Student Life - Page 11

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Student Life

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Student Life

Tanaka walked to the stadium signaling for the Charizard Blaze students to come to him so he could lead them to the dorm.

Zoro went over to where Furutaka was to be lead to the dorms.

Blog Entries

"Yes, it's so wrong that it has to be right" Jade snickered still staring at Ellanore. "Shame she isn't the head of Charizard Blaze, would make more sense considering fire is hot, and she's hotter then fire itself" Jade commented before she walked away to the outside of the stadium and waited for her head of dorm.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"All right then all those with a green uniform please follow us." Alistair smiled and waved so that the students wearing the Sceptile Leaf uniform would gather around him and Rose. He noticed that Gale and Claudia had been put in a different dorm than Amber. "Good luck to you guys." he nodded his head.

"Thanks dad." Gale nodded his head as he tugged onto his backpack.

Blog Entries

"And everyone in a blue uniform, please follow Miss Shiroyama and I to your dorms" Ellanore spoke to the Samurott Wave dorm. She gestured for all of them to stand around them until it was time to lead them off.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Miles followed the rest of the green students and their dorm head to the assigned dorm. While they were walking, he took out his ID card to check the location of the dorm compared to the rest of the town and the school. He noticed a girl he had seen on the train was walking next to him, but he didn't say anything to her.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Desmond hadnt expected to be moving already. He had to hurry to put his handheld back together, his modifications to the device complete. He'd test them out later in the privacy of his room. As he walked over to the head of their dorm he quickly put the last touches on the device before pocketing it in his new jacket and slinging his sport coat back over his shoulder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Arielle stepped forward and raised her hand up.

"Come on, fire dorm students," she called, "Get a move on so we can get to the house."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Once all three dorms had left the stadium they were led back to the terminal and were instructed by each of the heads to take one of three trains. Through this the trains went through rail routes around the city and headed to each of the three dorms, with each dorm located in each corner of the city and forming a triangle around the large city.

All three of the dorm buildings resembled apartment complexes with the buildings being two tall towers of about 12 floors each, the towers were united by a diamond shaped building in the middle that connected to both towers. Each of the dorms was painted in the respective color on the dorm and they had the symbol of the dorm's mascot at the top of the middle building.

Each of the dorms had a large entrance at the front and a terminal at the back of the dorms, though the front and the back were pretty much the same. On the back were the dorm's own practice fields as well as a pool for each dorm along with a smaller building that served as the dorm's gym. Each of the battling fields also came with basketball posts attached to the sides as well as a net and a pair of goals that could be carried by the students in case they wanted to play any other sports.

"Wow." Katherine gasped, the school itself was big but even the dorms had managed to put so many stuff in such small areas and still leave enough room for people to move around and explore. "This school's really big now that I think about it." Katherine pointed out as the train came to a halt.

"It's really hard to believe this is going to be our school huh?" Gale pointed out towards Claudia as he tugged on his bag and stared at all the things that the room had. "I wonder if there's a music room though."

OOC: @Agent Gryphon; you can pick how you want the Samurott Wave dorm's middle building looks like, this is like the common room of sorts but it also have other rooms that you can make use of so any other rooms that you would like to add into this building you can feel free to.

Blog Entries

"Big enough to throw a bitchin party" Jade commented as she looked around the place, she only wished she could throw an actual party here. She wondered what the room was going to be like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to the Samurott Wave Dorm, this will be your home for the coming months" Ellanore explained to her Samurott Wave students once she led them to the dorm. She stood next to a tall Golden Samurott Statue, the mascot of the dorm. "The rooms are one side, fitted with nice decor and furniture for all your needs. At the bottom there is an inside, heated swimming pool for anyone who wants to train or even just relax in the pool" Ellanore went on as they were inside now.

Blog Entries

"This keeps getting more an more impressive.." Tailisu muttered as he got out the trains with his belongings. He thought that it was almost the size of a Small town. There were so many places to go to that he didn't know where to start tomorrow. He walked towards the dorm with Atom and Radiant besides him while Garr was inspecting the area from the air.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The students were each led inside of the Diamond shaped buildings of their dorms.

The inside of the red dorm had a counter shaped just like the building in the center with a healing machine inside as well as a case filled with spare pokeballs, a fireplace and a computer for people to use. The rest of the room was filled with couches and sofas for people to sit in as well as a pool table on the corner and. There were also multiple tvs hang around the corners of the room and two stairways that led to the floor above. Katherine looked at the map displayed at the entrance and saw that above in the second floor was the dorm's cafeteria as well as a game room for people to hang out in. There were also a pair of halls that led to the two towers next to the Diamond building.

The Sceptile Leaf diamond building was pretty much similar to the red one except that the floor was covered with a grass mat. Also on the top floor aside from the cafeteria there seemed to be a library.

Finally the blue dorm had a statue of a Samurott on the inside just like the outside as well as a fountain. On the top floor there was a music room along with the cafeteria.

Alistair looked at the other Sceptile Leaf students, particularly his daughter as he coughed so as to get their attention. "Well this'll be your dorms, this one's not much different from the other dorms, the hallways lead to the Towers where the rooms are located, the head and co head rooms are at the lobby of both towers though for our case." he pointed at himself and Rose. "We'll be in the right tower so if you need anything from us you can go and ask, you will receive information about your room and who your roommate will be, also you may share rooms with someone from your year or someone from a year different than yours, or you might get lucky and get a room of your own."

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Severin, with his Seviper, took in the surroundings of his dorm area. He was, indeed, impressed. "Well... this is quite luxurious." He muttered to himself. Seviper was still looking around the main lobby, taking in his new home for the next few years.

"We'll get comfortable soon, my pet." He lovingly petted Seviper, running down his back.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Katherine couldn't help but marble at the sight of the lobby in awe. She smiled happily, now that she knew she would be staying there was glad to had gone and couldn't expect to see what would happen now.

Gale was just as surprised now that he had seen the dorms, and even more after finding out that there really was a music room for him to be in. "This could be really fun huh sis?" he smiled at Claudia.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Zoro was really liking the dorm. It seemed like it would be fun. He had to wonder about rooms though. Would they have roommates, and if so who would be his. It was truly a different experience than how he had grown up.

OOC: How will rooming work exactly? Also should I have Tanaka say something about the red dorms or leave that up to Winter Enchantress?

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"No," Claudia frowned sadly, "I just want to see daddy. Amber got lucky since she got paired with them. Hmph." she crossed her arms and looked down at the ground.

In the red dorm, Arielle gathered everyone around.

"In these dorms, you will have a roommate," she called out, "You might have a room to yourself, but most of you won't. You might get roomed with an older student, but chances are, it will be Freshman with Freshman! We'll be located in the left tower if we're really needed. If you for some reason can't make it to the left tower, then call us! Our numbers are programmed into your devices, so we are easy to reach. You already have your roommates chosen for you, and the names will be listed outside of the doors. They are as follows: Katherine-Jade, Dante-Hikari, and Severin-Desmond. Hope you guys enjoy your year at the academy! Learn to get along with your roommates and try not to have too much unprotected sex. If you guys want to get 'friendly' so bad then we'll provide condoms... or whatever. No Booze or drugs either! I will allow Rock N Roll." she chuckled at herself for the stupidity of what she just said.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast