Student Life - Page 8

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Student Life

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Student Life

Dante had gone down to get her uniform, and was satisfied to get into something red. "Ah, it feels good..." She sighed out, feeling her new attire.

Her Tynamo had joined her in getting her uniform.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Miles followed the other students to get his uniform. He was so far pleased with his dorm assignment, as green was his favorite color. After picking up his uniform, he went back and sat near the other trainers he had seen on the train in order to deterimne if any were in the same dorm as him.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Tailisu was very surprised at the uniform in front of him. He didn't wondered how they managed to sent the uniforms based on the student's seating position. He grabbed it and inspected it, it looks and feels nice. " Looks like we are all set for academy." He said to his Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Jade had mostly paid attention, yawning at bits before she saw her uniform, "Crimson, nice I wouldn't want any of the others" Jade said to herself, she gave a smile as well "And I am sure they will be the best to party with" Jade whispered before placing her jacket on, keeping it open as to not cover the rest of her clothes, she didn't spent two hours trying to decide what to bring only to cover it up with a jacket.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Katherine looked around so that she could see any other people that had gotten into her dorm. She could see that she and Dante were now sharing the same uniform and smiled. "Hey looks like we're in the same dorm." she smiled before noticing Johnny as well as Severin and Jade. "Well it seems like this dorm has a lot of interesting people in it." Katherine smiled before noticing her pokeballs wiggling around. "I'll get you guys out in a minute." she whispered.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Severin, having remembered people will be in his dorm, took a look around to see who he has to deal with. "Well... might as well make the best of it. I'll get you out as soon as I can, my pet." He rubbed Seviper's pokeball as he stood up with his folded uniform.

Blog Entries

Jade looked up to hear the girl Katherine talking, she eyed her for a moment, while she had weird eyes, Jade had to admit she found her attractive, she smiled slightly, she might not be the type of girl like a party one, but it wouldn't be the first time if Jade attempted to turn her into a party girl, she already had a sense that she was the innocent ones, and she knew those ones were usually the most wild.

"Sure does, a lot more interesting then you think" Jade commented, she looked at the others in her dorm, wondering exactly what potential they might bring. She noticed the Dante chick was attractive as well, she always had a sense on certain things as well, and she was sure these two were aleast bisexuals, which help a lot more. And even being gay, she could tell the guy wearing pretty much all black, was interesting. She just smiled and watched the others now, curiously studying them and their types, she wanted to know the ones who loved to party.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Hikari attempted to try and survey for other kids in the crimson Charizard Flame uniforms. "Hello?" She called quietly.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Desmond was ambivalent about the crimson and black. He sighed, taking off his sport coat and putting the new jacket on, slinging the other coat casually over his shoulder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Katherine noticed Hikari looking around and proceeded to see that she was also holding a red uniform with her. "Oh, seems like we're in the same dorm." she said and smiled at the girl.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Zoro looked around to see who was in his dorm and took particular notice of two of the siblings he saw earlier. He was intrigued to see only one of them in a different dorm. He looked around for more but no one else caught his eye

Blog Entries

"Oh, hi." Hikari greeted with a pleasant smile. "Looks like were both in Charizard Flame. This Lopunny is my partner, Yui." "Lopunny!" Yui greeted.

Blog Entries

Jade turned her back to the students for a moment, bringing out her silver flask again, before drinking from it. "Yeah, that's the stuff" Jade whispered placing it away, she accidentally knocked a pokeball out of the purse she placed the flash in, releasing her Charmeleon. "Well, hello there. You want to meet some people?" Jade asked, Charmeleon nodded his head looking around. His eyes travelled to a Lopunny before he walked over to her.

"Of course" Jade whispered following Charmeleon to the two girls, one she had just studied before. "Char, Charmeleon" Charmelon said staring at the Lopunny, almost to see if she was a battle worthy opponent.

"So, is this your Pokemon?" Jade asked walking up to them.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"This is my Lilipup Missy and I'm Katherine." Katherine smiled at Hikari before she turned to look at Jade and her Charmeleon. "Hi there."

"Anyways I wonder if mom or dad will be heads of our dorms." Gale pointed out to Claudia while leaning on his chair.

Blog Entries

"Hi, I am Jade, the life of the party" Jade commented sliding into the conversation once she had been noticed. Charmeleon seemed to stare the Lilipup now, before looking curious and circling the Lilipup. "Anyone fancy a drink?" Jade asked the two, she showed the silver flask in her purse before hiding it again. "Make the day even more interesting" Jade remarked.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast