed proudly as he rolled out the dough for a fresh batch of pizzas.

'So what've you been promoted to?' Candy asked curiously.

'Well,I'm basically Malisse's personal grunt' I pulled a face and so did everyone else.'But it's a promotion,right?'

'Yeah!And nobody deserves it more than you,Buddy!C'mon,let's drink to that!' Roxie lifted up her glass of soda.'To Buddy!'

'TO BUDDY!'
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Michelle wasn't even slightly tired yet so she decided to do a little exploring. If she was supposed to be an admin then she should try to get to know the area.

"Glaceon let's explore" Michelle said pulling out a pokeball and releasing her Glaceon.

"Glace?" Glaceon asked, Michelle smiled slightly as she petted it. Whatever darkness was controlling her it didn't make her cruel her Pokemon aleast, the only things she had left really to stand by.

"Come on, let's see if we can find people" Michelle told Glaceon before they went on walking.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast