Team Pride *Start Up* - Page 11

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Pride *Start Up*

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Team Pride *Start Up*

Zaar got back to his feet, completely unphased, then turned toward Michelle.

"You're struggling, aren't you? That lternate personality is trying to take control. But if amy ogfyou try to harm me again..." he said, and chuckled, his laughter dripping with insanity and paranoia.

"These flames won't br the only thing all over this blade."

Red eyes holding psychopathic glee, he walked away again...

Blog Entries

DI smiled and looked to Michelle again. "Your right, he is all talk. And wet now."

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

Michelle wondered exactly how did he know that? She never told anyone and up until a few days ago she never had a voice in her head.

"How do you know that?" Michelle asked despite he already walked away. She wondered how powerful this alternate self is, perhaps it's stronger then herself or Zaar. She turned to DI now
    "It's very tempting but I would suggest not to do that again just incase" Michelle told him. She didn't know if he would actually do it since threatening Gold, Michelle and DI yet had done nothing. Of course the near miss of the attacks hitting her yesterday reminded her that he would not be bluffing.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

A.D sensed evil. Not Dark, like would expect when dealing with evil. Dark-types usually turned out to be rather nice, like Darkrai, but this was evil...oh well. He casually munched his strawberries as the evil went about it's business, him waiting patiently for whatever reason they had been summoned.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: None of us have our powers yet, guys. That means no blue or black flames, and no passing through walls.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

OOC: Whoops sorry, I got confused with everyone else doing it, anyways noted thanks (That's why at the start Michelle never mentioned having actual powers, then I got confused).
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

OOC: Wait, what? I'm confused also...:/

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: The Poketches we got were just normal silver ones, not the ones that give us powers. We get them later. I'm not gonna ask you all to go back and edit your posts, just don't do it again :/
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

OOC: Thank you Anonymous,I was starting to wonder about that.I have to go for 10-20 minutes but I will be back soon.Thanks for keeping order :)
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

OoC: A.D hasn't used any powers unnatural to him yet. If you'd check GoldenrodGirl's other RP, Alpha, you'd see A.D is able to pick up on the presence of psychic waves, and evil disrupts them, so he knows when evil is near by the lack of psychic waves...How he does this when psychic waves make a buzzing in his ear, I'll never know. Now, when is this meeting taking place?

IC: The trainer munched upon another strawberry, waiting patiently for this thing to begin.

Blog Entries

Flo sat there and went along with the crowd, doing whatever was neccessary.

OOC: Didn't know what to write. Oh, and GG, I'm not going to flick through loads of pages just because someone doesn't want to help me.

Blog Entries

OOC: Don't get the hump with me,I would help you but I have other things to do right now as well.

Buddy Lambert
    The Dome (Team Rocket HQ)
    Grunt
    2:30 am

'Silence.I have called you here for your first mission,called Operation 'shoulda left your Heart at Home'.I need you to ransack the house of one of my clients who is unwilling to pay for the pokemon we delivered because it was the wrong gender.Neverless,he must still pay,whether he likes it or not.You will take the helicopter to Hearthome City and break into 114 Poffin Way.Steal anything that looks valuable.You should be finished by 5am.This job will be easy and quick to do if you just work together and get on with it.Buddy will assist you.I must go now.G'day' Malisse disappeared off to her quarters without further explanation.

'Right.Let's go.' I sighed.I hoped I could sleep in the helicopter but it was pointless.The sound was defeaning and it took minutes to arrive.I lead the admins to the house before stopping and explaining the plan.

'Okay,basically,this guy is a stone collector,so the main value will come from stealing all the stones.Not that I'm saying don't steal anything valuable other than stones,it's just that the stones are the main target.The 'stone' room will be on the top floor and through the glass doors at the end of the hallway.This will be easy as you will be entering from the roof,seeing as going through the front door and using the lift isn't exactly an option.I've got an scanning map in my laptop so I can see all the floors,I'll call you if anything crops up.Oh,I also set your pokétches to go off at 4:30 am,when you need to exit the house immediately.You have 2 hours.Go!'

I watched the admins race off whilst I opened my laptop and hacked the house for a full scan of each floor.The maps showed every single thing.Perfect.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Walking casually to the copter, the Admin in the unique coat wasn't particularly fussed by this event. If he won, he won, if he lost, he lost, no biggy.

Blog Entries

OOC: I'm not...

Florian Gardens
    ROFLCOPTER Team Pride Helicopter
    Grass Admin
    Going on Operation 'Should have left your heart at home'

As Flo ran towards the helicopter, donning his silver Pokétch. Leaping inside the helicopter, he quickly sat down, excited for this to begin. Not that he enjoyed stealing and all that, he was just excited for some other reason. He did not have a clue why. Stones... he thought, beginning to daydream as the others filed into the helicopter.
    Last edited by Buoy; 11th May 2010 at 02:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Gold sent out his Salamance.
    "Salamance, Dragonbreath!"
    Salamance burnt a large hole in the roof, and Gold jumped into the top floor of the house, running over to the glass doors at the end of the hall.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast