Student Life - Page 14
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Student Life

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Student Life

The Jolteon smiled and nodded its head at the Zorua before it began to run around the room, inciting him to follow along. "Well I guess they're getting along." Gale chuckled before turning back to look at Zoro for a moment. "Do you like video games by the way?"

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

The zorua immediately followed the jolteon happy to oblige. Zoro chuckled at the two before turning his head and nodding yes.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Awesome then let me prepare the console and we can play some games." Gale grinned before walking towards the living room so that he could start setting up the console. "Maybe we can get some lunch too I'm getting really hungry."

Blog Entries

"The city? Well, there's no curfew far as I remember, maybe I can use that to my advantage" Jade said staring at the city in the horizon, a smile on her face, how did she not know the city was there? She turned to see the clone of her. "I will admit that is impressive, maybe I can use her to get drunk and party hard, who's better then your clone?" Jade replied smiling, she spotted a small stereo near her bed.

"Sweet, let's rock this dorm" Jade declared as she turned it on, and turned the volume way up as some rock band was playing.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

"So I guess my roomate is a 'Tailisu'" Miles muttered to himseld, "what an odd name" he continued as he opened the door of the dorm with their names on it. He walked in and was surprisingly impressed by its size and amenities. He liked that his window had a view of the city, and he stared out it for a moment, while he placed his bags on his bed.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Katherine looked at Jade for a moment before turning to her Pokemon, noticing that Missy seemed to be putting her paws to her ear. "Could you turn it down!" Katherine exclaimed. "Just a little, it hurts Missy's ears." she exclaimed through the music.

Blog Entries

"Well, then return her to the pokeball, why should I have to adjust things just because others can't deal with it?" Jade shouted over the music, at that moment Charmeleon came out of the pokeball, and started doing some weird dance moves, as to join in. "Come on, just party and deal with it" Jade hollered dancing a little herself with Charmeleon.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Tailisu was walking trying to find his room. He was carrying several books besides his luggage, these were from the library and each were about the Unova region. He seem to be walking alone, it was because each of his Pokemon were tired from the long trips and were now resting inside their respective pokeballs. He finally found his room which he easily identified because his name was on the door along with his roommate's. Before opening the door, he wondered if his roommate already arrived. He knocked on the door just in case. "Hello?" He asked.

Blog Entries

Zoro nodded in agreement to Gale, hoping he caught the nod. Sometimes it was difficult not being able to speak, but in the end he didn't mind much, due to some advantages to it.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I feel like something's wrong here." Katherine muttered quietly as she sweatdropped at Jade. She looked down at Missy before nodding her head and returning the lilipup, she then looked towards her Kadabra who seemed slightly annoyed but neverthless listened to its trainer.

Once Claudia had entered her dorm a fresh aroma filled her nose, the scent was coming from the kitchen something that matched with the noises of the teapot that was boiling. "So you're my roommate." from the kitchen walked out a girl around 16 years of age, she had long blond hair that was done in a pair of curls and had a pair of green coloured eyes. She was wearing the Samurott Wave uniform along with a squared skirt. "So you must be Claudia right?"

"You know for a man of few words I can understand you a lot." Gale ndoded his head before chuckling slightly.

Blog Entries

"That's good. Communication will be much easier then," Zoro wrote on his board.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Severin, looking around for his roommate to make arrangements was nowhere to be found. "Looks like he's a no show. Oh well. Not that it matters." Severin smirked at the idea of having a room to himself.

OOC: Uh, is Desmond gonna make an appearance? xD

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Let me see @Mako;

Blog Entries

Jade just smiled, not hearing Katherine as she pulled out her silver flask and went to drinking half of it. "Almost out, I am going to have to hope for a miracle, shame you can't be a Charizard yet, one quick fly and I can get some vodka or something" Jade said to Charmeleon, who just snorted before dancing, he would be a Charizard one day but just didn't get to evolving yet.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So how come you started drinking and stuff again?" Katherine exclaimed as she went to her room and began unpacking her things. She smiled as she pulled out her make up case as well as the suits she wore during her acts. "I mean you're 15 right?"

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast