Student Life - Page 2

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Student Life

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Student Life

At that moment a loud ringing noise was heard in the terminal as a pair of trains came onto the station from the tunnel on the other side. The students all moved back in awe as the doors to the train opened up. "Finally time to go." Katherine snickered.

"Attention students it is time for you to board the trains, please grab a hold of all your belongings and be careful while inside the train." a voice rang out from the train.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Severin and Seviper made their way past the students onto the train, the first to be seated. They sat in mid-section, on the right side. Severin had a window seat, and Seviper coiled around itself next to him.

"Well, that could've been close... " Severin began stroking Seviper's scales, with Seviper hissing contentedly. "Now, our train ride begins, my pet."

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Zoro boarded the train, Phantom releasing his illusion as to avoid confusion. The two sat right next to a window, Phantom in Zoro's lap.

Blog Entries

Hikari made her way on to the train and found a compartment where she could stare out the window. "I suppose i should let you stretch out to." Hikari thought alloud. "Knuckles, come on out." She then released a Pignite from a Poke'ball. He looked around the compartment, before taking a seat next to Yui.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

The Tynamo flew back to Dante and began clicking at her. "I heard, Jörmungandr." She spoke, straightening herself out. She whistled once loudly, getting the Pokemon to turn to her. She nodded with her head, getting the Oshawott, Houndour, Togepi, Petillil, and Roggenrolla to run to her side as she picked up her luggage and walked inside the train, but not before picking up the Roggenrolla as so it could get on the train.

"Ok, everyone here. Good." The female said, smiling as she put down the Rock-type.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Gale walked into the train before turning to look at his sisters. "Come on, we have to hurry and get on." he stated as he walked inside.

Katherine meanwhile sat down next to Dante and had a better chance to look at all her Pokemon, she a little amazed by the fact that she had so many out. "They seem well trained."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Towards the back of the train, a young man with thin glasses and a cigarette dangling from between his lips had his feet up, thumbing through a book. Desmond had been bored by the scene outside the train and had decided to sit down early so he could get his own little space to relax and get some reading done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Come on, Cleo," Claudia spoke up as she released her Liepard from its Pokeball. The full-grown cat let out a meow as she stretched. She then followed her owner onto the train. Claudia found a seat near the front, and took a window seat. Cleo curled up on her lap and closed her eyes.

Amber followed suit, and took a seat beside her sister. She however, released a different Pokemon; A Froslass.

"Good Morning, Siren," she spoke simply. Siren screeched and giggled happily as she began floating around.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"They are." Dante said, turning to Katherine. "The sparkplug is Jörmungandr, the little miss is Demeter, the big rock is Gaea, the pup is Lilith, the otter's Neptune, and the baby's Venus." Dante introduced. She then noticed Demeter and Venus were gone.

The two decided to go on an adventure and began walking around, looking inside the doors.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Phantom noticing a togepi and petilil wandering around decided to follow out of curiosity. Zoro who had his eyes closed didn't notice his zorua leave his lap.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Should they erally go wander around on their own like that?' Katherine asked, she herself was holding on to Missy so as to stop her from going away on her own.

Gale sat down behind Amber and noticed the Pokemon that had gone off on their own, he raised his eyebrow a bit while his Whismur looked at the Togepi and Petilil shyly. "Don't worry buddy, just stand back."

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

OOC: Sorry I havn't posted, away on vacation

Miles sat by himself on the train, wondering if any others would occupy the seats near him. Unlike the other trainers, he did not have any of his Pokemon out because it seemed like they would take up space for people to have. Sure he liked his Pokemon as much as the next trainer but he didn't need to have them always out of their Pokeballs. Shifting his thoughts, he felt nervous but excited about going to this new school, of course his facial expression didn't show this, instead it protrayed a bored and uninterested trainer.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Jade had entered the train, carrying her luggage and looking for an empty seat until she found one, she sat herself down and looked around. "This is going to be a long one, there's no way I can't be sober" Jade whispered, she carefully looked around before pulling a silver flask from her purse, she opened it and drunk the alcohol that was inside, sweet vodka Jade thought before placing it back in the purse and placed her head back.

"Now that's the stuff, should keep me going for a while" Jade whispered, closing her eyes to rest for a moment.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Tailisu picked up his luggage, a roller bag and his usual messenger bag, after he noticed that the train arrived."Oh, it's time to go." He said to his three pokemon. He was getting excited thinking all the stuff that will happen at the academy. He sat at a window seat at the front, Atom laid at Tailisu's lap while Garr and Radiant sat at the nearby seats.

Tailisu took out his sketch pad from his messenger bag and put it in the pull-down-table in front of him so he can draw during the whole train trip.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As everyone got on the train, Severin paid no mind to the passersby. He instead looked out the window while stroking his Seviper's scales. "I wonder how we'll long we'll be... hopefully, not too long." Looking down at Seviper, he had his head lying on himself while coiled up. "Well said, my pet." Severin let his belongings on the floor and rested a hand on Seviper's head, leaning his head against the windowsill and slowly closed his eyes, lulling himself into a nap.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast