Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!*

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!*

Default Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!*

It was a normal day in the World of Trophies, the massive World having grown bigger as more and more worlds were represented here. Two of its new residents, Spyro and Cynder, flew through the sky, heading for the stadium.

"Hurry up Cynder! We're going to be late!" said Spyro, Cynder was up for a match today, and he didn't want her to miss it.

Cynder dashed forwards, passing by her boyfriend. "Now you hurry up!" called back the black dragoness, having changed somewhat, without the Dark Master Malefor standing over her head and threatening her and Spyro's lives.

Spyro smiled, glad to see Cynder happier, who could blaim her after what she'd been through for being relieved it was all over. Suddenly, Spyro's face turned to dread. "Cynder! Watch out!"

Cynder turned to run into a massive black armored figure, a red cape billowing behind him, but shadows covering him which made him hard to see. Cynder growled, getting into a battle position, Spyro landing behind her to back her up. "Who are you?!" snarled Cynder.

The being chuckled. "Someone much stronger than you."

Cynder snarled. "We'll see about that!" she yelled, jumpping at him.

The warrior laughed and held out his hand, lightning crackling around it. A blast of blue lightning erupted out of his hand and struck Cynder, causing her to cry out in agony. A small explosion occured, Cynder's trophy bouncing to the ground.

Spyro snarled. "You're going to pay for that!" he yelled, furious. A rainbow colored aura surrounded him and he unleashed an onslaught of purple fire on the armored tyrant, engulfing him in a large explosion. When he'd finished, he looked over the flaming area, confident that had done it. He turned to revive Cynder but suddenly, laughter came from the flames. Spyro turned in shock to see the tyrant march unharmed from the flames.

The Emperor laughed maniacly, dusting off his armor. "Is that all you got?" he asked. Spyro snarled and leapt at him, intending to get physical. The Emperor's visor lit up red and a massive beam of red energy shot out, completely engulfing Spyro. When the beam faded, Spyro's trophy fell to the ground, smoke coming off it from the beam. "No challenge." the Emperor stated, cracking his neck. He ignored Spyro's trophy and picked up Cynder's. "Hello, my new general." he said, laughing evilly and vanishing into a cloud of red smoke, leaving the defeated Spyro's trophy laying as rain began to fall.

--------------------------

The stadium was packed to the hilt for the day's events. Samus set in the stands, waiting for the fights to start, eager to see what newcomers today brought. She looked over to see that Spyro and Cynder still hadn't arrived...they never missed the fights, Cynder more than Spyro. The announcer's voice came up over the intercom, attracting the bounty hunter's attention to the ring.

"Welcome everyone! Todays first match is about to begin! From the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario! And his opponent, from Hyrule, Link!"

OOC: If you were not in the fight, you're ether in the stadium or watching from your home world.

I need someone to find Spyro's trophy too. And yeah, the Emperor can shake off a Final Smash like its nothing.

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Super Smash Brothers: Rise of the Dark Emperor *Start Up!*

OOC: Its a me, Mario! And Emile will find Spyro.

Mario double jumped into the stadium, and waved to all of the Toads and various other creatures that littered his kingdom. He then waited for his opponant to enter the arena.

Noble Four or Emile sped on his way towards the arena. He had hijcked a Banshee on the way there and was speeding up. He then saw something on his radar that turned out to be a....TROPHEY. He instantly manuvered and landed, and saw it was a small dragon. He tapped it on the head and watched it reform.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Spyro's trophey returned to his true self. He tried to stand but fell back down in pain, the Emperor's powerful attacking having caused pain, even after he'd been revived. "Thanks...some armored monster ambushed me and Cynder, my Final Smash didn't even phase that thing, we didn't have a chance, we could take one attack from him without losing." he said, then noticed Cynder's Trophy was nowhere to be found. "Cynder?!" he asked, panicked. "Where's her trophy?!" he asked, clearly upset at this occurence. He tried to stand but fell down again with a cry of pain, clearly weak and hurting.

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries

"I don't know what your talkin' bout but there is a match at the stadium going on, and you should come with me and later we will get answers, we always do." said Noble 4, hopping back into his Banshee and waiting for Spyro.

Spyro shook his head. "Cynder is missing! Something might've happened to her!" he said. "What if that...thing took her?!" he asked, clearly unnerved. He managed to stand up shakely. "She's never left me since we beat Malefor, something has to be wrong!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

OOC: Of course, right when I can get on, I have to go to sleep. Not to mention I have school tomorrow. I'd prefer to be able to participate, but if my absence starts slowing down the thread big time, I give permission to GodzillaWolf to take control of Link.

OOC: Understood.

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries

"Snap out of it kid, I've lost more crew members to the Covenant then you have lost girlfriends. YOU WILL PULL THROUGH, YOU WILL FIND HER!" he yelled at Spyro in his UNSC soldier voice.

OOC: Just to clearify, all the characters are pretty much their mainstream counterparts, with the same memories, thus the rivalrys in SSE in Brawl. Ones that are extremely new to the world still don't realize the rules of this world yet.

Spyro glared at him. "I respect that, but Cynder has been through horrible things, she was brainwashed into a monster, and after I saved her everyone still treated her like one, even herself. She stayed with me through the toughest fight of our lives and then refused to leave me when there was a chance of being sealed in the core of our world when I saved it...and the only words she said as I did was she loved me." he explained. "Now I don't know how everything works here, but I know we're pretty much immortal, so Cynder is out there and I'll find her. Will you help me?"

---------------------

The Emperor marched into the middle of his war room and planted Cynder's statue on the table. "Bind her." he ordered, several small, knight-based foot soldiers chaining the trophy to the table by the legs, tail, and neck. The Emperor smacked the base of the trophy.

Cynder trophy returned to living flesh, but the chains remained. Still hurt from the Emperor's previous attack, she fell down in pain. "Where...where am I?" she asked, looking around and glaring at the Emperor when she saw him. "You! Where am I? What happened to Spyro?!" she asked, angry but also worried for her boyfriend, and somewhat scared of this...thing. She knew Spyro had to have been defeated too, or else he'd have come after her or saved her."

"I wouldn't know, I left his trophey laying there after I crushed him." said the Emeperor.

Cynder suddenly got more frightened, had this guy beat Spyro as easily as he had her? "So...what are you going to do, torture me? Use me as bait?"

The Emperor laughed. "You wish, no, I have bigger plans for you, my dear." he explained. "I need another general, that'll be you."

Cynder growled. "No thanks, I've already spent most of my life atoning for the last time I was an evil general."

The Emperor chuckled. "Who said you had a choice?" he asked. "Sure, your repent for your sins, but its not you I want to be my general, I don't need Cynder, the hero, I need Cynder, the terror of the skies, and she's still deep down inside your heart." he growled. "And it's time she woke up and you took her place."

Cynder looekd down as he reminded her of the awful things she'd done, but then snarled, tugging at her chains. "You're lying! That part of me is gone! And she's never coming back!" she yelled and used Shadow Fire on the Emperor, only for the wash of dark flames to not even singe him. The Emperor brougth his fist up, punching her hard enough in the stomach to list her off the ground. Cynder gasped and fell over, coughing and desprately trying to catch her breath.

The Emperor looked over his shoulder. "General Darkrai, put her mind into one of your infamious nightmares and I'll do the rest."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Arceus tood atop Spear Pillar, on top of his famous Hall of Origin. He was staring into a large portal intently. It showed a large stadium, and inside the stadium a battle was about to happen. Arceus braced himself, then propelled into the portal.

Arceus was now in one of the Stadium's seats, waiting for the battle to commence.

Kirby, in his wheel form from swallowing one of the mosters in his dimension, rode across the countryside. He could see the stadium in the distance, less than a mile away. Kirby closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, then felt himself go flying into the air from hitting a large rock. Kirby wasn't bothered by this until he slammed into a creepy-looking flying vehicle, and ended up back on the ground painfully. He was happy he hadn't been injured into a trophy, though. Kirby looked up at the flying vehicle.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Spyro jumpped at this occurence. "What was that?" he asked, walking over, noticing his energy had returned. He looked down at Kirby, concerned. "You alright?" he asked, concerned.

------------------

Cynder looked at the Emperor and his general, snarling as she tried hard to get her breath back. "I'll never let you use me like Malefor did!"

The Emperor chuckled, grabbing the young dragon's horns and lifting her head up. "I'm afraid you don't have a choice in the matter." he stated, looking around. "Well Darkrai isn't here right now...Dusknoir, I guess you'll have to do." he said, holding Cynder's head in place for his General.

------------------

Samus looked to Arceus. Knowing he was pretty strong and was able to see many things from the Hall of Origins, she tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to the empty seats Cynder and Spyro normally had.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Arceus nodded politely and moved to the area, but remained standing. He had tried to sit on those seats before, but utterly failed, so he decided not to repeat that embarassment. He did bend down a bit, though, just to give the people behind him better sight of the arena.

Kirby jumped up and nodded. He had been knocked out of his wheel form by the impact, and the star containing it bounced along then disappeared. He continued running towards the arena.

"With pleasure, sir," Dusknoir said, letting out a laugh before preparing enough dark energy to create a nightmare. It collected in the mouth on his chest, a swirling ball of black nothingness. He fired it at the prisoner.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Samus shook her head. She pointed to the names on the seats, which were reserved for Spyro and Cynder. "They never showed up, something isn't right," he bounty hunter announced.

------------------------

Before Kirby could get far, a black smoke suddenly appeared and Tartarus, the Brute Chieftan materilized. "You all know too much, you all have to be defeated." he said, wielding his war hammer.

Spyro looked to Noble 4. "I told you something weird was going on!" he said. "Come on, let's save the little pink guy!" he said, running to help.

Boss Fight: Noble 4, Spyro, and Kirby vs. Tartarus

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright! Go Link!" Mugen roars, eating a hamburger. "Let's see some blood!" He shouts. "Plumber's got nothing on you! Show 'em why samurai rock!"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

OOC: Ok, since I was given permission, I'll control Link for the time being to progress the story, since its needed. When Ombrara returns, he takes over.

Link marched out of the other gate, waving the the Hyrulans in the crowd. He was looking forwards to an exciting fight, MArio never disappointed. He drew the Master Sword and took his stance.

Samus looked to Mugen. "Hey, you seen Spyro and Cynder anywhere? This isn't like them."

-----------------

Cynder tried to break free of the Emperor's grip but was struck by the attack. Cynder felt herself becoming exshausted and tired. Knowing the Emperor would get exactly what he wanted, a tear ran down her face as she collapsed. "I'm sorry...Spyro..." she said, feeling depressed that, more than for herself, but that Spyro would probably end up fighting her.

The Emperor watched Cynder fall asleep and began convulsing in the throws of a nightmare. "Ironic, one with the power of Fear is now suffering in its cruel embrace." he said. "Now, time for me to get to work."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast