The Storm

Thread: The Storm

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Default The Storm

Invasion: Pt. One – The Storm

We were tired. We were worn down, low in spirits, and we had little hope of ever seeing their loved ones again. Our world was covered in ash, cities and towns ripped apart, smoldering ruins left in the wake of a catastrophe.

They said that they came I peace, and had no intention of causing any harm to the human race. They lied. They came, a few at first, but then in steadily increasing numbers. Then it stopped just as quickly as it had started, like the calm before a storm. Except it wasn’t a storm. It was an invasion.

Warships darkened our skies, and the invaders marched the streets like prison guards. Each of them carried laser rifles, with enough power to turn a full grown human to dust in less than a second. They left us a choice: Fight back or die.

Our homeland has been invaded, and we need to take it back! Who’s with me?!?

SU Sheet:

My SU:

Rules:

My pickachu in highchair gman7428's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Storm

Hey this looks good the only problem is since I'm on my phone I can't see the spoilers could you pm me the rules and sign up please?

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Michael Ennil

Appearance: Michael is tall, at 6'1", and well built, very well built. He has a tanned face with black hair that he cuts short. Since the invasion he has only worn his army uniform, a combat shirt, combat trousers, a combat jacket and the green Rifles berret. When needed he can apply camo and, if he remains still, can rarely be seen.

Personality: After five years of training Michael is a calm person, unleashing his anger when it isn't important. He won't start a fight unless necessary, and keeps his head under fire. He goes through life methodically, thinking about survival first, enjoyment last. He gets annoyed by impractical people or idiots who endanger his own survival.

History: Michael was born in a small suburb of Southampton, UK, and had a passion for the army ever since he was young. He joined the Winchester Combined Cadet Force and was surrounded by those wealthier than him, who bullied him because of his poverty. But he beat them all, winning awards for his exploits. He was on the verge of joining the Rifles Regiment as war broke up, but was denied the chance.

Hometown: Southampton, UK

Weapon Specialties: Michael is a soldier, adept at all aspects of survival and camoflage. His weapon of choice is an SA-80, the typical gun for the British Army. He also carries with him a pistol and a Bowie Knife

Blog Entries

@gman7428; Sure! Not a problem!

@AlphaMouse: Accepted!

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Erus Tempor

Appearance: Erus dresses in a black jacket and dark blues. He has piercing blue eyes, yet a dark brown shaggy mop hair. He is also rather thin and pale, and quite light on his feet. On the other hand, he is quite weak (physically), which can lead to tight spots in this dark new world. He also carries a black rucsac that used to be a school bag (specifically, his).

Personality: Erus can generally remain frightening calm in tough spots, but is normally energetic and light-hearted, along with being a bit of a joker, sometimes to the point of underestimating the seriousness of a situation. He has a wide vocabulary and is excellent with words, is quick-thinking and knows what he's talking about, which pretty much makes up for his lack of physical power. Despite having to fight against them, he despises all who discriminate against the invaders; according to his view of the world, they're people too, so what makes humans any better than they are? He enjoys reading, and often will take a Douglas Adams novel out of his bag to pass the time when he isn't swinging his sword at something.

History: Erus grew up in Brighton, not getting out much and becoming notably pale as a result, even though he originally lived in south London. He had a large family that he was seperated from when they came, who fled to eastern Russia with the hope that the Federation would find a defense fairly quickly. The chances of an invasion occurring spontaneously during Erus's lifetime was 7 to the power of 364568291 to one against. Interestingly, the number 07364568291 was his mobile number, and as if to commemorate this meaningless coincidence, he was in Churchill Square on his phone when the invasion struck.

Hometown: Brighton, England, UK, Europe, Sol III (Earth).

Weapon Specialties: Melee weapons such as his sword (which he stole from Arundel Castle as a defense), though has an undiscovered talent for throwing weapons too.
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 12th February 2013 at 11:21 AM.

Blog Entries

@Polkadot Jolteon; Accepted!

Blog Entries

Thanks! Is there any set time for beginning the RP or is it just when it seems like a good idea?

Blog Entries

There isn't really a set time for the beginning, but I was sort of hoping for a few more people. I guess I would say SUs stop on the 19th (Tuesday). That sound alright?

Blog Entries

*shrugs* I'm not really in a position to turn that down anyway, but why would I want to? This is really interesting-sounding, so I, for one, can't wait!

Name: Reece

Appearance: Reece is a 6ft2 guy of athletic build. He has tattoos down his right arm, and across his shoulders. He has dark brown hair, coupled with brown eyes. Always seen wearing jeans and a hoodie of sorts. Slightly tanned, and toned.

Personality: Reece has a calm temperament. He always appears subdued, and chooses to accept this misconception rather than to tell people that he is planning, thinking, scheming. He acts rash whenever his girlfriend or close friends are in danger, but will not intervene under any circumstances if he doesnt know the person.

History: Reece grew up in the north of England, but moved to London when he fell out with family. He was in a small COUNTY called Surrey when the invasion hit.

Hometown: London

Weapon Specialties: No known weapon talents.

@Polkadot Jolteon; Speaking of Arundel Castle, I applied for a job there on Friday :D
    Last edited by The Dark Eyed Demon; 17th February 2013 at 10:40 AM.

Blog Entries

@Reece; Accepted!

YAY!

Blog Entries

Is this still on?