Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Student Life

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Student Life

Here's Stellar Gale once again with a new academy RP, now I know I've had a long series of academy RPs running for years now, but this is a whole new thing that I came up with so don't be afraid to join.

Welcome students. My name is Claude Sinclaire and I like to welcome you to Ridgeview World Academy High the school that I´m the principal of.

This academy is located inside the city of Ridgeview which can be found around the eastern coasts of Unova. This city is famous for two things, first are the beatiful beaches that can be found there and second it´s its schools. With an elementary, middle and high school all connected from different corners of the city Ridgeview has become famous worldwide.

Ridgeview´s high school has received a ranking only given to the best Pokemon academies in the world this ranking is the World Academy rank, because of this the school receives students from all over the world every year. The academy is filled with different facilities for students to make use off ranging from sports, to science and to arts.

Students in this academy are also divided into different dorm houses. The houses being Charizard Flame for our more hotblooded and outgoing students, Sceptile Leaf for our calmer and more relaxed student, people that look at things with a more focused edge and are more sensitive and Samurott Wave for those that rely more on their knowledge and who fall in between either of the previous mentioned houses. The house that these students fall into is determined by the staff of the academy as well as myself.

The school also has a lot of famous events prepared for students to enjoy and it also allows it students to go out of the academy grounds for a specific amount of time so that they can enjoy the sights and have some of their own recreational time.

The school also offers a lot of attention to Pokemon trainers and other kinds of Pokemon related labors, students will learn about Pokemon and how to use them in battle or bond with them as well as learning more about the world of Pokemon in general.

With that I invite you to join this academy and spend the next of your academic years here. I've also sent a golden card and a handheld phone device with this message, those will be explained to you during the starting ceremony.

You will be entering as a student to Ridgeview academy. Your characters will be divided into one of the three houses that were explained above. We all know how academy RPs work so I guess I won't have to explain that, basically your characters will go to class and do things both in and outside of the academy.

RULES

No flaming or baiting or bunnying and that kind of stuff

No godmodding at all, also no legendaries are allowed, teachers are allowed to have 1 and that one can't be something too amazing.

Whatever I say goes, so please try to follow not only the rules but what I say so if I say something that I'm not okay with you doing I would like you to stop.

I don't want any fighting, if you have problems with a user or with me please take it to PMs.

Regarding Romance I'll allow up to second base if you so wish to.

And um....well I don't have much else to say really. Oh yeah if you understand all this rooms then I want you to put this
    somewhere in your sign up. (be patient)

Last edited by Flaze; 15th December 2012 at 01:37 PM.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Student Life

Reserve me.

Nvm the reservation, I got the sign-up.

No background because I'm lazy.
    Last edited by Yveltal3DS; 15th December 2012 at 11:25 AM.

Reserve me to? When are you starting and when can I give you the info for your rp?

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Please reserve me also

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@GlaceonLover94; reserved
    @AlphaMouse; Reserved
    @GoldenSilver; I will get back to you later.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Harry Summerfield

Birthday: 22nd April

Sexuality: Straight

House: Charizard Flame

Appearance: Harry's tall, at 6'2, with a wiry frame, caused by years of running. He has a smooth, thin face that he keeps clean-shaven. He has quite large ears, compared to the size of his head, that people often tease him about. He has unproportionally long legs and arms, and a small torso. He has a fringe of brown hair and relatively light skin. He has grey eyes and a small nose and mouth. He likes to wear jeans and T-shirt usually, and if he gets cold puts on a hoodie. When he does exercise he wears a white running shirt and dangerously short shorts. He almost always wears the same pair of trainers.

Personality: Harry, as his house dictates, has a fiery personality, with a short temper. He goes by the motto 'If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing properly.' He puts his full effort into any task. He is intelligent, although this falls away if he gets irritated. He likes to talk to one person by themselves, but hates groups. He gets nervous around girls, and puts this off by acting cocky. In groups he feels that his voice is swallowed, and often gets loud. He is argumentative, especially if he believes that the opposition's morals or ideals are wrong. In arguments he remains calm until interrupted, at which point his temper will rise. His pastimes include running and reading, and he also likes writing music and novels. He plays the trumpet and the oboe.

Background: Harry had a troubled past, that's all he's ever wanted to say. In truth he was raised by loving parents, and given a good upbringing. When he was 10 the SPF (Sinnoh People's Front) and the PSF (People's Front of Sinnoh) started terrorist activities in the region. His parents sent him away from the fighting, to become a Pokémon Trainer, and he journeyed a bit, getting the odd gym badge. The fighting became an inter-regional war, as Hoenn sent an occupying force in, and, at the age of 13, Harry was conscripted into the Sinnoh Militia, a last deperate measure against the terrorism and the army of Hoenn. Harry's first glimpse of combat was an ambush by the SPF. Everyone in his Section was killed besides him, and, when he returned to camp, the whole platoon had been massacred. Harry was given honourable discharge and the war ended three months later. After that his parents decided to send him to an Academy, and they recieved the letter from Mr Sinclaire

Pokemon: Infernape-M-Iron Fist, Staraptor-M-Reckless

Hometown: Oreburgh City

Other: butter

Name: Kyle Givens
    Birthday: 3rd Marth
    House: Sceptile Leaf

Appearance: Kyle is 5,5 in height. He has short flat brown hair like dough. His eyes are also brown. Has light colored skin. Has a small mouth that runs into his nose on the size if you tried leveling his mouth with his eyes. Wears practically anything that is not out of place from everyone else.

Personality: Kyle is kinda a weird loner that usually only talks if spoken to. He his very relaxed and is very good at ignoring any harassment towards him. He is fine wherever group he gets put in but he does prefer Sceptile Leaf since he thinks that group suits him. He does not consider himself intelligent as he thinks he should be at his age. Often thinks down and negative about himself mostly coming from his dad's side of the family. Always has a smile on his face when interacting with pokemon.

Background: Tends to tighten up inside when near pokemon twice his size or more.

Pokemon: Eevee-F-Run Away
    Hometown: Goldenrod City
    Other: Loves to cook and create recipes

Blog Entries

Reserve me too, please.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@AlphaMouse; Denied, for appearance and personality please add more depth to it, I'm looking for paragraphs and more description on how he looks like, how he acts around others or when he's alone, what interests him. Also if you're going to do background then you're going to have to add a lot more to it as well, I'm going to need you to actually explain his past in detail. Also you don't have to put the gender or ability of the Pokemon just the Pokemon itself will suffice.
    @GlaceonLover94; Denied, first I'll need you to describe his clothing style a bit more. Second the background, you need to add more to his background there's no way that that's all there is to his life. Also you're missing something crucial.

Guys since I didn't add this before I'll be adding it now, for appearance and personality I'll need at least one paragraph and for background I'll need at least two paragraphs.
    @GoldenSilver; Denied, you'll have to add a lot more depth to his appearance, personality and background just line is not enough for me to know.

Sorry, I don't usually type a lot. I'll get it fixed soon.
    Last edited by Yveltal3DS; 15th December 2012 at 04:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Name: Rose Rhodes

Birthday: February 8th

Sex: Female

Orientation:Heterosexual

Subject: Pokemon Breeding

Appearance: Rose stands at about 5’8, and has soft, feminine curves. Her skin is pale, and her face is a heart shape with ruby red lips, and an innocent smile. Her eyes are chocolate brown with charcoal eyeliner and mascara making them stand out. She has long, vibrant, bold, curled, scarlet hair that falls to the midst of her back. Her outfit is a white, button-up blouse, a navy blue, knee-length pencil skirt, and nude open-toed heels. She never does anything to her hair like dye or straighten her hair. However, she has to curl it if the humidity is bad outside. She wears a navy blue blazer if the temperature is chilly. She has many dresses that she wears for special occasions and events. Her favorite is a black, strapless bandage style dress that goes a few inches above the knee. She also wears black heels with the dress.

Personality: Despite her fashionable appearance, Rose is actually very innocent and sweet. She is a big hopeless romantic, and often goes around playing cupid for people. She’s also clumsy and makes mistakes often, but that hasn’t stopped her from doing her best. While she is on the bad side, Rose isn’t one for conflict or drama. She would rather be neutral and stay out of situations, but if that fails, she tries to use love tactics to stop the quarreling. At night, you’ll either find her writing poetry or singing love songs. Her calm disposition makes her easy to get along with, but people also find her to be annoying. Her favorite season is Winter and her favorite holiday is Valentine's Day. She tends to be a little more agitated in the summer heat, so she stays inside. She loves going outside and playing in the snow, as it gives her fond memories of her childhood. She isn't the best cook in the world, but her specialty is desserts. Rose is a very devoted wife, and mother. If you mess with any of her children or her family, Rose doesn't take too kindly to it.

Backstory: Rose Marlene Bedingfield was born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. She grew up with a family that had some decent money, so she had most of her wants and desires. Even with an education, specializing in literary arts, creative writing, and English, she wasn’t happy. When she turned 18, she met a man named Alistair Rhodes. They began courting and were married. Before they could be married, Rose had given birth to triplets: Claudia, Gale, and Amber. At age 21, she sought out on a journey to discover what she was really looking for. She had set sail for Hoenn, and had participated in contests. However, she still wasn’t happy.

She spent three years in Hoenn, competing in contests and battles, trying to fill the void in her life. It failed as well. On her way back from Hoenn, she was involved in an accident that resulted in her getting amnesia. It took a few years, but she has recovered most of her memory. However, she tends to forget short-term things. In an attempt to start a new life, she got her teaching degree and began teaching in various schools. None of them seemed to be what she was looking for. So, she returned back to Snowpoint City, to live and create her family.

Years later, she heard about Ridgeview and decided to try for a job there. She was accepted, and is now the new Pokemon Breeding instructor. She also concluded that this place would be perfect for her children to learn and grow as well. During these last few years, Rose had another daughter, and has recently given birth to twin boys.

Theme Song: "Violet Hill" by Coldplay

Pokémon:

Name:Evergreen
    Species:Leafeon
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Personality: Evergreen is a very calm, relaxed Pokemon. He sees himself as Rose's protector and best friend. He would much rather sleep than fight, but it is a pretty strong Pokemon. He has much of a sibling rivalry going on with his two sisters, Alexandria and Diana.
    History: Born from an egg that Rose received while travelling through Hoenn.

Name: Diana
    Species: Umbreon
    Ability: Synchronize
    Personality: Diana is sweet, fun-loving and adorable around Rose. However, at first glance, she can be very intimidating. She's the more evil of the triplets, and shows no mercy in battle. This has caused issues with Diana being disqualified in battles due to being so reckless and merciless in battle. A split personality complex.
    History: Born from an egg Rose received while in Hoenn.

Name: Alexandria
    Species: Flareon
    Ability: Guts
    Personality: Alexandria is a Flareon who loves being pampered. She doesn't particularly enjoy battles, but will battle if she gets a reward in the end. A big attention hog, and tries to flirt with Rose's Houndoom, Cataclysm. She doesn't really have romantic feelings for the Pokemon, but she finds it fun to toy with him. She's always seen laying in Rose's lap and being petted.
    History: Born from an egg Rose received while in Hoenn.

Name: Cataclysm
    Species: Houndoom
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Personality: Cataclysm is quiet and keeps to himself most of the time. He has a big crush on Alexandria, but doesn't realize the feelings are not returned. He does his best to battle and make everyone proud of him. Despite being a Houndoom, Cataclysm is very insecure and shy.
    History: Caught by Rose when he was being terrorized by a group of Skarmory.

Name: Peter
    Species: Linoone
    Ability: Pickup
    Personality: Peter is a mischievous Pokemon that likes to battle. He hates the fact that he can only run in straight lines, and that he can't turn curves. He is very agile and fast in spite of that flaw. He has the closest bond with Rose, as he was her first Pokemon. He loves finding things and giving them to Rose as gifts. He would die for her. He evolved when Rose was being attacked by a Sneasel.
    History: Rose's first Pokemon, given to her by her parents when she was 4.

Pokemon Egg (Not yet hatched)

BUTTER.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Winter Enchantress; Accepted, congrats on being the first one xD

Name: Kyle Givens
    Birthday: 3rd March
    House: Sceptile Leaf

Appearance: Kyle is 5,5 in height. He has short flat brown hair like dough. He has big brown eyes as well. He has a normal sized nose and a small mouth that the sides of would hit his nose if your tried to level them with his eyes. Has an unusually long neck. His neck is the same length as his head vertically. When he smiles, you see big white teeth with a tooth missing in the way far top left of his mouth if you really examined his mouth. His ears are pretty small and could fit perfectly between his eyes and the bottom of his nose if compared. When waking up from sleep or naps gets really bad bed hairs like you would not believe. His flat hair becomes like a cats fur when rubbed all in one direction. His arms, hands, and feet are nothing special or unusual. He likes to wear short sleeves and short shorts like jean shorts. He does not always wear those tho. He will wear jackets and jean and sweats if need be.

Personality: Kyle is the type of person who usually only speaks when spoken to. He never seems to fit in with his peers, however adults and children he is very comfortable around. Kyle loves pokemon of all kinds jut like most people do. He does tense up when around pokemon twice his size or more because he is afraid he might get hurt by them. He is very gentle in heart. Maybe just a little to gentle, when Kyle gets harassed by people he always tends to ignore it however that just makes his peers harass him ever more. He cares more about pokemon than himself. He will always try to play with pokemon if he can even if it would get him in trouble for doing so. Kyle also loves to climb heights mostly trees because that is the only way he knows how to stay away from those who would hurt him. Swimming is totally the opposite for him, he hates it. He feels so isolated in water and unsafe. He wishes he could spend more time playing with water pokemon if he could only get over his fear.

Background: Kyle was about three years old when he remembered his first experience from now. He remembered he always played with his mom's Eevee whenever he could. Eevee was his best friend for most of his elementary school years. However when he turned ten, his mom traded her eevee to some trainer for a Kabutops. Kyle was so heartbroken and angry at his mother. Today he still feels a little heart broken. He does anything he can to make him feel better by focusing all of his attention on pokemon and trying to make as many friends with them as possible, hoping to forget his best friend. So far that has been the biggest impact on his life. Before and after eevee was traded away, his mother would always drag him along with her to the gym. She always went in the pool when she goes and always forces me to get in as well. I didn't know how to swim yet and my mom would mostly put me in the deep end so she could keep an eye on me while she swam.

Every time I got in I freaked out and tried to hold on to the edges of the pool. Kyle is a big wuss when it comes to things he is not comfortable in doing. He is afraid of water because of all the times he freaked when in it because of no experience. Another part of Kyle's life that made him happy other than eevee was his father. His father is a pokemon breeder and everytime he came home he brought random pokemon for him to play with. They were nothing compared to eevee but he still enjoyed the company. Kyle looks up at his father as his hero. His father is the reason why he is so comfortable around pokemon. Last year when he was twelve, his father brought home a mighty Rhyperior one day. Kyle being himself plays with it. They play a game a lot like tag and when Rhyperior tagged Kyle, it was more like a punch to him. Kyle got a huge bruise and cried for awhile. Ever since that he always is cautious around big pokemon. Lastly, for his thirteenth birthday he got an eevee. That raddled his emotions quiet a bit and for three days he cried non stop. Finally, after he was better, he got time to know his new pokemon eevee and started making a bond with his pokemon. Kyle now wishes to go to Ridgeview academy to learn how to better bond with his new friend.

Pokemon: Eevee-F-Run Away
    Hometown: Goldenrod City

Sorry for lack of info. Hope this is better. Please do tell me if I forgot something or if there is something you would like me to change.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

First Student I'm signing up with (Of three)
    ----------------------------------------------

Name: Claudia Rhodes

Birthdate: November 18

Sexuality Heterosexual (Straight)

Hometown: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh

House: Samurott Wave

Appearance: Claudia stands at around 5'6, and weighs close to 130 pounds. She isn't stick thin, and her curves are softer and less 'lanky' than most teenage girls. She has pale skin and bright blue eyes, which need thin, black, rectangular framed glasses to see from. She has light blonde curls that cascade down to the middle of her back. She has a heart shaped face and the apples of her cheeks have a natural, pale pink hue. Her lips are also a glossy pink color. Her Attire is a white, sleeveless shirt with the Great Britain Flag plastered on the front, a plaid shorter skirt with black, red, and dark grey colors, and red flats. She prefers to dress modestly, and doesn't dress too 'risque'. Even her formal wear, bathing suit wear, and night time wear is modest in a sense. This is all in spite of her curvy body, and C-cup bosom.

Personality: Claudia is really shy and quiet when you first see her. Also, upon first impression, you can tell she is easily a 'daddy's girl', and thinks the world of him. She loves her mother, and goes to her for advice that her father can't help her with. Her relationship with her brother and sister is like a typical sibling relationship. While she tends to get annoyed with Gale always being more out-going and trying to try things out of her comfort zone, she is also annoyed with Amber's constant sleepiness and laziness. She feels that she's the only one who cares when it comes to education (out of her siblings). She feels compelled to help her mother with her toddler sister and twin infant brothers. She dreams of being a nurse one day, and hopes to achieve that dream. Most of the time, you'll see Claudia reading a book, helping people, or just with her Pokemon. She has a rather calm demeanor, and almost rarely gets a temper. If she does flare up a temper, it has to be for something that really put her over the edge. Whenever she's alone, she loves listening to music. Surprisingly, she listens to more “upbeat” music, despite her calm, mellow personality.

History: Claudia was born on November 18, along with her brother and sister. She grew up in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. Her life was pretty normal until she was three years old. Her mother went to travel Hoenn to try to find her true calling. So, Claudia went with Rose (as well as the rest of the family). However, one day, Claudia was with Rose when a Rapidash ambushed her. Rose shoved Claudia out of the way, taking the beating. Due to the accident, Rose sustained Amnesia. Claudia sobbed and tried every way in the world to get her mother to remember. She loved her mother dearly and felt like that the incident wouldn't have happened had she not been there. She always told her father that it was her fault. It took a few months, but Claudia's mother regained her memory and it was life as usual. When Claudia turned six, she received a Pokemon for her birthday: A Purrloin. She was ecstatic as she began playing with the Pokemon. Claudia and her Purrloin, named Cleo, became the best of friends. As time passed, Claudia became much calmer and melancholic. Cleo had evolved into a Liepard. When Claudia was 12, she was walking outside around a local graveyard (as a dare from Gale and Amber), she came across an old, battered doll. She picked it up, only to realize it began moving on its own. Claudia screamed and threw the doll down, only to see a Banette float out of the doll. The Banette smiled as it floated over to Claudia and acted as if it wanted the human to play with it. Frightened, Claudia backed away until she tripped and fell into the path of a raging Skuntank. The Banette jumped in front of Claudia and battled against the Skuntank, much like how Claudia's mother had protected her from the Rapidash years ago. She went home, and the Banette had followed her. From that evening on, Claudia and Kankuro(Banette) became close friends. When she and her siblings had been accepted to Ridgeview Academy, they received a final Pokemon as a congratulatory present. Claudia had received a young Vaporeon. She had finally gotten three Pokemon, and was nervous yet excited to join the academy.

Pokemon:

Name: Cleo
    Species: Liepard
    Other: She doesn't like butter, and is Claudia's first Pokemon. She also has a gold choker she wears on her neck.

Name: Kankuro
    Species: Banette

Name: Neptune
    Species: Vaporeon

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast