Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!* - Page 2

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!*

"Spyro? Say who?" Mugen says. "Never heard of him. What's with Link's outfit? He's a cool enough guy, but...Why's he running around in a dress? Why not something more padded? Leather's not that heavy, he could wear some under a pair of jeans. Why tights? I mean, I have a good reason for not wearing a shirt under my jacket." He says, pointing to the Phoenix tattoo on his bare chest. "It makes me look badass, and I can use Darkside only if it;s not covered. But link, I don't care how manly you are, you're still gonna get made fun of for tights. I bet he got picked on all the time in school."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Samus facepalmed. "Spyro, little purple dragon, he's not hard to miss." he said. "Cynder's his girlfriend, a little black dragon with a blade for a tail, lots of iron jewelry, is in the program for today's matchs? She's your opponent later." she said, showing him the program, indeed, he and Cynder were schedualed for a match. "Doesn't it concern you that they're missing? They've never missed this since they got here."

"Today's winner will recieve this trophy and several hundrid coins, best of luck to everyone!" announced the announcer. Peach and the other princess showing a large gold and jewel incrusted trophy.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"You expect me to find a purple dragon notable here?" He asks, pointing to the Mr. Saturn, Wobuffet, and Eggplant Wizard in the stands. "They;ll find a replacement, and if she was going to go up against me, she'd have trained quite a bit. I'm sure she'll manage. If not, they'll find a replacement."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

OOC: I'm back. Oh, and also, since Link never talks in any Zelda games, it will remain so with this one.

Link made a hand motion for Mario to make the first move, a slight smile on his face. The thrills of swordplay have always been his forte, but Mario had endless tricks and unorthodox tactics up his sleeve.

Meanwhile, a masked figure was in the crowds, looking between the two. Sure, they were experienced warriors, but he was much, much more so. However, he felt a tension in the air that he couldn't quite place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sure, ruin my entertainment," Darkrai said irritably to Dusknoir. "So, what is our next plan of action, Master? I've heard rumors of a tournament of some kind, one with many warriors that we could utilize to acheive our goals."

Samus growled. "If you'd been here when Tabuu attacked, you'd be whistling a different tune!"

"3...2...1...Go!" called the announcer.

OOC: bladed weapons work the same as they do in the game, no blood, just pain.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I read about that, what's that got to do with anything?" He asks, sipping his tea. "I thought Tabuu was some eldritch abomination who turns people into trophies?"
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 12th October 2010 at 05:22 PM.

"Knuckle head, I could turn you into a Trophy, it's what happens instead of dieing here, Tabuu was just powerful enough to do it to a small army with one move." said Samus. "Things started out simple, then they got worse, much worse. Something is wrong here, I know those two, they're new comers, but I've gotten to know them...this isn't like them at all."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"So you get scared every time someone is late?" Mugen asked, laying on his side. "I'll look after this match, I don't want to miss it." He concedes. "Only 'cause a beautiful woman asked."

Samus growled. "Thanks for the complament." she growled.

----------------

The Emperor smiled. "Just what I was thinking, General, but I've got more in mind." he said. "The Trophey is a key to stage two, its jewels are perfect for my needs." he explained. "But Cynder will handle that task." he said, putting his hand on the Dragon's head, eyes glowing. A few seconds later, Cynder's eyes shot open, but they'd changed, full of malice, dark fire washing over her.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Kirby jumped back, creating some space between him and his opponent. He pulled out a hammer from nowhere, jumping into the air above the thing's head. He slammed the hammer down, and a gust of power slammed into the monster. Kirby jumped back again, then stared into the face of his enemy.

OOC: Kirby will be silent, too.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Tartarus growled, staggering back from the impact. He snarled and swung his war hammer at Kirby, only for Spyro to charge in and ram his horns into his hammer and divert its course. Tartarus snarled and grabbed Spyro by the tail, swinging him around and throwing him.

Spyro snarled, shaking off the impact. "I've fought a lot worse than you," he growled.

Tartarus snarled, taking insult. "You dare mock the chiefain of the Brutes! Prepare to die!" he yelled, swinging his hammer at Spyro, forcing him to jump back before swinging the hammer around at Kirby.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Kirby countered it with his own hammer, barely deflecting the blow. He felt a strange power course through him. Kirby summoned it up, pulled a chef's hat and pot from nowhere, and began to suck every item into the pot, attempting to pull Tartarus in, too, and hopefully cook him into a delicious Brute Soup.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Spyro blinked, watching as the big Brute was cooked around in the pot. "Wow...so that's his Final Smash, and I thought Cynder's was strange." he said, remembering that Cynder changed form completely when she used hers. "Maybe I can help out." he said, spitting fire under the pot to make it hotter. Soon Tartarus was launched out of the pot and crashed to the ground, badly burnt.

Tartarus snarled and slammed his hammer hard into the ground, launching the two warriors up into the air.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

All of a sudden, a gunshot ranged out, slamming into the Brute, getting its attention. "Hey, Big Boy in the Morning! Try someone your own size!" Came the voice of the Devil Hunter Dante, he holding his guns.

Blog Entries

Kirby landed hard on his back. It didn't help that he was alreadly somewhat injured by his slamming into the flying vehicle. He lunged for Tartarus, using his last remaining bits of strength to pummel at the Brute's head and neck areas.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast