Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!* - Page 34

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!*

Default Re: Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!*

Gaoh cried out in pain as the explosions buffetted his body and finally exploded, his trophey clanking to the roof of the DenLiner.

Samus nodded. "Nice shot."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Link nodded, and leaped off Cynder, hoping to slash the beast right through the chest on the way down. Argorok would have to be dealt with quickly. The more time it took, the more time the Dark Emperor would have to bring about their doom.

Argorok roared in pain as the blade went into his chest, knocking him to the ground. He threw Link off and launched up, trying to take flight, but Cynder slammed full force into him, blasting his right wing with all her strength with her Shadow Fire. She flew back as her Final Smash ended, reverting her back to normal. Spyro dove in and blasted his other wing with an Ice Bomb, both trying to keep him grounded.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Link then had an idea. He reached into his pack, and brought out his Grappling Hook. He shot it right for the weight on the dragon's tail, hoping to pull Argorok towards him so so could strike the creature for a finishing blow.

Argorok had tried to jump up after the two small dragons when Link had done it, causing him to crash to the ground. Spyro then proceeded to freeze Argorok's wings to the ground and Cynder breathed Venom in his faced. "Now Link!" called Spyro, doing a head slam onto Argorok's back, forcing him fully into the ground, giving Link a perfect openning at the dragon's head.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The Shaman nodded as she lowered her staff. She then picked up the trophy, which was still warm from the bombardment of fireballs. She had to be careful to not step in any of the somewhat molten parts of the DenLiner

"Now what?" she asked.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Link then leaped into the air again, and drove the sword right through the dragon's head. Light erupted from the opening due to the benevolent energy from the Master Sword, and Argorok flailed around, trying to snap at Link with his jaws, but he fell to the ground and crumbled into dust, which sank into the ground.

Spyro and Cynder panted heavily from the fight. "Good job," replied Spyro. "Ok...let's continue on to find Zant and Zelda, we don't know what to do about the planet yet, so there's no use trying to figure it out till we have a lead to go on."

Cynder nodded. "Yeah, so let's just continue with what we were doing before, maybe it'll lead us to a clue."

----------

Samus looked to hte Shaman. "We find out how to fix this mess," she said, looking around. "These worlds were this can happen tend to have a failsafe of some sort to fix it, Spyro is his world's failsafe, Sonic's has the Gaia Temples and Chaos Emeralds, Fox's world had the dino temples." she said. "If this can happen here and we're still alive, odds our, there's a failsafe to fix it. We just need to find it."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The Shaman scratched her head. "Wait! I think I know what you're talking about! On Populus, there is this huge stone pyramid known as the Vault of Knowledge. Maybe that's the failsafe!" she said.

She then looked into the void and strained her eyes but she could not see the primarily oceanic planet of Populus. "Oh, Samus, the trophy," she said, tossing the trophy to Samus.

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Terra nodded, once again climbing aboard his Keyblade Glider. He turned toward Spyro and Cynder. "So, we have a plan. Now... where would we start looking?"

"Link and Meta Knight have the directions," said Spyro. "We need to follow them."

-------------

Samus caught Gaoh's Trophy and threw it in her ship. "Alright, we need to find this world's reset button."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"This one or Populus's?" the Shaman asked. She looked at the orbiting planets. "Granted, I can't see Populus so I guess it's this worlds. Your call Samus."

"This world's," confirmed Samus. "There are three pieces, each one likely has something," she explained, it's our job to find it.

OOC: Due to Ombrare's inactivity, I had to kick him up, he gave me his characters, just so you know. Unless someone else wants them.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I live!" Ed yells, emerging from a portal, hands covered in blood, wearing a purple turban-like hat. "Man, that sucked." Ed says. "Samus, I'd kill you right now, but I gotta admire the kinda nerve it takes to throw a guy into a literal Hell."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"What are you talking about?" asked Samus. "I threw you off the Denliner because you weren't listening and I did warn you, you know, I specifically said if you didn't start being a team player, I'd throw you off the Denliner, you didn't listen, so I threw you off the DenLiner."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast