Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!* - Page 5

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!*

Default Re: Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!*

"No!" said Samus. "Cynder is a female, this is Ridley!" she explained. "And how this guy lead me to meeting those two is that I met them while fighting him. I was tracking him and he'd attacked them, so I helpped out and we beat him togather. Afterwards, we kept in touch. That's what I find kinda off, Ridley being here, maybe he ambushed them or something in revenge."

Ridley spat fireballs at them, blasting the two off their feet.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Ahh...So is Cynder related to Ridl-AUGGGHHH!" He yells, getting torhed by a fireball. "Samus, can you find some way to bring him down?" He asks, still on fire.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Samus shot a missile into to Ridley's mouth, sending him roaring in agony. "Better?" she asked. "And no, Ridley is an alien, Cynder is a dragon from an alternate world just like each of us if from one." she explained. "And Cynder is a heronine, not a villain."

Ridley dove at them again, Samus jumpped up, Screw Attacking him in the chest, toppling him to the ground. "Now's a good time to attack him."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I'll turn your skin into mittens!" He yells, jumping up and trying to drive the katana into the beasts chest. "Motherfucker, you just been slayed."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

OOC: Please don't use strong language, the D and A words are fine if used sparingly.

Ridly roared and tossed him off, but was clearly damaged. Samus leapted up, Charge Beam fully charged and fired into Ridley's mouth, sending him crashing down into the valley below in a fireball.

Samus landed next to Mugen. "You ok?" she asked, helpping him up. "You've got nice moves...for a newbie."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Newbie?" Mugen asks. "I've been in the mercenary business for years. I trained for ten years. I survived a guy that killed everyone else I fought with." He says. "I was quite serious about the mittens thing. I'm going to go skin him." He says, following Ridley to the valley.

"I meant to this universe, hotshot." said Samus. "Like for example, the fact non-Smashers disappear when they die, they'll revive later, but for now, Ridley is gone."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Oh, right, forgot." Mugen says. "Can I cut up his trophy then? Would that help? We don't want him coming back now."

"Don't worry, unless he revives as MetaRidley, we won't see him again for a few weeks." said Samus. "Smashers, you, me, Spyro, Cynder, Link, Mario, ect. turn into trophies if we'd normally die." she explained. "Things like Ridley don't, they revive eventually anyway though. Kinda glad, this place would be boring otherwise." she stated. "Anyway, I think Ridley had something to do with Spyro and Cynder, he had a motive, revenge. Since he can't kill them, probably would've turned them into Trophies and took them somewhere."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright...Hmmm...Y'know, too bad he doesn't turn into a trophy...Then I could just beat him up until he gives me a ride...Oh well. I can probabally find some other dragon." HE says, as he heads farther up the mountain in search of Spyro.

OOC: Sorry Derier and Obrara, gotta interupt your match to move on.

The sky above the stadium suddenly filled with reddish black smoke, blocking out the sun. As the stadium occupants looked up in suprise, a fierce roar erupted from it. Cynder's old evil form descended from the strange smoke, it differed from her Final Smash in that the wings were tattered, and her expression was much more evil than normal.

The dragoness swooped over the stadium, blasting Link and Mario aside with her Shadow Fire before coming to a landing in the center of the battlefield. "I'm afraid events will be cancled for today, by order of my master!" she announced, her voice changed from her somewhat kind one to one full of malice. "I know what you're thinking, why am I doing this?" she asked, then chuckled. "I'm not the Cynder you know! That weakling is sleeping, and she's never waking up! I'm not going back!" she said, her voice showing clear disdain for her good counterpart. "And now you will all bow down before my master! The Dark Emperor! Or Perish!" she announced.

--------------

Samus gasped, recieving the transmission from her communicator. She called her Gunship and ran after Mugen, grabbing him by the shirt and running, pulling him along. She jumpped off a cliff with him, both of them landing in her ship. She put him in a chair and took off. "Found Cynder." she said, putting the image up on the monitar. "Somethings happened to her, she's right, that's not the Cynder me and Spyro know...that's the old Cynder, the evil one. When Malefor's control was broken, it must've been sealed away in the corners of her mind as a seperate personality, something woke it up."

-------------

Spyro watched the big monitor on the side of the stadium, which were visible from a distence. Spyro looked on in horror. "Cynder...no...please no..." he said, remembering how hard Cynder had worked to atone for the last time she was this...monster. His horror filled gaze soon turned to a determined glare, he then spread his wings and started flying for the stadium, determined to try and bring her to her senses, that was all that went through his mind.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 13th October 2010 at 09:06 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Mario's cape flew out to block the Fire but he flew into the crowd. He stopped, he motioned to Link that something horribly wrong was happening.

"Not today Cynder, not today." said Noble 4, hopping back into the Banshee and flying towards Cynder. He then fired a big round of Banshee Napalm Bombs at the evil Cynder.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Cynder gave a banshee-like scream, causing red soundwaves to emit from her mouth and destroy the bombs. "You'll have to do better than that!" she mocked. She then blasted the banshee with her Shadow Fire full blast.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Meta Knight immediately morphed his cape into wings, ad flew into the arena, brandishing Galaxia and pointing it at the behemoth. "You made a grave mistake attacking this place," he said, his voice having a heavy Spanish accent. "I know that you are one of us, Cynder. So stop this madness before I make you."

Link, meanwhile, looked at Meta Knight. He was somewhat new here, but he respected him. His mastery with the sword was on par with his own. He then looked at Cynder. Hopefully they could get her to see sense, but he wouldn't put it past Meta Knight to get carried away and do her serious harm.

OOC: Just thought I'd tell you guys, Meta Knight has the same voice as he does in the English anime.

Spyro flew over the wall and landed before Cynder. "Cynder! Snap out of it! This isn't who you are! Remember?" he called, trying, like the others, to get some sense into her.

Cynder laughed. "You don't get it do you?" she asked. "I'm not that weakling you befriended. How about I let you see her then?" she asked, opening her eye wide to the heroes.

Inside appeared an image of the real Cynder, contorting in fear in the throws of a nightmare, tears running down her cheeks. "No...I'm not a monster...w-why don't you believe me?" said her voice, sounding scared and alone.

Spyro stared at the image in the evil dragon's eye in shock. "Cynder...what are you doing to her?!"

The evil Cynder laughed. "Not my fault the whimp can't take a little bad dream," she mocked. She then glared at Spyro. "For years I've been trapped inside my good half's mind, unable to do anything, even see my master rise again, all because of you! I'll look forwards to finally getting my claws on you!" she said. She then looked to the heroes. "Well? Are you going to attack me knowing your little friend is trapped in here?"

Ask Pony Discord

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast