SU: The Shiny Hunters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SU: The Shiny Hunters

Blog Entries

Default SU: The Shiny Hunters

The Shiny Hunters are a bunch of poachers who specifically hunt for Shiny Pokemon, some have their own agenda to sell them to the Black Market, or to poach them for their furs. Others believe the Shinies, as they call them have a secret Pokemon that can only be harnessed by a strong bond between the Pokemon and their trainer.

This particular group of Shiny Hunters want to do exactly that, steal shiny Pokemon and extract this power, to find out what makes them so Unique compared to other Pokemon of their own kind, to see if this secret really exists and use it to take over the world.

The Shiny Hunters also have a secret device that allows them to track any shiny Pokemon from any area, trainer or even pokeball. No shinies are safe and a double crosser is determined to save them all.

This is where you come in. A group of trainers, holding shinies are sent a letter by a woman named Agent Katherine Ferguson, a federal agent who went undercover to the Shiny Hunters group to find out what they want after a string of stolen Shinies were reported, however they found out months later that she was a double crosser. She told them she was an corrupt ex-cop working against the Federal Agents. She managed to snag an Shiny Pokemon, that had a tracker on it and use it to find the other Shinies, because this tracker could also allow her to access their device and find the other shinies, only they don't know she did this.

These group of trainers Agent Ferguson sends a letter to hold a shiny or a party of Shinies themselves, and all of them are in grave danger because the Hunters are closing onto them. Scouring Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova and many other places Katherine tells them to meet her in a secret meeting place underground, underneath the Sinnoh Pokemon League.

You will be the force that fights against the Shiny Hunters, that will fight to save the other shinies and hopefully stop their plan on taking over the world, and taking down the mastermind of it all, a Shiny Hunter named Mia Faye.

The good news is the Shiny Hunters have yet to discover how to make the Pokemon bend to their own will, so you have time to fight but they are on a breakthrough in finding out. Along the way you will also discover if the myth about the Shiny Legends, sought out after but believed to be a myth all but the Shiny Hunters believe it does not exist, are they real or are they myth.

So I think you get the point of this story. You are a trainer who has a shiny Pokemon or a party of them (Yes, this will be a RP where you are allowed to have more then one). Of course if you do not wish to have a Shiny Pokemon (Even one), then you can still sign up and you will instead get a letter explaining you were chosen for your strength and courage, because the FBI are monitoring you (But for a good cause this time).

You may be a Shiny Hunter as well, but there is about 2-3 other Shiny Hunters in this group (Unless more wants to be one). Mia is already mine though.

Name:

Sexuality:

Appearance

Personality:

History:

Pokemon: (If a trainer, there should be aleast ONE Shiny, you could have six Shinies if you wish, however the more shinies you have the bigger chance your character will be a target and will be under constant attack and threat of death. If a Shiny Hunter you cannot own a Shiny yet, as they cannot control them in a battle just yet *Wink*)

Other: Anything else?

I will be placing up the sign up sheets for my characters, Katherine, Mia and a trainer (Who will have about six Shinies or so) shortly but I need to do something first, in the meantime sign up I hope a lot of people will sign up. (And it gets off the ground, my Academy RP didn't but I think I am better with this sort of RP then the Academy).

My sign ups:
    Last edited by Agent Gryphon; 19th March 2012 at 02:08 AM.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Default Re: SU: The Shiny Hunters

Been a while since I've participated in one of your RPs....so sure, why not ^^

Name: Makina Auron

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: About 5'5”, has dark grey midlength hair that always seems to be a mess and quite long in the front, brown eyes. She tends to wear a white hoodie with black sleeves and markings, along with khaki jeans and black sneakers.

Personality: Generally sarcastic, but not to a serious fault. She would much rather be battling or joking around instead of telling people what to do. Because of this, she tends to be a follower rather than a leader. The only time she is serious is when either her friends or her Pokemon are in danger.

History: Makina was born and raised in Blackthorn City, where her family, a long line of dragon trainers, raised her to help carry along the family name. Instead, she discovered a love for Dark-type Pokemon instead, much to her parent's chagrin. Still, kids will be kids so they didn't press the matter much (not to mention that her sister was already an esteemed Dragon trainer)... Only that she would take a Dragon type as a starter when she became a trainer. Agreeing upon this, on her 12th birthday she finally left home with a Bagon.

While Makina took the League challenge like many other trainers, the whole system seemed rather boring to her. Because of this, she tended to stop trying after around 6 badges or so. Not long ago, just when she was running out of ideas on where to go next, she received a strange letter, telling her that she was marked by a certain group thanks to obtaining shiny Pokemon. While she thinks the whole idea is some sort of a joke, she decided to play along for now.

Pokemon (* indicate shiny):

Salo (Salamence, Male): Salo was Makina's first Pokemon. Is very hotheaded.

*Rezi (Haxorus, Female): While Rezi has a calm outlook on things compared to Salo, one hardly wants to get her angry; when enraged, it's almost impossible to calm her down.

Thief (Sneasel, Male): Makina's only unevolved Pokemon, and most often partner in crime. Tends to be mischievious.

Spiritua (Absol, Female): Despite having a head for battling and knowing an unusual assortment of moves, Spiritua is usually unknowingly placed in the most awkward situations.

*Sneak (Sableye, Male): The newest member on Makina's team, Sneak is both an oddity and prankster in his own right, often teaming up with Thief for tricks.

Aria (Gardevoir, Female): Caught during Makina's brief stay in Hoenn, Aria sometimes feels uneasy about being in a team with so many Dark-types.

Other:
    If no other Shiny hunters pop up and one is needed, I could try to bring Serena out of retirement. That, or could try someone else...

Blog Entries

Yes it has been a while hasn't it, that last RP had an ending too so maybe this one will too if enough post. Accepted!
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Colt Smith
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance: 6ft 4, grey-black hair, with a bandana covering most of it. The hair is cut roughly, and extends to the back of his neck. A pair of aviator goggles sit atop the bandana, supposedly for safety reasons. Colt wears a light grey jacket down to his waist, with a hand-drawn Absol on the back. He carries a satchel across his side, with most of his supplies in, and a sleeping bag rolled atop this. He wears bright t-shirts and usually cargo or skinny jeans, depending on where he is. Likewise, he prefers baseball boots, but wears climbing boots when off the beaten track.
    Personality: Colt is a fierce fighter, determined to be the best. He's very self-sufficient, as he's been on his own for a long while. His sense of morality is fairly blurred, and this can lead to bad or rash judgement on his part occassionally. He'd prefer if it was just him and his Absol, but if it must be more, he will work as a team.
    For now.
    History: Colt grew up in an old mountaintop village in Hoenn. No-one remembers it, it was fairly rural, and far from civilisation. Long story short, it was utterly destroyed in a landslide two years ago. There were twelve survivors of Colt's village, and only three are now still alive, the others being elderly, or wounded in the disaster. Colt was able to pull himself from the wreckage of his home, and the first living soul he saw was an Absol. The survivors tried to drive the Absol off, due to folklore about the species causing such disasters, but Colt defended the Pokemon.
    Since then, they have been partners. Two weeks after the disaster, Colt gathered all he could, and left the only home he'd ever known. He travelled into Sinnoh, and decided he and Absol should compete in the Sinnoh League, to raise severly lacking funds. He has completed six gyms, but slowly, as he has to work his way through travelling, doing day labour etc.

Pokemon:
    *Absolia (F, Absol)
    Colt's only and closest Pokemon. She is distant with other Pokemon, and can react badly to strangers. She would do anything for Colt.

Other: Anything else? I don't think so... Oh yeah. Colt is allergic to Rawst Berries.
    Last edited by JakkuEbansu; 19th March 2012 at 04:21 PM.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Jakku- Accepted but is the Absol shiny?

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yep. Just changed it, sorree
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

No worries, I just wasn't sure if it was shiny or not, if you are cool with changing it then it's good:)

Sarcastic Casual Gamer CyberVoltage's Avatar

Name: Garrett Siddle

Sexuality:Straight

Appearance:Wears a black jacket but never puts the hood on or zips it up and has a green shirt on under it. Has EXTREMELY black hair, pale skin, and eyes that seem to change color(he affirms that they are blue and it is only the lighting). Also has black rectangular glasses. Wears khaki pants because they are "more comfortable than blue jeans". Is very slim and is an average height for his age.

Personality: Sarcastic and has the impression that he is better than everyone else. He is nice to people he knows well but often makes it hard for people to get used to him. Is oblivios too all sarcasm except his own.

History: He was born and he grew up with his brother who bullied him constantly and eventually went on to beat most gyms and two of the elite fours. Because of this he has attepted to rush trough life in order to pass up his brother. He started out with a Snivy who eventually evolved all the way into a Serperior. Before he beat his first gym he was given a shiny Eevee as a gift from his brother. He caught a Drilbur at Twist mountain and evolved his Eevee into a Glaceon too. After he defeated all of the Unova gyms he attempted to beat the elite four but failed. Angered and frustrated, he trained constantly until his Drilbur evolved but was still unable to beat them. He now is in perpetual training until he can beat them.

Pokemon:
    Serperior (Male)
    Glaceon (Female,Shiny)
    Excadrill (Male)

Other: None

Om Nom Nom

As you can see, this is my first post. I will try to make it the best I can, but I would really appreciate constructive criticism.

Name: Ty Abrams

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Ty is dark with dark brown hair and eyes. His skin is on the dark side too. He is rather tall for his age standing at 5'11. Ty usually wears sports jerseys, him being an avid sports fan. He sometimes wheres a red hat with a white pokeball on the front. When he is not whering his hat, his hair is spiked up in the front or it isn't combed at all. Ty mostly wears jeans or shorts, depending on the weather, and wears black and white high top sneakers. Ty has a quite muscular build, with broad shoulders and thick arms.

Personality: Ty is an optimist, he is courageous, and he never backs down. He prefers solitude rather than a crowd, therefore, he slips away to be alone often. Ty is extremely shy around stangers, but once you get to know him, he turns out to be quite outgoing. Ty is extremely attached to his first Pokemon, which is his shiny Charizard.

History: Ty grew up in the Hoenn region. He lived in Fortree City, which made him muscular. Ty's family had a shiny Kecleon for a few years, but one day when Ty came home from school Keckleon was nowhere to be seen (Wink Wink). After that tragedy, Ty's dad brought home a Shiny Charmander, which he found alone in the woods near the city. Ty named his Charmander Charz. He then traveled through the Hoenn Region. He lost in the semi-finals of the Pokemon League and then traveled to Kanto. Although he didn't challenge Indigo Plateau, he did find many interesting Pokemon there. Ty is now traveling in Unova, where he hopes to challenge the Pokemon League.

Pokemon:
    Charz (M, Charizard, Shiny)

Lax (M, Snorlax)

Sparx (M, Pikachu, Shiny)

Mud (M, Swampert, Shiny)

Bacon (M, Mamoswine, Shiny)

Blob (M, Ditto, Shiny)

Other: Nope.
    Last edited by SnorlaxEatsYourPie; 19th March 2012 at 07:39 PM.

Blog Entries

Cyber- Accepted

Snorlax- I always view 13 as too young to be honest especially in a group like this (The reason I made Phoenix 41, is because I would imagine getting a almost full team of shinies would take a long time), I would prefer if he's older (Doesn't have to be 40) but if you feel more comfortable RPing as a 13 year old then I don't want to force you to. Accepted anyways

Om Nom Nom

Okay, I'll edit that into my sign-up.

Blog Entries

Thanks, 21 seems better so I will accept it.

Om Nom Nom

Sorry to bother you, but can I change my characters age again to 17 or so?

Blog Entries

Well.. I suppose so, I guess if you looked hard and journey enough you could find a few shinies in that regard so sure.

Om Nom Nom

I'll put him as 19, so it is in the middle. I was just looking at other peoples sign-ups and saw that they were all a little bit younger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast