It was only a few months ago, but it seemed like forever. Tabuu had been destroyed and Subspace remained it's own place as the World of Trophies was freed, sealed off for all eternity, as that the Trophy world could see peace again. The world has returned to the way it was. The Stadium still hosts it's battles and Smashers can return to their own lands within the Trophy world. Mario saves Peach from Bowser. Ganondorf chases the Triforce. Life goes on.
And behind the blissful ignorance of the world of Trophies, many failed to notice that not all of the Trophies made it out of Subspace... A new threat to the World of Trophies yet remains...
So, in this RP, I'm totally stealing the Super Smash Bros. universe to make a multifandom RP. Simple enough, you'll play characters that are in attendance of a large tournament at the newly-rebuilt Midair Stadium. Surely enough, where the last Subspace invasion began, the newest threat to the Trophy World emerges...
1) Characters do not have to be characters that have been in Smash Bros, Characters from franchises that have been in Smash Bros or even specifically from Nintendo franchises. They can be whatever character you wish, but be advised that characters from franchises that clash with the very nintendo-y tone of SSB might have a hard time fitting in without acting out of character.
2) You are allowed a maximum of two characters.
i)If you have two characters, they may not be from the same franchise
ii)Although knowing the SSB plot so far is not necessary to join in, it is recommended if you have not played SSB to use a character that has not been in SSB yet.
3) Although being an RP this is much more free than having to be as kid-friendly as SSB, it's still only Teen. Please respect that.
4) Feel free to use NPCs that you might need or make sense to be around, however always remember that the focus of the RP is the PCs, in other words, don't try to make recurring NPCs into second player characters.
5) Fun must be had by all. No exceptions. At all. Ever.
Teh Signup Sheetz0rz
This should be really simple, since the characters we use are established characters. Name: Your character's got to have a name, right? Franchise: Where are they originally from? Equipment: What are they likely to be bringing with them? Abilities/Powers: What makes them a Smasher? What puts them on equal terms with anything they'll face, in the Trophy World or Subspace alike?
Who am I using?
Name: Fox McCloud Franchise:Star Fox Equipment: His Blaster (Laser Pistol), Reflector and whatever device it is that lets him perform the Fire Fox and Fox Illusion moves are carried on his person. He has access to the newly-repaired Great Fox, which includes it's compliment of Arwing space-fighters and the Landmaster tank (This is mostly so the team can have vehicles for very long-distance travel. I don't intend for any of these vehicles to enter fights.) Abilities: Fox, as the leader of the Star Fox mercenary team is, somewhat unsurprisingly a good leader. Furthermore, he is adept in ground combat, being a crack shot with his Blaster especially and is an accomplished and ace pilot of both the Arwing and the Landmaster.
So, who's in?
Last edited by Plumbum; 22nd August 2012 at 09:55 AM.
Name: Samus Aran
Equipment: Her iconic power-suit, along with her less used zero-suit. Her Paralyzer(shock pistol) is equipped with her zero-suit and she of course has her Hunter-Cluss Gunship
Abilities/Powers: As a child, she was infused with Chozo DNA, making her faster and stronger than an ordinary human. In addition, she has her Power Suit with a plethora of different weapons and tools installed, such as her power beam, ice beam, plasma beam, regular missiles, super missiles, a morph ball form, with morph bombs and power bombs included. As a bounty hunter, she has no problem going into situations alone, and out numbered, but has also proven herself capable of working with others.