Student Life - Page 23

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Student Life

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Student Life

Lilith heard the remark and growled at Miles. "Lilith, heel." Dante said sternly, noticing the hellhound's ire towards the boy.

Lilith was soon hugged by Demeter and Venus.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Anyways our first activity of the day will be something simple." Alistair nodded his head and pocketed his hands. "I want you all to introduce yourself as well as your Pokemon and how you met it."

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Zoro frowned at the introducing. It wasn't exactly easy for someone who couldn't speak to do. It didn't help that the size of his board was for up close conversations, not communicating with the whole class. He looked at the front of the room, stood up and walked up to the board taking it's writing utensil and writing on it, in large letters: "I am Zoro Abyss, a mute. My chosen partner for this exercise is my zorua, Phantom. I met him when I thought he was a lost child."

After writing he bowed to the class, Phantom on his shoulder, before sitting down.

OOC: If there's not a board in the classroom then I'll edit it.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Severin stood up, his Seviper straightening up as Severin begins to introduce himself. "My name is Severin Haze, and this is my partner, Seviper. Seviper and I met when my mother gave him to me when I reached the age to become a trainer. Say hello, my pet." Seviper hissed loudly, while eyeing the other Pokemon in the classroom.

Severin then sat back down, Seviper lowering it's head back for Severin to pet his scales.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Dante stood up. "I'm Dante Celestecuerpo, and this is my crew. I had gotten my Pokemon fairly recently, bout a month or so ago. They were given to me by my father, while my mother had picked me up while I was midway through my hike up Mount Coronet for mountain surviving classes to drop me off here. Wanted to get some academic knowledge while there was still some space left, I guess." Dante said with a slightly nervous laugh.

Blog Entries

Charmeleon seemed to stare at the Froslass once it was released, it was unsure exactly why Charmeleon was staring at it with a lot of focus. Jade noticed the stare before seeing the owner of the Froslass, she slightly moved her sunglasses down to have a better look at her. "She's kinda cute" Jade murmured looking at the girl, she wasn't too sure who she was, regardless if she was gay or not, Jade was curious to meet her now, especially since Charmeleon seemed to be interested in the Froslass for some reason.

Jade looked back at the front, pushing her glasses back up, she knew she probably had to say something so she did once the other student was done. "I am Jade Greenville, and this is Charmeleon, it was a starter I got from my parents, who basically wanted me out of the way and told me to go on a journey" Jade introduced herself before sitting down, she felt a bit woozy from standing up and preferred not to at this point.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Miles figured he would introduce himself next, he stood up, still with Vibrava on his shoulder and said, "I'm Miles Dupont, and this is Vibrava" gesturing to the Pokemon on his shoulder, "My parents gave him to me as a Trapinch when I turned 10, and he's been my most trusted Pokemon ever since" He looked around the room for a moment, then sat down.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

'Sounds close to Durant.' Dante thought with a phantom of a smile on her face as she looked at Miles.

She wondered what he did to gain the ire of Lilith.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Amber yawned as she forced herself to stand up. Siren giggled as it floated above her.

"Amber Rhodes, Mr. Rhodes' daughter, Siren the Froslass, gift as a child," Amber said simply before sitting back down and laying her head down on her desk. Claudia however, remained sitting.

"I'm Claudia, and this is my Bannette, Kankuro," she spoke up as Kankuro laughed evilly and smiled, "I met him when I was younger, and he decided to scare me. Simple as that."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I have two very expressive sisters don't I." Gale pointed out as he looked at Amber, he smiled at her, in truth he actually shared more of a resemblance to Amber than to Claudia due to them both having red hair. Of course it wasn't till this point that Gale realized he shouldn't have mocked Amber or Claudia. He looked at the crowd of students before looking down at a terrified Whismur as he realised that it was his turn. "Crap." he muttered and stood up slowly as he walked to the front of the class. He turned around and looked at the room nervously while holding his Whismur. "My...my name is Gar...I mean Gale Rhodes and this is my Whismur Kris and stuff...." he said nervously, his legs shaking a bit before looking down at the Whismur. "Whismur is my starter Pokemon it was given to me by my parents, he likes classical music cause it doesn't hurt his ears as much um...I like to play the guitar sort of and....can I sit now?' he said and turned to Alistair who sighed and gestured for him to sit down.

"I think Claudia had the best introduction of those three." Alistair pointed out while ruffling the back of his head before turning to the classroom Katherine.

"Oh I'm next." Katherine smiled as she stood up and walked to the front of the class along with Missy. She stuck her hip out and clicked her fingers, causing the Lilipup to do a spin in mid air before sticking its tongue out and looking at its trainer. "My name is Katherine, though you can call me Kat, I'm from Pallet Town in Kanto and as you can see." she pointed at her amber and violet eye. "I have different colored eyes, it's weird I know anyways." she nodded her head and looked down at Missy. "Missy isn't really my starter, well she's sort of a family pet I took along with me actually." she chuckled and stretched her arms out so as to allow the Pokemon to jump to them. "Missy along with the rest of my team is part of my circus act, I've travelled around multiple regions with them and do my own improvised acts, it's nothing famous really but if you ever want to see some tricks just come ask me and it's free too."

Blog Entries

"Ooh so she ha heterochromia too!" Tailisu thought, he rarely met other people with mismatched eyes like himself. He decided to introduce himself next. He stood up and motioned his Pokémon to get closer. " I'm Tailisu Edge from Kanto and well.. these are my partners." He motioned to his Pokémon. " I've had Radiant the Starmie ever since it was an little egg, I found Garrthe Noctowl as an Hoothoot in the Viridian forest and I guess Atom the Jolteon found me since I was walking around and when I turned around, he was there following me." He finished introducing himself.

Blog Entries

Dante looked at Katherine and Talisu when they spoke and did a double take when she finally noticed that they had heterochromia. 'Hot damn, how did I miss that?' The heiress asked herself mentally, berating herself for not noticing it sooner.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Katherine looked at Tailisu as he introduced himself and smiled, she was glad that there was somone in the school who also had the same condition she did. At that moment the bell rang causing all of the students to look up.

"Well that'll be it for today." Alistair smiled as he looked at the others. "Remember to be careful in the hallways." he advised before clapping his hands and opening the door for the students.

Gale stood up from the floor and stretched before looking down at his handheld so as to check the next class. "Battling next huh?"

Katherine walked towards Tailisu and smiled before stretching her hand out. "Hello, it's nice to meet someone else with heterochrimia." she nodded her head. "Your Noctowl looks really cool too."

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"The class I've been looking forward to," Zoro wrote, excited for the class that would teach him what he came to learn. He then remembered what Gale said about the theory of it and hoped he would get to battle in the class rather than just learn.

Tanaka sat in one of the inner stadiums that had bleachers to sit on. There he would be teaching his battling class, that while it didn't have as much battling as advanced battling, it still had battling in it which had need of the stadium.

Blog Entries

"Thank you,It's always nice meeting other people.' Tailisu said, also smiling. Garr looked indifferent as usual though secretly, he always likes compliments. " I've never seen a Pokémon like Missy before, what species is she?" He asked.

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast