Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Stories of Our Lives (The Kanto Saga) Start-up

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default The Stories of Our Lives (The Kanto Saga) Start-up

It was a crisp, end of spring, morning. Skies were blue, not a cloud in sight. Many bird Pokemon flew about in the air. A young girl was walking towards a Pokemon Center. A small sign said "Viridian City Pokemon Center". She was carrying an injured Pokemon.

"You'll be alright, Winter," she spoke to the Pokemon. The White and blue Vulpix looked up and nodded. It seemed to be shaking immensely. Probably due to paralysis or poison. The girl entered through the electronic, automatic doors, and headed to the counter. Nurse Joy frowned when she saw the injured Vulpix.

"Let me take a look at her," she spoke. The trainer handed the Vulpix over to Nurse Joy, and watched as Nurse Joy took her into an examination room. She sighed and sat down on a red couch. There was a brown coffee table that had magazines scattered across it. The girl went to reach for a magazine, but stopped. She couldn't focus on a magazine while her Pokemon was injured.

"I hope Winter will be alright..." the girl thought to herself.

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Default Re: The Stories of Our Lives (The Kanto Saga) Start-up

The bus stopped and a boy 16 years of age with brown hair and blue eyes stepped out. He looked at a sign nearby.

"Hey, this is Viridian City. I thought we were going to Pallet Town," he said, a bit confused.

"Sorry kid, this is as far as I go," the bus driver replied. "Not much room for a bus on those dirt roads." Then he closed the door and drove away.

Dannie looked around. He took out his Pokeball and released the Pokemon inside it. A small, blue Pokemon with a tail and a swirl on its belly appeared. "Poli!" it cried.

"We're not there yet, Qiuco," Dannie told it. "Looks like we'll be walking the rest of the way."

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: So are we all starting in Viridian?

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

OOC: Yeah. We all have our starters anyway, so there's no need for Pallet Town.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Tyler yawned. He was lying on top of the Pokemon Center's couch in Viridian after making it to the city the day before he had taken it upon himself to get back some sleep. "I had to come here if I wanted to sign up for the Indigo Plateau anyway so it couldn't hurt us right Sal," he muttered towards his Charmander who was resting on the floor next to him.

Blog Entries

Sam rode into Viridian City from Pallet Town on his skateboard. Storm followed closely behind him, the Growlithe using a minor form of Flame Charge to keep up with Sam's increasing speed.

"Sorry we couldn't get you a new teammate," Sam said to Storm, kicking the skateboard up into his hand. In one swift motion, Sam tucked the skateboard on to his back. Storm barked, as if to say "What are you gonna do?"

Sam simply nodded strolled into the pokemon center to heal Storm from the pestering Rattata that had attacked on the route. He stopped in line behind a girl, whose pokemon had apparently been attacked. Once the pokemon was carried away, Sam noticed that it was a Vulpix, though it was unlike any other Sam had seen. Similar to Storm's black mane, the Vulpix was alternately colored, though not like a shiny pokemon would be.

He decided to not pester the girl about it. After all, by the state of her pokemon, Sam guessed that she had probably just gone through a crisis. Besides, it not like it would matter anyway. He would probably never even see this girl again. His gaze followed her as she walked over to the couches, merely out of curiosity.

He returned his attention to the nurse. "Just a minor healing before we set out on the road again, please," Sam asked. He returned Storm to her quick ball and handed it to the nurse, who quickly put it in the machine behind her and activated it. Moments later, she gave the ball back, and Sam released her again. "Thanks," he said and tossed a couple pokedollars onto the counter.

He turned around and walked over to the chairs, not wanting to head out quite yet. The road was long and resting wouldn't harm anybody. He and Storm sat down quietly, aimlessly looking around the center.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Dude you're sitting on my leg," Tyler pointed out in a calm manner as he raised the headband over his eyes so as to look at Sam and Storm.

Blog Entries

Sam looked at the boy and followed his leg, looking for where he was sitting on it. He then looked down at Storm, who was leaning against the boy. Sam grabbed Storm and put her in the chair, sitting right by his hip.

"Sorry about that," he coolly said.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

The girl had saw a boy get his Growlithe healed. She quickly realized that it was a lot like Winter. It wasn't shiny, but it wasn't a normal coloration either. She then took a look at the other boy. He had a Charmander with him. She could only assume that he had gotten it from Professor Oak.

"Miss," Nurse Joy called out, "Your Vulpix is going to be just fine." the White and Blue fox jumped down from the counter, and ran towards her owner. The girl smiled as she picked up her Pokemon.

"I'm glad you're well, Winter," she spoke sweetly as she stroked her Vulpix's blue curls.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A few seconds later, Amanda walked up beside the girl with a Vulpix.

"Hi, I left my Nidoran♀ to heal up" she said to Nurse Joy. She replied with a nod and from under the desk brought up a sparkly blue Pokeball. "Thank you so much" she smiled, releasing her Pokemon. "Hi Sapphire, are you feeling at your best again" she smiled, patting her Nidoran♀. Looking straight over, she noticed the oddly coloured Vulpix.

"Erm excuse me, not wanting to be nosy, but your Vulpix is quite different, mind if I stroke her?" she asked, sort of worried inside the girl would tell her to mind her own business, which she grew up doing mostly.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Karen walked downstairs from her room in Viridian City's Pokémon Center, stretching her arms above her head. She had arrived here from Celedon City late the night before, and had planned to continue on to Pallet Town today. Serena padded behind her, yawning widely and showing her fangs. Karen stopped, however, when she saw all the people downstairs. "Wow...this place got crowded." she said to Serena, who just yawned again and began to lick one of her paws. Karen smiled at her Meowth, then whisked her up into her arms and entered the main room. "Ooh, what a pretty Vulpix..." she said under her breath. But, seeing that the girl who apparently owned the Vulpix was being bothered by someone else, she decided to leave them alone.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Dannie noticed several people walking into the Pokemon Center as he walked by. "Hm, maybe I should go check what's going on."

He walked over to the building and peeked in. There were a group of people around his age standing around. "Come on Quico," he said to his Poliwag. Quico waddled behind Dannie as he approached the kids.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna looked at the other girl and shyly nodded. She wasn't used to people complimenting on her Vulpix. Mostly because she was sheltered from society until recently. She knew her Vulpix was an odd coloration, but she assumed there were others like Winter.

"Sure, I don't mind," she spoke. Winter simply smiled as she saw people looking at her. Her tails wagged happily.

Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Dannie stepped up to the group. "Um, hi there. Is something special going on? I don't meant to interrupt anything, but... um..." he trailed off. I really need to work on my people skills... he thought.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's okay," Tyler pointed out with a nod before looking at the small crowd that was forming by the counter. "Looks like there's something going on there?" he pointed out before lifting Sal and putting him on top of his head. As he and Sal made their way to the crowd he was able to see a shiny Vulpix. "It's a shiny that's kinda cool actually," he pointed out before kneeling down so as to let Sal jump off his head. The Charmander began walking towards the Vulpis, raising one if its tail with its hand as if to inspect it.

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast