Student Life - Page 15

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Student Life

Blog Entries

Default Re: Student Life

Jade didn't answer for a moment, dancing to herself before she turned to face Katherine. "Just because, sometimes you gotta drink. No reason at all" Jade shouted over the music still. "Maybe you should try it, it can loosen you up" Jade added walking over to her and spanking her on the butt as she giggled.

"Don't tell me you have never done anything wild or crazy? Drinking helps makes that happen, because life, sober is so boring and damning" Jade added before jumping back on the bed and dancing again before extending a hand out to Katherine. "Go crazy for one night, you won't regret it" Jade added.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Katherine yelped at the sudden slap causing her to jump up before seeing Jade starting to jump on her bed. "Some people say that what I do is pretty crazy." she pointed out. "I've been leaving the last few years on the road and I always studied hard for school so I'm not too used to parties." she nodded her head. "Besides I don't wanna end up in trouble or anything all I want is to bring a smile to people's faces."

Blog Entries

Jade jumped once more on her bed and then sat down, bouncing a couple of times. "Maybe it is a different kind of crazy, personally I am not talking that kind" Jade replied with a sly smile. "I am talking parties, getting drunk, sleeping with someone, kissing, flirting all kinds of stuff that you wouldn't do" Jade explained. "Besides, the thought of getting caught and in trouble can be thrilling, trust me once you do it, you will wonder how you did without" Jade added.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Well I guess never thought of those things." Katherine shook her head at Jade as she saw her sit down. "I mean after my dad died I went on my journey and then when I got home I started helping mom." she pointed out while putting more stuff on her bed, now putting down a pair of hula hoop and a torch. "Plus I lived in Pallet so that's a really quite town." she laughed.

Blog Entries

"Well, then you should try to be wild aleast once in your life, what's the point if you don't aleast once?" Jade questioned. "Pallet? Yes, the town of boredom I am familiar. Places like Lilycove, Castilia, Goldenrod, all those places have awesome ways to have fun, and nightclubs" Jade told her.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Miles heard a knock at the door and opened it, "Yes? You must be Tailisu, right?" he asked as he went back to his side of the room and proceeded to put some of his things away.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

OOC: Incoming Desmond

IC: Desmond walked into his room, talking to someone on a wireless earpiece. "Yeah just the bookcase dad." Desmond said. "She can port it no problem. Yeah my exact location is on the phone's chip." Desmond hung up. A moment later a wooden bookcase appeared on the back wall on Desmond's side of the room. He then looked at Severin. "DJ Jennings." He held his hand out for the other boy to shake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just as soon as Severin made himself comfortable, Desmond came into the room and had a bookcase appear in the room. Severin guessed HE was also making arrangements. "Severin. Pleasured." His outstretched his hand, giving a firm handshake. "Really, the pleasure is all mine. So, I'm supposing you've been making arrangements for a more... comfortable experience here?" He asked this looking at the bookcase beamed here, of all things.

Blog Entries

" I am him." Tailisu said to him as he entered the room. He inspected the room and found an unoccupied bed. Putting all his luggage on the bed, he then sat on it. " It was such a long trip coming here cause I'm from Kanto. So nice to meet you Miles." He greeted him, being his normal polite self.

Blog Entries

Desmond nodded. "I like to read." He said as he walked over to the bookcase, which was stocked with heavy reading of all types from war history to electrical engineering to psychology. "I had my dad's Gardevoir port it here. Made it so much easier."

Blog Entries

When Desmond said his father had a Gardevoir port it here, it made sense to Severin. "So I see," he replied. "Well I just wanted to say, let's have a civilized union, as roommates." He took Seviper's pokeball and let him out next to him on the floor. "Vi-peerr.... " Seviper hissed softly, looked at Desmond for a moment, then turned back to Severin. "That's right, my pet. He is going to be our roommate for the time we'll be spending here. Say hello."

Severin gestured Seviper to at least greet him. Seviper hissed, and nodded before him.
    Last edited by Murkmire; 5th January 2013 at 03:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Desmond smiled at the gesture. "I definitely agree with that." He said about Severin's suggestion of having a good relationship with each other, given that they would be living together for the year. He nodded and looked at Spark, who looked a little wary. It made sense that a little mouse would be fearful of a large snake. "It's alright Spark." He said gently and the Pichu nodded and hopped down. "Pi!" The baby cried excitedly, happy the snake would be a friendly presence.

Blog Entries

"Do not worry. Seviper here isn't into aggression, but he does need to warm up to others. Isn't that right, my pet?" Lovingly stroking his scales down his back, Seviper hissed in agreement. Seviper gave a pat to the Pichu with his bladed tail, seeing as how Pichu returned the favor.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"Kanto eh? I would have pegged you from somehwere else, I didn't really understand your name" Miles said bluntly, "I'm from Goldenrod City in Johto" he responded after a moments pause. He countinued to put his things away but figured after he finished he would make his way towards the dorms lobby.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"That would be lovely." Dante said to Hikari's statement.

----

Dante had packed reasonably light, and it wasn't much for the Pignite to carry. After opening the door to her and Hikari's room, she looked around. "Rather empty. Could use some posters and furnishing." The teen quipped, lifting her suitcase onto the bed. Demeter and Venus popped out of their Pokeballs and began "investigating" (read: explore) the room.

Chuckling, she began unpacking.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast