Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!* - Page 36

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!*

Default Re: Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!*

"Believe me, I can relate," said Spyro. "I've come close to losing myself to the Darkness on occasion."

"And I actually did..." said Cynder, ashamed of it. "For about 9 years of my life I was a tyrant that ravaged our homeland, Spyro freed me from Malefor's darkness and now I'm doing what I can to redeem myself."

------------

"And how do you propose we do that? You tried hitting him and he launched you through a wall without even paying attention," said Samus.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No, that's not what happened. This other guy, he said he was named Link, sent me to Hell. I think this Dark Emperor is just compensating, what with all the armor and the name and crap."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"You jumpped at him back at the temple, he caught you with one arm, and threw you clean across the room and into a wall so hard you were embedded in it, not to mention the fact he wiped out Spyro and Cynder with one hit each," said Samus. "We'll need more Smashers to beat the Emperor, simple as that."

Ask Pony Discord

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Terra smiled sadly. "I can sympathize with you, Cynder. That man... I admired him. He made me feel talented, that there was nothing wrong with darkness, that only darkness could make me strong, that my master, Eraqus, was holding me back. I called him master... and betrayed my true master--no, my father--because of it. I thought I was doing the right thing, helping my friends and the world. But I was really helping him gain power. Xehanort, my enemy."

OOC: Mind if I introduce Master Xehanort as a villain eventually?

OOC: Fine by me, the Dark Emperor did assemble nearly every villain in the multiverse.

"In my case, I was kidnapped as an egg by this dragon named Malefor, the first Purple Dragon," explained Cynder. "He exposed me to darkness and turned me from a hatchling into...a monsterous, ferocious terror of the skies...I caused so much pain..." said Cynder. "I know I was brainwashed...but how he did it, he rewrote my personality so I was like that, and I still feel like it sometimes..." she said. "I kidnapped the very ones that fought as hard as they could to save my egg and drained their energy trying to revive Malefor...that's something I'm guilty about even to this day."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

(OOC - I think I am playing as Zelda.)

The Shaman looked at Samus. "So, Samus,what's our next destination?" she asked, looking at the rubble of the worlds around her.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

OOC: Ok, just checking, thanks.

"Well I wish Zelda was here, she normally knows more about this stuff," said Samus, looking around. "But I'd suggest we find a temple of some sort, I think there's one still on this continant slab."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Wait! I see it! Populous!" The Shaman shouted, gesturing to a planet that was covered mostly in water but had a massive single land mass on it. "Remember that Vault of Knowledge? It's somewhere there!"

(OOC - I plan on introducing the Dakini from Populous; they are the Shaman's enemies.)

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Terra said slowly, "Looks like we've all done things we're ashamed about. But what matters now is that we're fighting back, right? We can't just stand around and mope, so let's go." Terra soared higher into the air, and began accelerating forward.

"Well you see, your part of the world would have the same thing," said Samus. "MAke sense?"

-------------

Link got on his horse and took off, the dragons and Meta Knight flying behind him. "Let's hurrt and beat Zant."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Temples? I'm pretty sure if some deity is willing to help, they'd have done it by now." Mugen says. "But I guess it's worth a try. Mario put it best: Letsa' go!"

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

The Shaman nodded. "So which world do we head to? I can see mine but I'm not sure how we can get there," she said.

"We need to find a way to put this world back together, going to another world isn't going to help," replied Samus.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Maybe some other world has something that can put the world back together." Mugen says. "Of course, that's assuming we don't have anything here."

"Zelda might know, she knows more about myths and legend than anyone else I know of," said Samus.

--------------------

Spyro, Cynder, and Link arrived at the location, an old abandoned castle. "Here we are, let's hurry and rescue Zelda."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536