Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ☆ A Tale of Heroes [OOC/SU]

Default Re: ☆ A Tale of Heroes [OOC/SU]

You know what, I think that shall be fine. Looking forward to seeing your character!

Thanks. I should have her up today or tomorrow.

Name: Noire Uinzu

Element: Dark

Appearance: Noire has long, silky dark hair that falls down her back with greyish blue eyes. She has very creamy skin, due simply to a lack of physical work, combined with a fair complexion due to living in a hot environment with decent exposure to the intense rays of the sun, giving her the appearance of an exotic beauty. Likewise, due to the heat, Noire has had to typically wear light clothing to remain cool. Her outfit consists of a black top to cover her noticeable chest, connected with a light, see-through fabric that covers her mid-section and extends down her arms. She wears a golden belt around her waist that ties a black cloth with a gold outline that covers her nether regions and falls down just below her knees.

Personality: Noire is very intelligent, having been surrounded by books all her life. Naturally, she is very curious about things on the outside world, and takings mental notes on a variety of 'subjects,' including her fellow human beings. Having never been around real people, she has developed some very awkward tendencies, including over obsession over 'subjects' that particularly grab her attention. She has a slightly sadistic nature, and is very manipulative, willing to make threats and carry them out to achieve her goals. Underneath it all though, Noire is actually a very kind-hearted person underneath...if you can push past her unique personality, that is.

Hometown: Sahara region, Western Salos.

History: Noire is the daughter of a set of nobles from the desert region of Sahara along the western border of Salos. Her parents sheltered her from a very young age, keeping her locked inside their castle for most of her life. There, Noire occupied her time with books from the enormous library tucked away within the back halls of the palace. Through reading, Noire has learned a variety of information on a variety of subjects, ranging from magic to medicine. Noire's only companions were the maids and staff hired by her parents, since the nobles seemed to always be away on business. With her slightly warped personality from being trapped within the four walls of her home, and with little else to do, fearful was the servant who caught Noire in one of her more...playful, moods.

The mage's parents opposed Diaz's ideals, and went about their business as though he didn't even exist. In order to punish them for this, Diaz's troops were sent to the palace to their unsuspecting daughter, who now finds herself on her way to his maximum security prison.

Weapon: N/A

Magic:

-Darkest Hour: A darkness spell that shoots out in round spheres that launch at the opponents. Each hits with the force of a baseball, and leaves a temporary blinding effect on the target.
    -Thoron: A dark type spell that shoots out like lightning. Besides its speed and the burning sensation it leaves upon contact, it shares no electrical properties with its natural counterpart.
    -Nosteraftu: A dark spell that siphon's away the magic energy of a single target to be utilized by the caster his/herself.

Other: Can't Swim. No physical capabilities. Knowledgeable on survival skills, but not good at applying them. Knowledgable in medicine and treating injuries.

@Crimson Impact: Nice character, you are accepted!

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll finish this later. Is there room for a hot-blooded martial artist who punches the shit out of bad guys?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Hi! I'd like to join this RP. Although I can only do so much today, I will finish the remainder tomorrow, as I have school buisness to take care of.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
    Kushagra Jain

Element: Wind

Appearance: Kushagra (Kush) is a fairy tall person, standing at 5' 11" and weighing 55 kgs. He has tan skin and medium length black hair with brown eyes. He wears a red tunic with white sleeves, and black jeans made of denim-like material. He wears white boots with gold rims on the top. He wears bronze shoulder pads and bronze bracers for armor, and he has a bandolier-like leather strap going down in an X shape across his torso, which hold his katanas on the back.

Personality: Kush is a man of few words, as he doesn't talk all that much. He stays silent most of the time, speaking only when he needs to. He is very flexible and intelligent. He practices the Art of Yoga quite often, whenever he has the chance. He is known for writing stories and music. Although he knows how to read and write, his handwriting isn't all that great. Kushagra likes to protect people and things related to him, and he will do whatever he can to save it from danger.

Hometown: Luwekra, East Solas.

History: (A history of your character. What do they do, did the war affect them in any way, where are they from. Feel free to make up towns/cities for them. We may even be able to visit them during the RP.)

Weapon: (What weapon do they have? You can be creative, but don't go too overboard for now. No oversized swords or anything. If they use gun(s), make sure it fits with the character (a regular person probably wouldn't have a gun as a weapon), and make it suitable for the RP. No machine guns, bazookas, etc. Guns that use mana as bullets also exist.)

Magic: (Their current list of magic + element of each spell. Only a maximum of three spells, and please remember that your characters should inexperienced with using magic so don't overdo it. There will be plenty of time for improvement throughout the RP. Also, remember to include magic of your own element. It is not possible for someone to know magic of all elements.)

Other: (Anything else we should know about?)

If possible, I would like to reserve a spot, please

@Heroic: Yes, there's still room, I'll reserve you.

@Kush: Looking forward to seeing the rest of the SU!

If possible, I too would like to reserve a spot in this RP

Oh sorry Scorpio, I seem to have missed your previous post. You are most definitely reserved!

May I join?

@Slim: Sorry, but I think we have more than enough players and having anymore will be difficult for me to handle. I'll let you know if another spot opens up though.

Jegretis, I don't mind removing myself from this game if Slim really wants to join. I'll let you decide on that and I'll let Slim respond to the situation first though.

To Slim: If you decide not to join Jegretis, my RPG Travelling Through Pictures is still accepting sign-ups. Why not try it too? I'm actually just here because I'm waiting for my RP Sign-up to fill, so I'm fine with anything.

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Ryuuji Sanada

Element: Light

Appearance: (A good description or pic of the character. Make sure they're human. No orcs or elves of the sorts or making up your own race. Not trying to be racist, but it's just a rule I have. Also, no pre-existing characters such as movie, TV or anime characters, must be original.)

Personality: (Their personality? How do they act? Do they get along well with others? Try to be descriptive please.)

Hometown: (Where are they from? Make up a place, and give a location. Make sure it is not in another country, unless they moved here.)

History: (A history of your character. What do they do, did the war affect them in any way, where are they from. Feel free to make up towns/cities for them. We may even be able to visit them during the RP.)

Weapon: (What weapon do they have? You can be creative, but don't go too overboard for now. No oversized swords or anything. If they use gun(s), make sure it fits with the character (a regular person probably wouldn't have a gun as a weapon), and make it suitable for the RP. No machine guns, bazookas, etc. Guns that use mana as bullets also exist.)

Magic:
    1. Battle Aura: A spell that wreathes the user in a magical barrier. It's quite hard, so in addition to acting as armor, it also makes unarmed attacks hit as hard as any weapon. Every person has a different color and shape to their aura. Ryuuji's takes the appearance of a blue fire that covers his body.

RP Sample: (Optional. It helps me know how skilled you are, and if you are suitable for the RP.)

Other: (Anything else we should know about?)
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Just a heads up, could everyone who reserved please hurry and post an SU, so we can get this started!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast