Student Life - Page 6

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Student Life

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Student Life

"A Froslass," Siren noted as she saw Cleo trot along, "Oh look, Claudia must be nearby. She's the owner of that Liepard. Cleo is the Liepard's name."

Cleo stretched as she shook her head, causing her golden choker to move slightly.

"Hello, Siren," she greeted as she saw the other Pokemon, "Who are these? Are you going to introduce me to them?"

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"I'm Spark! We can be friends too!" Pichu started to hop towards Cleo but he was stopped by Rocky, who caught him in his paw.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Rocky." The Arcanine barked.

"I'm Princess." The Gardevoir said to Cleo. "Once again, excuse the little one. He hasn't gotten to run off his extra energy yet."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"I'm Phantom," the zorua introduced himself, tail wagging with joy. The only pokemon he ever got to talk to was Prince, Zoro's meowth, so talking with others was exciting for him.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Severin, gesturing Seviper to at least be around the other Pokemon, attended to the back of the group. Fiddling with his rings, Seviper slowly and reluctantly slithered his way to the other Pokemon, as they apparently needed to be seperated. Seviper didn't stop to coil around itself, but didn't stance in attention. Seviper simply had it's head up, it's bladed tail half as high up, and the rest of it's body resting.

OOC: I'm HOPING they're meant to be seperated. XD

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Nice to meet you all," Cleo meowed as she yawned and stretched, "I do apologize for the yawning. I had a nice nap, but my trainer woke me up when the train stopped." Soon, Cleo was greeted by Claudia, who smiled at her Liepard.

"Hey girl," she spoke as she bent down and stroked the feline's fur, "Did you make some new friends?" Cleo meowed softly and purred at being petted.

Blog Entries

Tailisu smiled at the rabbit pokemon, it was always nice meeting pokemon thatbhe has never see before.. "Hello to you too! These my friends! Atom, Radiant and Garr." He pointed to them respectively. Radiant and Jolteon greeted the Lopunny happily while Garr appeared indifferent.
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 1st January 2013 at 12:37 AM.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Hmm can the trainers of the Pokemon gathering around the stands please take care of them, we're about to begin." came the voice of a blond haired woman that was now standing at the podium.

Gale walked over to Kris and lifted him up. "You need to be more careful buddy." he instructed before turning to the others and bowing. "Sorry for bothering you guys he can be a bit of a handful." he then turned to Claudia. "We should go sit down sis." he pointed out, noticing that the teachers were already sitting around the podium.

Alistair looked at the large crowding of Pokemon and sighed a bit when he saw the sibling's Pokemon among them. "Well at least they're making friends quickly." he pointed out while ruffling his hand through his long blond hair.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Zoro whistled for Phantom to come to him. The Zorua immediately ran to his trainer and jumped into his arms as the two sat down.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Desmond didn't need to call his trio of Pokémon. Rocky and Princess would follow directions on their own. He would have had a problem with Spark if Princess hadn't picked the baby up and held him in her arms as she glided back over to Desmond. "Thank you Princess." Desmond said gratefully. The last thing he wanted was to deal with his hyper Pichu... well being hyper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Return, my pet." Seviper had faced Severin as he was returned to his Pokeball. He then sat down well away from the other trainers. Looking at his Pokeball, he said, "I'm sorry, my pet. I don't think large snakes are allowed at the moment. I'll let you out as soon as I can." Kissing the pokeball, he clipped it onto his belt with the other two pokeballs he owned.

He entertwined his fingers together and rested his elbows on his knees, eyes focused on the aide instructing the students.

Blog Entries

" Oh, looks like we need to get going. Come on friends." He said referring to his Pokémon. They all went and sat down in the stadium. Tailisu still can't get over how big the school ground is, he hoped he or his Pokémon wouldn't get lost.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Once the students had all been sitten a man took the woman's place on the podium. The man had long black coloured hair that fell to his neck and had a pair of clear blue coloured eyes. He was wearing a black coloured suit along with a matching tie, causing him to give a formal air to him. "I'd like to welcome you all to Ridgeview World Academy." he stated simply. "There must be a million things that go through your mind as you sit there, wondering what will happen in the future or how the school will be. Well I can't exactly guarantee what will happen but you can be sure that this place won't let you down, as I said before Ridgeview has a lot of things for its student body such as club activities, contest, field trips, tournaments and the like that you will see throughout the year.' he explained as he smiled at the large group of students. "As first yearers I hope that you will enter this school with open minds and enjoy the time that you spend here."

He then put his hands in his pocket and took out a similar handheld device and gold card. "Now I think you're all wondering what these are. Well the device is basically a guide of the school, you can use this to check maps, events, locations and the like, you can also do this to as cell phones to call other students or even teachers and it also has a Pokedex function, the device also receives any updates regarding school events or classes."

He then held the card up. "This card is your personal ID, you'll be able to access the school's facilities using these cards, be careful with them and don't lose them, the cards also give you a pass to enter into Library Island."

Katherine looked at the device and gasped in disbelief as she realized that it was already on. "I wonder how that happened." she raised her eyebrow and began to touch the device so as to see all of its functions.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Come on, Cleo," Claudia spoke to her Liepard. The feline meowed as she walked beside her trainer. Soon, the two sat down next to Gale and Kris. Amber yawned and sat down beside her sister before falling asleep. Siren took it upon herself to gather the items that were being handed to Amber. She giggled and began playing with them, looking up the Pokedex function to see more Froslass.

"Heehee," Siren giggled.

All the while, Rose sighed as she looked at Alistair.

"She fell asleep again," she whispered.

Blog Entries

Hikari took a seat, and became engrossed into the speech told by the headmaster.

Blog Entries

Severin, all the while listening to the Headmaster's speech, held his device in his hands. "Many functions indeed... What an intriguing device." He whispered to himself. As the Headmaster talked about the I.D. card, he felt it through his pant leg, making sure which pocket it was in.

Contests and battles were the topics on his mind. "Hmm... I wonder how this'll go... " Again, muttering to himself.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast